Author Topic: No collateral released and order no canceled  (Read 4105 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I do see my own short...I don't even remember doing this... :)

I assume hat what happened is: The order expired, the collateral was released and part was used for a new short order that I had in place that got auctioned...

Thank you very much for your help pc.

I will delete my posts so not everyone can link my accounts and if you can also delete your replies showing my transactions ids would be appreciated..I am not familiar about what information can derive someone else for me with these transaction ids...

Really appreciate your help!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 09:19:46 pm by mf-tzo »

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
All I can say is that the collateral from that cover transaction went into balance id <private> owned by address <private>

4 Minutes later the BTS were used in a short order with tx id <private> .

Try
Code: [Select]
>>> wallet_get_transaction <private>
in the console, and you'll hopefully see your own short.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:53:42 am by pc »
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Thanks pc for your reply but I really don't understand what you are showing me below..lol...

Are you saying me that someone else spent somehow my balance?

Can you please explain without any codes?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 07:23:33 pm by mf-tzo »

Offline pc

• View Profile
I am still having issues with the missing BTS. Please see below for more details..

https://bitsharesblocks.com/blocks/block?id=<private>

Checking the balance of the owner address <private> shows balance "null"

>>> blockchain_list_address_balances <private>
[[
    "<private>",{
      "condition": {
        "asset_id": 0,
        "slate_id": 0,
        "type": "withdraw_signature_type",
        "data": {
          "owner": "<private>",
          "memo": null
        }
      },
      "balance": 0,
      "restricted_owner": null,
      "snapshot_info": null,
      "deposit_date": "<private>",
      "last_update": "<private>",
      "meta_data": null
    }
  ]
]
Note the "last_update" - the balance was spent 4 minutes later. The balance_id in the first withdraw matches the above:
>>> blockchain_get_transaction <private>
[
  "<private>",{
    "trx": {
      "expiration": "<private>",
      "reserved": null,
      "operations": [{
          "type": "short_op_v2_type",
            "amount": 500000000,
            "short_index": {
              "order_price": {
                "ratio": "0.",
                "quote_asset_id": 22,
                "base_asset_id": 0
              },
              "owner": "<private>",
              "limit_price": {
                "ratio": "0.000<private>",
                "quote_asset_id": 22,
                "base_asset_id": 0
              }
            }
          }
        },{
          "type": "withdraw_op_type",
            "balance_id": "<private>",
            "amount": <private>,
            "claim_input_data": ""
          }
        },{
...<private>...
  }
]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:56:11 am by pc »
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Thank you very much. I will have a look again tonight.

What would serve the "blockchain_list_address_balances <owner-address>"? Just to make sure that the funds are on the address? But how can I actually see the funds on my address and make use of these funds i.e. re short, sell etc?
You can at least verify that you hold these funds .. the wallet should identify these balances automatically .. maybe a reindex/resync fixes issues here ..

Do you guys have a solution how I can cancel my NOTES sell orders on GUI. If I press cancel the orders are not canceled..
in console
wallet_account_order_list
shows all open orders ..
identify your open order (by asset_id, amount) and get the hash above the order ... something like 4a29977c60b99a2f88e30ce47fe47338d082ada3

Then
wallet_market_cancel_order 4a29977c60b99a2f88e30ce47fe47338d082ada3

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Thank you very much. I will have a look again tonight.

What would serve the "blockchain_list_address_balances <owner-address>"? Just to make sure that the funds are on the address? But how can I actually see the funds on my address and make use of these funds i.e. re short, sell etc?

Do you guys have a solution how I can cancel my NOTES sell orders on GUI. If I press cancel the orders are not canceled..
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 11:59:24 am by mf-tzo »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Thank you guys...

I 'll try to figure out how I can send you some more info regarding my issue when I get home. I did dumped the private key last night for the address that I saw and I saw it. Since I own that private key what can I do next to see the balance on my account?
blockchain_list_address_balances <owner-address>

Should I rescan the whole blockchain? will that help? I have started to do this last night but it was going to take for ages and I have aborded. It would be nice if there is a quick solution to that ie since I have the private key how do I send the funds or something like that?..
maybe .. depends on the exact issue

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Thank you guys...

I 'll try to figure out how I can send you some more info regarding my issue when I get home. I did dumped the private key last night for the address that I saw and I saw it. Since I own that private key what can I do next to see the balance on my account?

I assume that my issue is also a display bug so I am not very worried but would feel more secure if I can actually see my BTS balance.

Should I rescan the whole blockchain? will that help? I have started to do this last night but it was going to take for ages and I have aborded. It would be nice if there is a quick solution to that ie since I have the private key how do I send the funds or something like that?..

Offline pc

• View Profile

Sorry can you advise specifiacly what should I do in the GUI and what implications my actions will have? If I understand the last post I should use the command dump private key "account name"?

The thing about dumping the private key was directed at svk, not at you.

For your problem, we need more information. Can you give us the relevant transaction IDs of your orders?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Sorry can you advise specifiacly what should I do in the GUI and what implications my actions will have? If I understand the last post I should use the command dump private key "account name"?
Every funds you have are stored in so called balanceIDs .. they consist of the asset, the owner, the amount and so on .. they look like this:
blockchain_get_balance BTS7Lp4Dc9Mf6vNkdvrPZzNYtJY8bWHPPskg
{
  "condition": {
    "asset_id": 0,
    "slate_id": 0,
    "type": "withdraw_signature_type",
      "owner": "BTSNBCgWtN9pvJzuAq5S4evNGa8LhSeaTrdC",
      "memo": null
    }
  },
  "balance": 474010,
  "restricted_owner": null,
  "snapshot_info": null,
  "deposit_date": "2015-04-15T04:43:20",
  "last_update": "2015-04-15T06:39:40",
  "meta_data": null
}
The balanceID is BTS7Lp4Dc9Mf6vNkdvrPZzNYtJY8bWHPPskg ... while the address that has control over everything it that balanceID is BTSNBCgWtN9pvJzuAq5S4evNGa8LhSeaTrdC.
So:
- do not send funds to a balanceID but rather to an address
- you will certainly not own the private key to a balanceID but rather to the address that is tied to the balanceID
- every deposit in your wallet has it's own balanceID

you can check if you have control over the funds in a balance id by issuing
wallet_dump_private_key BTSNBCgWtN9pvJzuAq5S4evNGa8LhSeaTrdC
This is the owners address .. NOT the balanceid

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
The block explorer shows that 119k BTS were deposited to BTS3chUxmc28Ru7AvQTJL4vL4mGL2XB9oWh2 . Must be a display bug.

As far as I can tell that's not my balance id though, shouldn't it be in the wallet_account_balance_ids list if that were so? Nm I guess it must be mine since that's where the bitUSD came from as well..

No, the owner and the balance id are different things. Try to dump the private key for that address - if you have the private key the BTS are yours.

Hi guys,

Offline pc

• View Profile
The block explorer shows that 119k BTS were deposited to BTS3chUxmc28Ru7AvQTJL4vL4mGL2XB9oWh2 . Must be a display bug.

As far as I can tell that's not my balance id though, shouldn't it be in the wallet_account_balance_ids list if that were so? Nm I guess it must be mine since that's where the bitUSD came from as well..

No, the owner and the balance id are different things. Try to dump the private key for that address - if you have the private key the BTS are yours.

Offline svk

I seem to have a similar problem, I got margin called on some big shorts but I can't see the corresponding transactions. I also did a manual cover of 338 USD yesterday which shows up as having a fee of -119k BTS, I sure hope that's just a display bug :(

http://bitsharesblocks.com/blocks/block?id=2273590

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline pc

• View Profile
2 problems please advise:

1. On GUI windows I am trying to cancel a sell order of NOTES and the client says cancelling but the order is not cancelled. I have been trying to do this since yesterday..All the other cancel orders in the other markets (bitusd, bitbtc, bitgld etc are working fine). Is there a way I can cancel the order by typing something in the console or something else?

2. A short bitusd order has expired. On the dashboard it appears as a payment of debt it shows like the bitusd were bought to cover the debt but no BTS collateral is released. The system should buy the bitusd, repay the debt and release the remaining but I see zero BTS on the account!!

Can you give more details, especially tx id's and/or block numbers?

Offline pc

• View Profile
I seem to have a similar problem, I got margin called on some big shorts but I can't see the corresponding transactions. I also did a manual cover of 338 USD yesterday which shows up as having a fee of -119k BTS, I sure hope that's just a display bug :(

http://bitsharesblocks.com/blocks/block?id=2273590