Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin (BTS) Hangout w/ Bytemaster @ 10AM EST Friday  (Read 2209 times)

Offline fuzzy

Is the recording being made available fuzzy?

I am interested too on this...  :)

We are working on some things behind the scenes and will be eventually moving to have a UIA that gives early access to raw and unedited content.

To earn it, it will be necessary to share our community's hangouts or be a speaker. 

Of course I'd expect one could also tip someone with access to it to get it without sharing though...

More on it to come.  I'm currently waiting on the wallet to be a bit more stable so I don't get stuck  in a position where I cannot provide payouts.

I'll give you a tip, fuzzy. Come on, how do we make it happen?

Lol though I appreciate it, I will never be the one receiving tips. I also hope that the beyond bitcoin crew feels the same. I'd much prefer you tip someone from the community who shares it.  I'd prefer this becomes more and more autonomous.

Eventually I'd like to see those people who attend and record, or share and receive access being tipped by those who do not wish to. 

I want to incentivize the community doing these little things to help promote itself.

Thanks for the offer though...but I am not doing this for my own purposes. I'm doing it for a bigger one than receiving tips to my pocket.

Maybe you should make a thread and ask if someone would give you their recorded audio for a tip?  It would be cool to see if the thread creates any interest.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

We are working on some things behind the scenes and will be eventually moving to have a UIA that gives early access to raw and unedited content.

To earn it, it will be necessary to share our community's hangouts or be a speaker. 

Of course I'd expect one could also tip someone with access to it to get it without sharing though...

More on it to come.  I'm currently waiting on the wallet to be a bit more stable so I don't get stuck  in a position where I cannot provide payouts.

I'll give you a tip, fuzzy. Come on, how do we make it happen?

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 03:24:48 pm by fuzzy »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

This Hangout is w/ Bytemaster of BitShares SuperDAC

Please ask questions here

Follow the twitter: @Beyond_Bitcoin
Retweet This Week's Hangout [ANN]!

Or better yet--Join us!  For updates on upcoming events, attend, record and report live from our Mumble Server!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 07:34:25 pm by fuzzy »