Author Topic: Everything I try windows wallet won't start  (Read 1855 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
what is the cli version saying if you type "getinfo" when you see the prompt ">>>" ?

Offline oakmaster

You can try the cli version also installed .. called bitshares_client.exe ... just to get synced with the network initially .. once synced you can switch over to the gui version and it should run smoother
Thanks I'll give it a try
Nothing works it still wont start I dont get it tried everything something has to be running in the background that makes it crash I dont no what

Offline oakmaster

You can try the cli version also installed .. called bitshares_client.exe ... just to get synced with the network initially .. once synced you can switch over to the gui version and it should run smoother
Thanks I'll give it a try

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline oakmaster

I have tried everything I've deleted bitshares wallet the wallet data I tried 8 8.1 and nothing works just crashes and says to try to restart I'm running win 8.1 thankfully I have Ubuntu installed on the same pc and it starts but I even have problems with that telling me the program crashed last time reset database if I do well it takes hrs is there something else I can do to get this wallet to run in windows if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it and like I said I uninstalled the wallet the wallet data tried from fresh with nothing and it still won't start thanks for any ideas