Author Topic: User toast has moved over to the BTS MUSIC project  (Read 7125 times)

zerosum

This new round of community is going to really turn BTS around.

Toast was the best asset BitShares had and I'd assume he still looks out for it.  A couple of 100% delegates will not make any noticeable difference financially, but if those funds were properly directed by Toast then perhaps the funds would have made a noticeable positive difference.

Given that Toast was the best asset of BitShares that is public facing, being all quick to remove all his remaining interest in the project is probably not in the interest of BitShares.  lol.
+5% +5%
Plus as far as I know this funds are redirected to other severely underpaid core developers...

I can see a ton of other delegates that I will vote out before toast's, but hey if you disagree it is you vote....break your head and this project.
And good luck!

Offline Pheonike

There should be a 72hr auto kick if delegate is not functioning properly.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

This new round of community is going to really turn BTS around.

Toast was the best asset BitShares had and I'd assume he still looks out for it.  A couple of 100% delegates will not make any noticeable difference financially, but if those funds were properly directed by Toast then perhaps the funds would have made a noticeable positive difference.

Given that Toast was the best asset of BitShares that is public facing, being all quick to remove all his remaining interest in the project is probably not in the interest of BitShares.  lol.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline mint chocolate chip

How about this one as well...  dev-trial.misc.nikolai which is also 100% with 0 feeds.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
As per this thread and his confirmation (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15767.0.html), toast has moved over to the MUSIC/NOTES project.

His BTS Delegate is still collecting 100% payrate however, so please vote that Delegate down now:
Delegate:dev0.nikolai

This will free up those funds for BitShares.
Please and Thank You (and Thank You toast for your confirmation on this).
Peace,
  -ken

Edit: toast also mentioned that he had a second Delegate here too, not sure which.
As an Ops guy, please don't shoot the messenger. There is no doubt that toast was invaluable to BTS. I think I've made that quite clear, but what I am saying is that I do not want funds wasted. That's all. I've seen some great suggestions in this thread RE how to handle future departures. Oh, and for the record, I will be investing heavily in the MUSIC/NOTES project as well :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 07:49:55 am by kenCode »
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat