Author Topic: |B|u|n|k|e|r|S|h|a|r|e|s|.|c|a| Presale Offer Updates *--=[SUBSCRIBE NOW!]=--*  (Read 18971 times)

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Hope that helps clarify!

Yes it does. But the count down here http://www.bunkershares.ca/ is almost done.

It was updated. The db still remains the same so don't worry about losing our on refers or anything.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Does the presale start tomorrow? Haven't heard any news lately.

Thanks for checking in. :)

It won't be starting tomorrow... the sliding scale has been pushed back over the past months.

However, it will be coming soon. We are currently in the process of aligning another deal that relates to this. Once we got confirmation on that we will be able to start our 'countdown' to the presale date.. which will be likely about 2 weeks in advance of the actual starting date.

There have been some other updates as well that have ocured since this softlaunch started that require some updates in our content and what bunkershares will be redeemable for. Hint.. there is something for gamers too now. ;)

I am also a bit concerned with the 2.0 timeline. We already have a cart system that enables us to be able to accept any kind of fiat or crypto and deliver bunkershares after payment confirmation. If we are really just 5 weeks out from running on the 2.0 platform, it might make sense to wait.. on the other hand, it might also still make sense for us to continue prior to this. Everything first hinges on our other deal closing and confirming how we can move forward on the bunkershares offer.

Hope that helps clarify!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Does the presale start tomorrow? Haven't heard any news lately.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
Brilliant model, and great video!  Best of luck!   +5%

OK,  I was the first to like your vidios (this link is not the vidio  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3vBvlT1i_k) . My question is how or even can I use this in my referral link?

The only thing I can imagine would be to repost the video and include a message with it saying to click on your link. Not going to capture 100% of them, but some.

That's just one idea.. maybe others might have some more.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

My question is how or even can I use this in my referral link?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:43:25 am by konelectric »

This video was made with the help of the greatest word wizard of BitShares, CryptoPrometheus, and our latest BitShares freelancer who is now accepting bitUSD, Thekool1s.

The entire script was really brought together thanks to CryptoPrometheus and his editorial mastery. He helped tremendously in making sure the entire script flowed right and gave a full picture that was easy to understand. I am bias, but I highly recommend you have your work edited by him before it goes out. He accepts bitUSD as well!

This video took a few days to get right, but working with Thekool1s was an absolute pleasure. He had to make several edits to get it right, but he never complained, always eager to make sure it was done right. He showed he cared about making it a great video, and wouldn't stop until it was just right.

I would not hesitate in recommending him. I higher freelancers all the time, and I consider him to be one of my favorites to work with now.

I highly recommend if you are considering getting a video like this done to contact him. You can see his offer posting here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17033

Feel free to thumb-up our video on Youtube if you agree. ;)

Also.. if you haven't already, you want to get your name on the list for BunkerShares... you don't want to miss this!

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:39:23 am by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

again, really interesting project - I love the innovation throughout!

I may have missed you answering these, but I have some questions just to make sure my understanding is clear:
When bunkershares are redeemed for services, they are removed from the market? So the discount for new customers, in theory, decreases over time until no bunkershares are left?
Have you published how much of a discount each share is worth?

Good questions!  +5%

When BunkerShares are redeemed for service they are bought back into our asset and effectively removed from the market until they are repurchased at retail rate, vs. the presale. So the supply will diminish at a rate greater than the sales most likely.

At the retail rate the % of discount is not huge, but it's there. Eventually when all the shares sold in the presale are redeemed/brought back this will effectively end the deep discount cycle. You are right, the discount could decrease over time if they had not prepurchased their shares at the presale discount rate, or bought them on the open market at whatever rate presale buyers are selling it for. It's not a lock, it's a voucher.

Once all the presale shares have been redeemed, which is a fraction of our total revenue projections over the next two years, we will quite possibly do a 2.0 offer if this one was met with success. Again, "possibly" and "if". :) We can only assess that once we can look back from a little further ahead.

Initial funds for this presale are significant compared to most offerings, but we have a capacity for $230 million annually that would require an additional $80 million give or take in more equipment. Not IMMEDIATELY, but of course gives you an idea of how much more investment there is to be made, and room for additional opportunities.

If we find this toll-booth voucher model to be an effective balance of having issued share vouchers with propagated growth and increase our rate of retention while successfully keeping in line with our COGS.. then I see no reason not to do another round that likely will be much larger and more competitive since a majority of it would be directed primarily at the COGS instead of the capital expenditures towards improvements that this one requires.

It's published all over the place that the discount would amount to as much as 65% over current market priced commodity services like virtual servers, dedicated, and shared hosting for example.

There is a sliding scale we use depending on what Scenario we get into in the sale. The further we go in the sale the higher the discount rate can be afforded. Each Scenario has a sliding scale that is impacted by the presale and how much COGS and CAPEX needs to be done in order to deliver on services. If we are for example in the Scenario 0-1 arena, our COGS are higher and our range of product offering limited and therefore our ability to redeem at a higher rate reduced.

I will be getting a bit more into how that works in upcoming webinars where I will be reviewing various topics on this offering and will be having a question and answer as well. I hope what I just described answers your question though.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

If you can host a node in your mom's basement, then I'm nominating you for delegate of the year!

Funny guy
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
again, really interesting project - I love the innovation throughout!

I may have missed you answering these, but I have some questions just to make sure my understanding is clear:
When bunkershares are redeemed for services, they are removed from the market? So the discount for new customers, in theory, decreases over time until no bunkershares are left?
Have you published how much of a discount each share is worth?
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Sounds good to me since it removes a friction point in the process. I like it.

That's right! Essentially to use the toll-booth analogy further.. in the old process, we were forcing drivers to get out of their cars to go into the booth to buy their bunkershares from holders to be able to receive their discounts and then move on through the toll-booth to the open highway.

In the new process, they will have an EZPass lane built in that will simply give them the deduction on the spot, and incentivize them to buy as much as possible to lock in the lower rate.

This does two things on the front and back end.

Front - Potential new signups and/or existing customers needing to get new products be they domains, ssls, cloud storage, cloud servers, support contracts, IP addresses, shared hosting, or whatever other digital offerings will be drawn by the discount of the day to be applied to their purchase seamlessly without even needing to search for coupon codes! (though we might still put them out there as 'codes of the day' to hook into the marketing of coupon perception).

Backend - Bunkershare holders who want a faster return on the sale of their shares will now have a frictionless buyer at the payment gateway level of the data center to have the buy take place on every transaction.

The Win-Win-Win

For the Bunker - Higher odds of selling more bunkershares during presale.. ongoing customer acquisition and increased cash flow at a faster pace than previously planned.

For the Customer - Instant discounts on their purchases that they can apply either to their month of service, or annually.

For the BunkerShares Holder - A buy market where you can set your sell at whatever rate you wish depending on your term plans for returns. Those seeking a short term play can set their rate of return lower and place their BunkerShares at the front line of the market to be sold off quickly, while those in it for the longer term can set it higher and wait until the market sells out to them later on down the road and they sell at a higher rate of return.

Either way, this means when the 50 day presale starts, you REALLY want to get in on the first 20 days to get the $0.15 rate!

I am excited about this.. it makes understanding the offer easier.. though I realize in words alone it is difficult to conceptualize... I am going to whiteboard this into a video perhaps that can convey the process and concept in probably under a minute.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

This sounds pretty similar to what BitShares MUSIC will be doing AFAIK ..

I don't know all the workings of MUSIC.. but it would make sense. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+