Author Topic: |B|u|n|k|e|r|S|h|a|r|e|s|.|c|a| Presale Offer Updates *--=[SUBSCRIBE NOW!]=--*  (Read 18977 times)

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Hope that helps clarify!

Yes it does. But the count down here http://www.bunkershares.ca/ is almost done.

It was updated. The db still remains the same so don't worry about losing our on refers or anything.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Does the presale start tomorrow? Haven't heard any news lately.

Thanks for checking in. :)

It won't be starting tomorrow... the sliding scale has been pushed back over the past months.

However, it will be coming soon. We are currently in the process of aligning another deal that relates to this. Once we got confirmation on that we will be able to start our 'countdown' to the presale date.. which will be likely about 2 weeks in advance of the actual starting date.

There have been some other updates as well that have ocured since this softlaunch started that require some updates in our content and what bunkershares will be redeemable for. Hint.. there is something for gamers too now. ;)

I am also a bit concerned with the 2.0 timeline. We already have a cart system that enables us to be able to accept any kind of fiat or crypto and deliver bunkershares after payment confirmation. If we are really just 5 weeks out from running on the 2.0 platform, it might make sense to wait.. on the other hand, it might also still make sense for us to continue prior to this. Everything first hinges on our other deal closing and confirming how we can move forward on the bunkershares offer.

Hope that helps clarify!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Does the presale start tomorrow? Haven't heard any news lately.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
Brilliant model, and great video!  Best of luck!   +5%

OK,  I was the first to like your vidios (this link is not the vidio  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3vBvlT1i_k) . My question is how or even can I use this in my referral link?

The only thing I can imagine would be to repost the video and include a message with it saying to click on your link. Not going to capture 100% of them, but some.

That's just one idea.. maybe others might have some more.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

My question is how or even can I use this in my referral link?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:43:25 am by konelectric »

This video was made with the help of the greatest word wizard of BitShares, CryptoPrometheus, and our latest BitShares freelancer who is now accepting bitUSD, Thekool1s.

The entire script was really brought together thanks to CryptoPrometheus and his editorial mastery. He helped tremendously in making sure the entire script flowed right and gave a full picture that was easy to understand. I am bias, but I highly recommend you have your work edited by him before it goes out. He accepts bitUSD as well!

This video took a few days to get right, but working with Thekool1s was an absolute pleasure. He had to make several edits to get it right, but he never complained, always eager to make sure it was done right. He showed he cared about making it a great video, and wouldn't stop until it was just right.

I would not hesitate in recommending him. I higher freelancers all the time, and I consider him to be one of my favorites to work with now.

I highly recommend if you are considering getting a video like this done to contact him. You can see his offer posting here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17033

Feel free to thumb-up our video on Youtube if you agree. ;)

Also.. if you haven't already, you want to get your name on the list for BunkerShares... you don't want to miss this!

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:39:23 am by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

again, really interesting project - I love the innovation throughout!

I may have missed you answering these, but I have some questions just to make sure my understanding is clear:
When bunkershares are redeemed for services, they are removed from the market? So the discount for new customers, in theory, decreases over time until no bunkershares are left?
Have you published how much of a discount each share is worth?

Good questions!  +5%

When BunkerShares are redeemed for service they are bought back into our asset and effectively removed from the market until they are repurchased at retail rate, vs. the presale. So the supply will diminish at a rate greater than the sales most likely.

At the retail rate the % of discount is not huge, but it's there. Eventually when all the shares sold in the presale are redeemed/brought back this will effectively end the deep discount cycle. You are right, the discount could decrease over time if they had not prepurchased their shares at the presale discount rate, or bought them on the open market at whatever rate presale buyers are selling it for. It's not a lock, it's a voucher.

Once all the presale shares have been redeemed, which is a fraction of our total revenue projections over the next two years, we will quite possibly do a 2.0 offer if this one was met with success. Again, "possibly" and "if". :) We can only assess that once we can look back from a little further ahead.

Initial funds for this presale are significant compared to most offerings, but we have a capacity for $230 million annually that would require an additional $80 million give or take in more equipment. Not IMMEDIATELY, but of course gives you an idea of how much more investment there is to be made, and room for additional opportunities.

If we find this toll-booth voucher model to be an effective balance of having issued share vouchers with propagated growth and increase our rate of retention while successfully keeping in line with our COGS.. then I see no reason not to do another round that likely will be much larger and more competitive since a majority of it would be directed primarily at the COGS instead of the capital expenditures towards improvements that this one requires.

It's published all over the place that the discount would amount to as much as 65% over current market priced commodity services like virtual servers, dedicated, and shared hosting for example.

There is a sliding scale we use depending on what Scenario we get into in the sale. The further we go in the sale the higher the discount rate can be afforded. Each Scenario has a sliding scale that is impacted by the presale and how much COGS and CAPEX needs to be done in order to deliver on services. If we are for example in the Scenario 0-1 arena, our COGS are higher and our range of product offering limited and therefore our ability to redeem at a higher rate reduced.

I will be getting a bit more into how that works in upcoming webinars where I will be reviewing various topics on this offering and will be having a question and answer as well. I hope what I just described answers your question though.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

If you can host a node in your mom's basement, then I'm nominating you for delegate of the year!

Funny guy
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
again, really interesting project - I love the innovation throughout!

I may have missed you answering these, but I have some questions just to make sure my understanding is clear:
When bunkershares are redeemed for services, they are removed from the market? So the discount for new customers, in theory, decreases over time until no bunkershares are left?
Have you published how much of a discount each share is worth?
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Sounds good to me since it removes a friction point in the process. I like it.

That's right! Essentially to use the toll-booth analogy further.. in the old process, we were forcing drivers to get out of their cars to go into the booth to buy their bunkershares from holders to be able to receive their discounts and then move on through the toll-booth to the open highway.

In the new process, they will have an EZPass lane built in that will simply give them the deduction on the spot, and incentivize them to buy as much as possible to lock in the lower rate.

This does two things on the front and back end.

Front - Potential new signups and/or existing customers needing to get new products be they domains, ssls, cloud storage, cloud servers, support contracts, IP addresses, shared hosting, or whatever other digital offerings will be drawn by the discount of the day to be applied to their purchase seamlessly without even needing to search for coupon codes! (though we might still put them out there as 'codes of the day' to hook into the marketing of coupon perception).

Backend - Bunkershare holders who want a faster return on the sale of their shares will now have a frictionless buyer at the payment gateway level of the data center to have the buy take place on every transaction.

The Win-Win-Win

For the Bunker - Higher odds of selling more bunkershares during presale.. ongoing customer acquisition and increased cash flow at a faster pace than previously planned.

For the Customer - Instant discounts on their purchases that they can apply either to their month of service, or annually.

For the BunkerShares Holder - A buy market where you can set your sell at whatever rate you wish depending on your term plans for returns. Those seeking a short term play can set their rate of return lower and place their BunkerShares at the front line of the market to be sold off quickly, while those in it for the longer term can set it higher and wait until the market sells out to them later on down the road and they sell at a higher rate of return.

Either way, this means when the 50 day presale starts, you REALLY want to get in on the first 20 days to get the $0.15 rate!

I am excited about this.. it makes understanding the offer easier.. though I realize in words alone it is difficult to conceptualize... I am going to whiteboard this into a video perhaps that can convey the process and concept in probably under a minute.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

This sounds pretty similar to what BitShares MUSIC will be doing AFAIK ..

I don't know all the workings of MUSIC.. but it would make sense. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Pheonike

Sounds good to me since it removes a friction point in the process. I like it.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
This sounds pretty similar to what BitShares MUSIC will be doing AFAIK ..

NEW FEATURE BENEFIT IN REVIEW!

The BunkerShares opportunity is awesome in itself, but that won't stop us from making it better!

What if owning BunkerShares meant having your shares act as a toll-booth on the internet where your shares would be automatically bought up with every new product/service purchase?

Some of the basics:

•   Checkout cart would check current selling shares in the DEX BUNKER market to determine % of discount that would be possible.
  •   Higher the discount the higher the incentive to drive more client purchasing that day.
  •   Client has the option to get discount 'locked in' by prepaying for longer terms of bi-annual, annual and so on. This means a larger sell of shares in the purchase process if they choose to prepay.
  •   Share holders selling at the lowest price at that time will gain returns instantly, while those that want larger returns can set their higher price and wait till those rates are reached by other lower prices being bought up with each new product purchase.

To give a working example.. say you bought bunkershares at the presale for $0.15 per 100 and we have reached Scenario 2

You place your shares competitively on the market at $0.20 a share because you want to sell quickly for a 25% return.

Clients in the given day are offered a discount 'while quantities last' << because it depends how many bunkershares are available at the price point.

Client comes to the site and buys at $100 a month server and at checkout is offered the instant discount of % to be applied to their purchase for
the month, or locked in for the year by prepaying (means more BunkerShares are bought)

Client buys, and the checkout initiates a buy of the bunkershares to apply to the purchase.

Bunkershare holder sold their share for a 25% return.

This means BunkerShare holders will make their money on every purchase that takes place.. vs. the original process of having end users come into the market to buy bunkershares to apply to their purchase.

Note that this takes place only in the initial purchase (new or existing customer), and not on ongoing subscription invoices.

This ensures that our customer acquisition results in increased cash flows going forward.

Clients still have the option to go direct to the market and buy bunkershares themselves to apply to their subscriptions ongoing, but for some this will just be an inconvenience. This feature really revolves around creating convenience at the checkout for the end client while also making BunkerShares buys more easily liquid.

So to recap and summarize:

Old Process
Requires a few more steps or them to take to gain the bunkershare cost saving advantage, and share holders have to wait for those to take the extra steps.

New Process
Requires no additional steps for them to gain bunkershares cost advantage, and share holders sell on the market faster and easier.

So I am posting this to see if this has any impact on your perception of the value of the bunkershares offering.

This is all in review also, and is not set in stone. Preliminary review of the programming for this to be done is positive and will allow for total transparency in the process to the BunkerShare holders.

Also like to know if it makes sense to you to understand this as having a piece of a "toll-booth on the Internet" to profit from as every new website, cloud storage, and other data services get purchased. This analogy seems far more suitable to how this new benefit/feature would work than the season tickets to a sporting event analogy. Do you agree? Is it easier to understand and like?

Looking forward to your feedback!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

How do we check on how our Referrals are doing?

I can check for you on it.. the way we are using the system makes it a bit difficult because you get passed on to the info page. I am going to contact support and see if there is a way for you to do it with our current setup. In the mean time though feel free to PM me and I can check the db for you and let you know.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

It was good. The only thing I would do is add a couple of pictures of the bunker during the pitch.

That's a decent suggestion.. I know I am not a pretty girl.

I have heard a similar suggestion from a few others.. so I will see what that looks like later this week perhaps and put out a new version to see how it tests.

This past week we just been running in soft launch testing. Adjustments we made today were the 1st major change based on what we were seeing. Hopefully we can take this to mass if the changes we made hit the right targets.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Offline Pheonike

It was good. The only thing I would do is add a couple of pictures of the bunker during the pitch.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:08:36 am by Pheonike »

How about a small pond on top of the bunker.
Bunkershares owners could swim for free.  :P

You have no idea how bad of an idea that is.. ;) ... there are plans for the roof to take AWAY water.. not build ponds on it. :)  but if you look to the north of that photo and notice some brush space.. that was where the 34,000 gallon oil tank was located.. it would make an ideal pond.. and we have considered the possibility of starting one to improve our geothermal and reduce our water usage.. even though we have limitless water.. still not cool these days to waste it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:08:19 am by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

A new introduction video has been done to better explain entry to the bunkershares info page and our refer program:

http://www.bunkershares.ca/

Feedback is welcome.. old spice?

First off, I love the concept and want you to succeed! As such, I'll try to give some helpful comments.

Here's feedback from someone stopping by, what I thought/felt.
I like it better, it was more "concrete" (pun intended) early on.
I liked the hook right away ("This 64000 sq ft bunker! That we own!"). But once you got my attention, I want to know what the point of what you are specifically doing now (to get interested people to sign up with their email addresses and network with social media to get the word out prior to presale), then I want to know what your vision is ("unique opportunity," tradable shares good services, etc.)

There was a little bit of "what are you trying to sell me..., what is this really - what's going on?" when you start saying "unique opportunity" and "blockchain technology" (technical audiences could feel like they were empty marketing words). Up until 1:25, I still didn't know what I was signing up for or what I was supposed to do. And it comes across almost like a scam, "We won't tell you anything about what we're really doing until you give us access to your contacts on facebook, then we will let you log in an see what we do." At the end I felt better when it was clear that you weren't selling anything yet, bu you are just gathering emails for interest and details were going to be given out in the future (which I'm ok with).

It gives off a vibe very different than what you stand for. I've read press about the movie filmed there, the wiki articles, and researched the history of the bunker - it is extremely interesting and very legit! I've seen so many generic business pitches that you want to make sure it doesn't come across like one and instead emphasizes that this is a real endeavor.

Thanks for the feedback... I don't know how much more 'real' I can make it when there is an original pneumatic bunker control center (fully operational) behind me. :)

I guess I didn't say it slow enough because I thought I was very clear and concise in explaining things.. 'the bunkershares opportunity is a discount presale offer...' .. I never held back anything.. I just didn't want to waste time repeating what they were about to see.

Perhaps I will come up with better versions in the future.. but from your feedback from a technical market standpoint.. sound like it at least crossed the finish line.

I think its much better than the last one where the assumption from that one was some introduction being given before people came to the site.. but analyzing the data we are not seeing that happen.So adjusting.

I think once we have a library of webinars and hangouts that technical people can pour through it will satisfy what they are looking for more so than bullet-point introduction information.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline btswolf

How about a small pond on top of the bunker.
Bunkershares owners could swim for free.  :P

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
A new introduction video has been done to better explain entry to the bunkershares info page and our refer program:

First off, I love the concept and want you to succeed! As such, I'll try to give some helpful comments.

Here's feedback from someone stopping by, what I thought/felt.
I like it better, it was more "concrete" (pun intended) early on.
I liked the hook right away ("This 64000 sq ft bunker! That we own!"). But once you got my attention, I want to know what the point of what you are specifically doing now (to get interested people to sign up with their email addresses and network with social media to get the word out prior to presale), then I want to know what your vision is ("unique opportunity," tradable shares good services, etc.)

There was a little bit of "what are you trying to sell me..., what is this really - what's going on?" when you start saying "unique opportunity" and "blockchain technology" (technical audiences could feel like they were empty marketing words). Up until 1:25, I still didn't know what I was signing up for or what I was supposed to do. And it comes across almost like a scam, "We won't tell you anything about what we're really doing until you give us access to your contacts on facebook, then we will let you log in an see what we do." At the end I felt better when it was clear that you weren't selling anything yet, bu you are just gathering emails for interest and details were going to be given out in the future (which I'm ok with).

It gives off a vibe very different than what you stand for. I've read press about the movie filmed there, the wiki articles, and researched the history of the bunker - it is extremely interesting and very legit! I've seen so many generic business pitches that you want to make sure it doesn't come across like one and instead emphasizes that this is a real endeavor.
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Looks and sounds good to me. I don't have any questions so far.

Awesome.. Nailed it!!! Oh wait.. think I see questions elsewhere :)

My biggest question was answered in The FAQ "Why should I use the bunker for my data?". My littlest one is, can I use it just to store my wallets (bitcoin, bitshares, etc.)? Just incase one or those disasters happen.

Yes.. it was mentioned earlier we plan to offer cold storage for wallets/data and the like. We have had ideas about making this a service offering that potentially could be used by end users.. or work with exchanges. Either way bunker protected.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

My biggest question was answered in The FAQ "Why should I use the bunker for my data?". My littlest one is, can I use it just to store my wallets (bitcoin, bitshares, etc.)? Just incase one or those disasters happen.

The site designs reminds me of these kinda site. I bet some of the products are actually good, but...

http://www.infomercials-tv.com/store/

Those guys move hundreds of millions in product.. and some of the products are good.. some not.. but if we are in that league .. and we are only looking at a fraction of that to be wildly successful.. then we might be in good shape. :)

I understand how some people in some demographics don't like these.. but their are other demographics that respond to these very well. We can't be everything to everyone.. we are very well suited I think for our primary markets though... time will tell. ;)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The words themselves have no problem. The problem is how people might associate them to. They surely describe your service, however people can relate those words to other 'not so good' things like the examples tony presented. People may think it's exaggerated, that you're trying to force them your product. I might be overreacting, but I just want everything to run smoothly.

I

There is more to come.. This is the only place where we made this public.. it allowed us to work out some kinks.. and if there are improvements to be made great.. some of it will be addressed in whats to come that people just don't know about yet.. we'll be holding another AMA on reddit in the future.. we did one before at the bunker and it trended in #2 for two days only second to Mark Wahlberg who was doing an AMA at the exact same time.. some webinars and a some Google hangouts will also be taking place for people to learn more... we will be blogging about various topics related to bunkershares continually as well.. examples of use cases.. security matters.. our need for immigrant workers.. some of our technology choices.. and more on our unique infrastructure that gives us a competitive edge over what is largely a cookie-cutter industry.... but for people to know about all that going on.. we need to be able to keep in contact with them.. and thus email them about whats going on... sure we are going to be everywhere else at the same time.. but in the end the odds of the message being reached are more likely in peoples inbox.

For now.. people can look at as much or as little as they like and learn more later.. but more importantly.. tell others about it so they can get Free BunkerShares and other prizes. The more successful this is, the greater the value of BunkerShares to holders.. so this is a very early prelaunch to increase the odds as best as possible for everyone to make this a success.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Pheonike

The site designs reminds me of these kinda site. I bet some of the products are actually good, but...

http://www.infomercials-tv.com/store/

I think the advertisement is okay. remember: they don't market to us paranoid crypto folks. at least not primary, I guess

That's right.. I know the crypto space is far more jaded than most markets. Even though the tone of the feedback isn't the greatest.. it's still good feedback. :) I am still just waiting for some real solutions beyond just saying 'I don't like it do it better'. Three writers reviewed the content before we made it public.. like you said.. i maybe just a crypto space thing.. the good news is that this is not our main market.. even though we are certainly going to be feeding it big time with this.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I'm not saying what you're doing is fishy, in fact, it's a pretty cool concept and I even said I liked it, the problem here is the way you presented it, the way you explained it. Tony explained in better words what I was trying to say.

A small re-work on the site presentation or only on the wording would quickly change this. The problem is people could actually like the idea but upon seeing how things are presented they might thing of something like this

or even the old epic old spice commercials xD

so the main problem I see there is wording. the design could have some improvements, it doesn't look that sexy or modern though I'm not a designer myself so unfortunately I can't give better criticism on that, it might just be me. Either way, that can easily be fixed and it's not the problem. The main point here is the wording, that needs improvement imo

Ok.. thats a bit better explained than previously that seemed more like trolling to be honest :) .. The wording was done and reviewed very carefully by different people. There is no way for us to make a single document that is going to easily appeal to every single person in the world.. however.. the word select we made was meant to be smooth flowing and carry the reader along instead of forcing them to have to dig. Perhaps it came across that way because of the intro video prior to signup? We did have plans to record another more stone faced version.. but just ran out of time dealing with some other technical issues. Great thing about a prelaunch is that we have room to make improvements as we go.

If you like to see the wording improved.. please feel free to provide examples that can work so we can consider it. The wording was not arrived at easily.. it went through weeks of review.. those that know me and chat with me in private beyond forums know the extensive work that was put into this.. if you got a better solution though I am all ears so that when we reach out to other markets this can see more success.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

That non-fishy example would only work on the back of a known establish organisation backing it up.. otherwise it looks like bad math. Who's going to invest in a new startup that is guaranteed to lose money?.. d'oh! ;D

For the OP's pitch, I'd suggest evidence is the best route to confidence. Provide depth of information and show a well costed business case. It's too easy to take other people's money encouraged by good intentions.

This isn't a startup.. and it's not a vapourware/online play either. This is a physical asset of a real location with real infrastructure involved. There is a little more detail beyond the cover page in the value proposition document located in the FAQ.

As for going into more details as mentioned in the previous posting.. this is a prelaunch.. nobody has asked for anything here except to shares whats coming so that by the time we do release this.. people will be well educated on the offering both in why to buy.. and how they can best utilize their bunkershares for either business use or investment.

The costing was done very carefully actually.. numerous vendors, engineers and consultants were involved to help ensure our numbers do work... this is why you see a 3 Scenario layout that shows we have planned with multiple contingencies in place to ensure that no matter what the outcome we can deliver and BunkerShares holds to that pegged outcome in the presale. We will go into some more details in the future on how these contingencies work... but thats just for interests sake.. not necessarily a requirement. Any company that offers a discount on their products are not going about advertising to all their consumers the business case for why they are giving a discount and how it makes good sense for them to buy it based on their business case. :) Sounds weird when you think of it like that and it is.. but this is crypto.. we are special. :)

As mentioned earlier.. this market (crypto) represents a small portion of the target markets that this offering applies to. I appreciate some of the feedback.. and thats good.. and some kinda bashing.. whatever it's expected really..  but when new users come into BitShares through this offer, I hope they are not turned away by what can best be described as hostility from community members towards pretty much anybody attempting to use BitShares in some way. I'm not just talking about just this offering either.. and I am not directing this at you personally davidpbrown... it's just an observation of the culture... Perhaps a flood of new users can turn that around.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:45:15 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I have to agree with this, the site looks kinda fishy, like those advertisements people usually avoid on the internet "never worry again with the guarantee of a nuclear bunker data center protection", "get your personal link to this extraordinary opportunity". It reminds me of those car sellers from the movies ,always up to something ahah that needs a rework, looks like a scheme

I am trying to make sense of what you are saying because it sort of broke up in your last sentence. If you can perhaps post again to complete it I can give a better answer.

Threats to data are real and people worry about it... especially when your business relies on it.. we are providing a solution to that.. so that they never have to worry again... the 2nd line explains how we deliver on that.. hows that fishy?

Not to mention a personal message in video further explaining everything... fishy is when people are hiding behind computer screens and text. Seems like an unfair use of the term.

I can't make the connection to a car sales man.. the site states exactly what is going to happen when you enter your email.

As I offered to the post you agreed with, solutions are welcome.

Not-fishy example: Buy this [coupon/bunkershare] for $15 USD. Get min $20 off  [up to $75] on any service we provide now or in the future. Enjoy  other benefits like.... etc.

Fishy example: Buy this [coupon/bunkershare] . And secure great value on any service we provide... "never worry again with the guarantee of a nuclear bunker data center protection", "get your personal link to this extraordinary opportunity"....

*'great value', 'extraordinary opportunity' and the like are (and are perceived as) empty promises and baseless sales pitches.

Hope this helps.

Actually.. if you look at the use examples of small/medium/large that is pretty much exactly what the 'non-fishy' example shows. This is an introduction to what is coming.. a prelaunch to learn more so to speak before it comes time to buy. This intro will be followed by a more detailed series of releases and seminars that will provide more details before people even have access to buy.

What words other than great value or extraordinary better describe this then? Because those seem best fitting if you choose to look at the whole offering. The values are attached to high demand data commodities .. great.. and extraordinary first use case of UIAs and of all things in a nuclear bunker data center.. extraordinary. If you have better words that you do not define as baseless sales pitches and empty promises.. which is obviously not the case here then please shares.

The words themselves have no problem. The problem is how people might associate them to. They surely describe your service, however people can relate those words to other 'not so good' things like the examples tony presented. People may think it's exaggerated, that you're trying to force them your product. I might be overreacting, but I just want everything to run smoothly.

I
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:44:00 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

I have to agree with this, the site looks kinda fishy, like those advertisements people usually avoid on the internet "never worry again with the guarantee of a nuclear bunker data center protection", "get your personal link to this extraordinary opportunity". It reminds me of those car sellers from the movies ,always up to something ahah that needs a rework, looks like a scheme

I am trying to make sense of what you are saying because it sort of broke up in your last sentence. If you can perhaps post again to complete it I can give a better answer.

Threats to data are real and people worry about it... especially when your business relies on it.. we are providing a solution to that.. so that they never have to worry again... the 2nd line explains how we deliver on that.. hows that fishy?

Not to mention a personal message in video further explaining everything... fishy is when people are hiding behind computer screens and text. Seems like an unfair use of the term.

I can't make the connection to a car sales man.. the site states exactly what is going to happen when you enter your email.

Not-fishy example: Buy this [coupon/bunkershare] for $15 USD. Get min $20 off  [up to $75] on any service we provide now or in the future. Enjoy  other benefits like.... etc.

Fishy example: Buy this [coupon/bunkershare] . And secure great value on any service we provide... "never worry again with the guarantee of a nuclear bunker data center protection", "get your personal link to this extraordinary opportunity"....

*'great value', 'extraordinary opportunity' and the like are (and are perceived as) empty promises and baseless sales pitches.

Hope this helps.

Actually.. if you look at the use examples of small/medium/large that is pretty much exactly what the 'non-fishy' example shows. This is an introduction to what is coming.. a prelaunch to learn more so to speak before it comes time to buy. This intro will be followed by a more detailed series of releases and seminars that will provide more details before people even have access to buy.

What words other than great value or extraordinary better describe this then? Because those seem best fitting if you choose to look at the whole offering. The values are attached to high demand data commodities .. great.. and extraordinary first use case of UIAs and of all things in a nuclear bunker data center.. extraordinary. If you have better words that you do not define as baseless sales pitches and empty promises.. which is obviously not the case here then please shares.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Website doesn't work without javascript :/ also errors on page [missing "en.labels.powered_by" translation] [missing "en.labels.countdown_timer.days" translation]. Cheap graphics. First 30 secs of the video tells me nothing.. and I didn't look past that. By default though it's an interesting idea. Perhaps will look again later at v0.0.2

Are you talking about after you entered your email or before?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I think the advertisement is okay. remember: they don't market to us paranoid crypto folks. at least not primary, I guess

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Hope this helps.

This^

I'm not saying what you're doing is fishy, in fact, it's a pretty cool concept and I even said I liked it, the problem here is the way you presented it, the way you explained it. Tony explained in better words what I was trying to say.

A small re-work on the site presentation or only on the wording would quickly change this. The problem is people could actually like the idea but upon seeing how things are presented they might thing of something like this

or even the old epic old spice commercials xD

so the main problem I see there is wording. the design could have some improvements, it doesn't look that sexy or modern though I'm not a designer myself so unfortunately I can't give better criticism on that, it might just be me. Either way, that can easily be fixed and it's not the problem. The main point here is the wording, that needs improvement imo
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline davidpbrown

That non-fishy example would only work on the back of a known establish organisation backing it up.. otherwise it looks like bad math. Who's going to invest in a new startup that is guaranteed to lose money?.. d'oh! ;D

For the OP's pitch, I'd suggest evidence is the best route to confidence. Provide depth of information and show a well costed business case. It's too easy to take other people's money encouraged by good intentions.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

zerosum

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 06:04:26 pm by tonyk2 »

Offline davidpbrown

Website doesn't work without javascript :/ also errors on page [missing "en.labels.powered_by" translation] [missing "en.labels.countdown_timer.days" translation]. Cheap graphics. First 30 secs of the video tells me nothing.. and I didn't look past that. By default though it's an interesting idea. Perhaps will look again later at v0.0.2
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline Pheonike

It does a good job of conveying the information, but I can understand how the formatting to some looks get rich quick.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Coupe of questions:

Bunkershares can only be traded if 1 billion are sold (1.5 mil USD)?

How are you going to promote this project outside of this community?

own.bunkershares.ca feels and looks like a "get rich quick site", especially with the need to register before an offer can be seen.

Don't miss what industry experts are calling the most intriguing offer of 2015!?

Also the medium example is wrong, it has to be 3000 usd in stead of 300.

Traded when we reach what is called Scenario 2 .. this is intrinsic to being able to provide value and demand to the holders to create a buyers market based upon competitive data commodities. Anything before that will not yield as optimal and end up drawing out scenario targets over a longer period of time making it a longer hold. If someone wants to buy/sell on bunkershares we have designed it to happen within less than a years time with the minimum scenario target being met.

This project goes far beyond this community. It was only announced here first because it was really its birthing place. There is an extensive marketing plan behind it that is being executed to reach it target audience.. crypto followers make a small % of it's target. If you went into the FAQs you will see that we are accepting not to crypto for payment in order to bring them directly into BitShares and leap-frog the buy BTC steps that everyone else always has to go through.

As for the get rich quick.. matter of personal preference... we had it peer reviewed extensively before making it public knowing we can't make everyone happy.

Yes.. intriguing.. this was peer reviewed by industry experts and that was the commentary that was coming back.. why make that up? Don't even have to be an industry expert to see an offering from a nuclear bunker data center run on the block-chain as intriguing.

Good catch on the type-o, it might have gotten messed up during content corrections changing the wording from ten at $300 per month each or something like that. Got that corrected now.. thanks!

Appreciate the feedback and corrections.. if you got solutions to what you don't like please feel free to pass them on.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
Coupe of questions:

own.bunkershares.ca feels and looks like a "get rich quick site", especially with the need to register before an offer can be seen.

Don't miss what industry experts are calling the most intriguing offer of 2015!?

Also the medium example is wrong, it has to be 1300 usd in stead of 300.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:11:35 am by Akado »

Offline graffenwalder

Coupe of questions:

Also the medium example is wrong, it has to be 3000 usd in stead of 300.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:37:30 am by graffenwalder »

Offline Pheonike

Just a reminder.. this thread is open to questions after you have looked at the offer.

I know our FAQ can't possibly cover all questions.. it would be good if I can field some more here to add to it. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Ah MyMineShares, it could work.

Haha .. why own hashpower if you can own a gold mine bunker :)

Offline proctologic

• View Profile

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
just a random thought, since you're taking over the mine bitshares project. I don't know if you have the hashing power, but have you considered redeeming those vouchers for hashing power you could provide for miners? It could certainly attract more people since there are so many mining lovers out there. Not to mention the fact of trading hashing power seems pretty cool. I know people can rent it atm, but trading would bring many new people in I guess, as long as they could redeem it.

BunkerShares would be redeemable for hashing power.. YES. One more great example of the versatile utility of having BunkerShares.

Buying BunkerShares is supporting MineBitShares in a way because it's only going to enhance the infrastructure from which it operates and give us the opportunity to further develop cloud hashing platform for MineBitShares to expand faster. This in turn is going to drive more liquidity to BitShares just by this alone.

It's a great opportunity for miners to increase their profits by getting BunkerShares during the Presale.

That's awesome, I can see miners going mad for this  +5%

DNS cache poisoning atack -- my browser advice

i write email and click but nothing happen

happened to me too because pop ups were blocked

Ah MyMineShares, it could work.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
just a random thought, since you're taking over the mine bitshares project. I don't know if you have the hashing power, but have you considered redeeming those vouchers for hashing power you could provide for miners? It could certainly attract more people since there are so many mining lovers out there. Not to mention the fact of trading hashing power seems pretty cool. I know people can rent it atm, but trading would bring many new people in I guess, as long as they could redeem it.

BunkerShares would be redeemable for hashing power.. YES. One more great example of the versatile utility of having BunkerShares.

Buying BunkerShares is supporting MineBitShares in a way because it's only going to enhance the infrastructure from which it operates and give us the opportunity to further develop cloud hashing platform for MineBitShares to expand faster. This in turn is going to drive more liquidity to BitShares just by this alone.

It's a great opportunity for miners to increase their profits by getting BunkerShares during the Presale.

That's awesome, I can see miners going mad for this  +5%

happened to me too because pop ups were blocked

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

count me in if I will be able to use bunkershares for minebitshares cloudmining :)

COUNTED!  +5% ;D
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
count me in if I will be able to use bunkershares for minebitshares cloudmining :)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 02:44:01 pm by Akado »

What are some examples of the coupons or vouchers which could be valuable to us? Will it be VPN type services? Will it be something else such as virtual machines?

I could see it being useful if people need a centralized service and I also think you could expand  over time.

Excellent question!

Essentially all types of data center services now and to come. Yes VPN is one more example among the others like Cloud servers, SSL certs, cloud storage, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, managed services, hosted apps, dedicated IaaS networks, VDI, basic remote desktops, remote data backup, disaster recovery etc.

These are base services that cross over into many such as big data research, gaming industry, ecommerce, mcommerce, content delivery.. the list goes on and on.. all if it can be bought and paid for with BunkerShares.

Most of these are commodity type products which are in high demand from consumer to enterprise level. Besides these there are also what will be produced out of the bunker labs which are blockchain based solutions. So essentially you have a voucher asset that is usable within a high demand market that either you can use, or be able to sell on the open market for profit, similar to how you would sell tickets from a sporting event.

We focus on the data center services because that is the most easily exportable and high demand product service offering that is easy for most to understand the value equation, however, BunkerShares will also be useful for our more specialized services.

Just one example, we have a 600 sq/ft Bank of Canada vault built into the bunker that once was designed to store bullion and other high value items in the the bunker in the event of fallout. Bunker Vault Storage for gold bullion, valuables, documents, even physical data cold storage is part of what will be our services offerings once we get updates done.

So bottom-line, BunkerShares represent excellent value for a very wide cross section of industries because we are dealing with digital lives both centralized and decentralized.

Finally.. we have a unique selling proposition with our offering being all about and based out of a 64,000 sq/ft nuclear bunker! While everyone else are in generally questionable yet industry standard tin can cookie cutter NSA infiltrated data centers, your data is protected by a chemical, biological, nuclear fallout ready, outside of the US, impervious to natural and man-made disaster, underground nuclear bunker.

This means BADASS BRAGGING RIGHTS! You GOT BUNKER! Cool factor = 10!  :D
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

What are some examples of the coupons or vouchers which could be valuable to us? Will it be VPN type services? Will it be something else such as virtual machines?

I could see it being useful if people need a centralized service and I also think you could expand  over time.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 08:48:14 am by favdesu »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:04:44 am by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+