Author Topic: |B|u|n|k|e|r|S|h|a|r|e|s|.|c|a| Presale Offer Updates *--=[SUBSCRIBE NOW!]=--*  (Read 18969 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

count me in if I will be able to use bunkershares for minebitshares cloudmining :)

COUNTED!  +5% ;D
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
count me in if I will be able to use bunkershares for minebitshares cloudmining :)

just a random thought, since you're taking over the mine bitshares project. I don't know if you have the hashing power, but have you considered redeeming those vouchers for hashing power you could provide for miners? It could certainly attract more people since there are so many mining lovers out there. Not to mention the fact of trading hashing power seems pretty cool. I know people can rent it atm, but trading would bring many new people in I guess, as long as they could redeem it.

BunkerShares would be redeemable for hashing power.. YES. One more great example of the versatile utility of having BunkerShares.

Buying BunkerShares is supporting MineBitShares in a way because it's only going to enhance the infrastructure from which it operates and give us the opportunity to further develop cloud hashing platform for MineBitShares to expand faster. This in turn is going to drive more liquidity to BitShares just by this alone.

It's a great opportunity for miners to increase their profits by getting BunkerShares during the Presale.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
just a random thought, since you're taking over the mine bitshares project. I don't know if you have the hashing power, but have you considered redeeming those vouchers for hashing power you could provide for miners? It could certainly attract more people since there are so many mining lovers out there. Not to mention the fact of trading hashing power seems pretty cool. I know people can rent it atm, but trading would bring many new people in I guess, as long as they could redeem it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 02:44:01 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

What are some examples of the coupons or vouchers which could be valuable to us? Will it be VPN type services? Will it be something else such as virtual machines?

I could see it being useful if people need a centralized service and I also think you could expand  over time.

Excellent question!

Essentially all types of data center services now and to come. Yes VPN is one more example among the others like Cloud servers, SSL certs, cloud storage, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, managed services, hosted apps, dedicated IaaS networks, VDI, basic remote desktops, remote data backup, disaster recovery etc.

These are base services that cross over into many such as big data research, gaming industry, ecommerce, mcommerce, content delivery.. the list goes on and on.. all if it can be bought and paid for with BunkerShares.

Most of these are commodity type products which are in high demand from consumer to enterprise level. Besides these there are also what will be produced out of the bunker labs which are blockchain based solutions. So essentially you have a voucher asset that is usable within a high demand market that either you can use, or be able to sell on the open market for profit, similar to how you would sell tickets from a sporting event.

We focus on the data center services because that is the most easily exportable and high demand product service offering that is easy for most to understand the value equation, however, BunkerShares will also be useful for our more specialized services.

Just one example, we have a 600 sq/ft Bank of Canada vault built into the bunker that once was designed to store bullion and other high value items in the the bunker in the event of fallout. Bunker Vault Storage for gold bullion, valuables, documents, even physical data cold storage is part of what will be our services offerings once we get updates done.

So bottom-line, BunkerShares represent excellent value for a very wide cross section of industries because we are dealing with digital lives both centralized and decentralized.

Finally.. we have a unique selling proposition with our offering being all about and based out of a 64,000 sq/ft nuclear bunker! While everyone else are in generally questionable yet industry standard tin can cookie cutter NSA infiltrated data centers, your data is protected by a chemical, biological, nuclear fallout ready, outside of the US, impervious to natural and man-made disaster, underground nuclear bunker.

This means BADASS BRAGGING RIGHTS! You GOT BUNKER! Cool factor = 10!  :D
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

What are some examples of the coupons or vouchers which could be valuable to us? Will it be VPN type services? Will it be something else such as virtual machines?

I could see it being useful if people need a centralized service and I also think you could expand  over time.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 08:48:14 am by favdesu »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:04:44 am by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+