Author Topic: [April 2015] BCN ♥ - The Nullstreet Journal № 0.3  (Read 4961 times)

Offline fuzzy

+5% for the hard work and beautiful execution.

Just to clarify the MineBitShares section: delegate.rgcrypto is the one the redirected it's funds towards this project. (ambiguous in the issue)

Add 11.5% from the fuzzy.beyondbitcoin crew!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline tsaishen

• View Profile

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Just wow.  The journal is excellent.  The pipeline is absolutely rammed.  What a bloody amazing bunch of visionaries  +5%

We should be saving this comments to a db somewhere so we can include testimonials about the newsletter somewhere. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CalabiYau

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Just wow.  The journal is excellent.  The pipeline is absolutely rammed.  What a bloody amazing bunch of visionaries  +5%

Offline fuzzy

As always, very thankful to have this initiative.  This is why I laugh when people complain about delegates. Most delegates are doing good work and there is an INCREASING amount of activity behind the scenes.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:45:59 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Wow I need this just to keep tabs on the huge amount of stuff thats going on +5%

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
 +5% +5% +5% for all of your hard work putting all this together

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
 +5% for the hard work and beautiful execution.

Just to clarify the MineBitShares section: delegate.rgcrypto is the one the redirected it's funds towards this project. (ambiguous in the issue)

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
Stans humor is hilarious ..
awesome stuff in the pipeline

+5%

Yes, Stans editorial is great.

Always makes me optimistic to see how many efforts are made to expand this ecosystem. We just need a little bit more time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Stans humor is hilarious ..
awesome stuff in the pipeline

+5%

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Fantastic issue.. anybody else notice how each Newsletter seems to burst with more good news than the last?  +5%

I am looking forward to even greater news in the next one!

+5% to @cass and @CryptoPrometheus
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
BitShares Supporters,

This month, The NullStreet Journal is bursting at the seams with BitShares projects, updates, reports, announcements, initiatives, proposals, and editorial reflections. We encourage you to take your time, soak it up, and reflect on the grand effort now underway by this amazing group of dedicated professionals. We hope you enjoy this small taste of what’s to come!

Read more

link: https://bitshares.org/newsletter/2015/nullstreet/the_nullstreet_journal_0-3.pdf
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:35:58 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█