Author Topic: how about bridging BitUSD and USD.bitstamp?  (Read 4046 times)

Offline bytemaster

I am considering to provide a service under transwiser.com to enable user to do BitUSD/USD.Bitstamp exchange instantly and automatically.

after the service be launched,user can do exchange as this:

1:BitUSD ->USD.Bitstamp, user send BitUSD to a BTS ID, say, bsusd.transwiser, and give ripple address in the memo, in 1 minutes, the according quantity of  USD.Bitstamp will be send to the left ripple address.

2. USD.Bitstamp -> BitUSD, user send  USD.Bitstamp to a ripple recepient, say bitusd@dotpay.co, using rippletrade client, leaving a bts id in the comment field, about 5-10 minutes later, the according quantity of BitUSD will be send to the left bts id.

it is not difficult to realize this service technically, however, anyone need it? is it worth doing?

Thought?

PLEASE DO THIS and provide instructions on how others can do this too!   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
I am considering to provide a service under transwiser.com to enable user to do BitUSD/USD.Bitstamp exchange instantly and automatically.

after the service be launched,user can do exchange as this:

1:BitUSD ->USD.Bitstamp, user send BitUSD to a BTS ID, say, bsusd.transwiser, and give ripple address in the memo, in 1 minutes, the according quantity of  USD.Bitstamp will be send to the left ripple address.

2. USD.Bitstamp -> BitUSD, user send  USD.Bitstamp to a ripple recepient, say bitusd@dotpay.co, using rippletrade client, leaving a bts id in the comment field, about 5-10 minutes later, the according quantity of BitUSD will be send to the left bts id.

it is not difficult to realize this service technically, however, anyone need it? is it worth doing?

Thought?
Email:bitcrab@qq.com