Author Topic: [ANN] [STABLE!] mmc.xpool.xram.co - First Memorycoin Pool  (Read 130499 times)

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
There we go! Check your wallets! Payouts just worked, and balances just reset like they were supposed to.

We are good to go!

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
MFsEpEcBu1U5SQ24vigzL6YWqCSJUwaVE8

My address already has

Balance: 0.643257    Unconfirmed: 2.219012

but I haven't revicived 0.643257  in my wallet,may I ask why? thanks.

yes, balances have been fixed, and everything. Its still not working. It seems that the server thinks it does not have enough balance, yet it has plenty of MMC for the payouts... so yeah. frusturated.

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
https://mega.co.nz/#!ydhjharY!SS3CQCt_4OSev2XiaDZ2bnCNf94WHFNN8ZLsSVYp4cw windows 32bit version miner for pool (unstable version)
. . .
It works pretty well.

Rlly? For me, it reads:

Code: [Select]
16 miner threads started, using MMC Momentum Proof-of-Work algorithm.
. . . and offers no further feedback or indication that it is actually mining anything, and my CPU activity meters barely fluctuate at all.

Is it actually doing anything (is it mining)? The command I used to run it was:

minerd.exe --url http://mmc.xpool.xram.co:1339 --user MyMMCaddressBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBl -D -P --threads 16

uh... nvm, if that is the mining client for the other pool, then maby not... maby the person posted on the wrong thread.?

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
https://mega.co.nz/#!ydhjharY!SS3CQCt_4OSev2XiaDZ2bnCNf94WHFNN8ZLsSVYp4cw windows 32bit version miner for pool (unstable version)
. . .
It works pretty well.

Rlly? For me, it reads:

16 miner threads started, using MMC Momentum Proof-of-Work algorithm.
. . . and offers no further feedback or indication that it is actually mining anything, and my CPU activity meters barely fluctuate at all.

Is it actually doing anything (is it mining)? The command I used to run it was:

minerd.exe --url http://mmc.xpool.xram.co:1339 --user MyMMCaddressBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBl -D -P --threads 16
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
UPDATE: The latest confirmed block will be payed out again, since there are extra funds sitting on the pool. Hopefully this will make up for any lost funds. Enjoy!

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
Just got payout  :)

+1 yay !

killer the stats still show the same balance though, needs attention :)

thanks for the reports. Has been fixed. Sorry about the delay! :)

All balances reset to 0, I will resolve any payouts that were pending a little later :( Sorry about that, but the payouts bug seems to be identified.

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile
Just got payout  :)

+1 yay !

killer the stats still show the same balance though, needs attention :)

Offline nomullet

• View Profile
M9ycAeveS8hhQtok6xgLPMEpGsZxFkcgzT

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile
sounds good :) keep up the good work man ! needs to be smooth as butter and fast, we're all in for the money after all and the first will make the most ;)

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
several man and im merely trying to be supportive here, i think having over 51% hashing power on the other pool is just wrong

first post was with the linux libs, I added the absolutely necessary libs for a clean debian wheezy to compile the miner, really 3 machines couldnt compile without them no matter what

second was a question, when are payouts scheduled ? is there a time ? im up to confirmed 8 coins so im loving that but im curious if there is a time schedule ? or something like that ?

keep up the good work, i will do my best to support and spread the word on overclocking forums, you know we have quite an interest from overclockers ;)

1. The miner is not easy to compile I agree. I will look into it.. but I am overloaded

2. Payouts are supposed to happen every 30 minutes, but that has not been working out recently because balances have been getting off and payouts have been having errors. I have been trying to fix it for days now

3. Glad you support this pool :)

heya,

1. well i posted the fix ;) add this line as an optional for ppl who have problems and are missing libs:
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
this installs 3 things that were missing

2. ah, well looking forward to when it works :))

3. sure thing man, i aim to keep supporting it

1. will add to main post in a sec, as soon as forum stops delaying my posts 60 seconds :)Thanks for the fix.

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile
several man and im merely trying to be supportive here, i think having over 51% hashing power on the other pool is just wrong

first post was with the linux libs, I added the absolutely necessary libs for a clean debian wheezy to compile the miner, really 3 machines couldnt compile without them no matter what

second was a question, when are payouts scheduled ? is there a time ? im up to confirmed 8 coins so im loving that but im curious if there is a time schedule ? or something like that ?

keep up the good work, i will do my best to support and spread the word on overclocking forums, you know we have quite an interest from overclockers ;)

1. The miner is not easy to compile I agree. I will look into it.. but I am overloaded

2. Payouts are supposed to happen every 30 minutes, but that has not been working out recently because balances have been getting off and payouts have been having errors. I have been trying to fix it for days now

heya,

1. well i posted the fix ;) add this line as an optional for ppl who have problems and are missing libs:
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
this installs 3 things that were missing

2. ah, well looking forward to when it works :))

3. sure thing man, i aim to keep supporting it

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
Seems like the restart fixed the bug with balance not being subtracted from unconfirmed, but still wrong block on front page. Is that value stored somewhere in the db?

yes, the fix only applies for newly found blocks. Those blocks are stored in the database, and would be a pain to change :)

Offline nomullet

• View Profile
Seems like the restart fixed the bug with balance not being subtracted from unconfirmed, but still wrong block on front page. Is that value stored somewhere in the db?
M9ycAeveS8hhQtok6xgLPMEpGsZxFkcgzT

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile