- how long are your monday meetings?
- what can possible be more important than non-classified talk? ( )
- how is the bitasset3.0 proposal implemented in parallel to bitassets1.0?
- will it be the "same" market/asset just an extra set of features? or will it be a different token?
- will bitassets3.0 be a 1.0 feature?
- when will we have a rough roadmap that can be put on the webpage?
Monday meetings are from 10 am through lunch.
We will share those plans with you once we get everything ready for public consumption (this summer)
BitUSD 3.0 will be different than BitUSD
1.0 has been postponed due to BitAssets 3.0...
We will have a documented, tested, stable protocol definition this summer that will not need to change that includes the referral system
We are implementing the "implement then announce" rather than the "announce and then implement" approach to avoid missing deadlines and killing buzz or confusing the market. When we announce the roadmap will be included... but it will only have 1 item on it and that is turing complete smart contracts which will be our LAST hard fork.