Author Topic: Staff Meeting Notes - Monday, April 20, 2015  (Read 8160 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
There are two ways to gain altitude.
Only one is a rising tide...

Why not this one?  :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Nu94khHoo

Awesome!  I want one!
Forget the BitShares Catamaran and Golf-course Carrier fleet!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline testz

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Stan clearly feels that something good is in the pipeline. Stan always feels something good is in the pipeline because he believes in the mission, the principals, the technology, the delegates, the  devs and his son. If the only metric you are  judging the project  on at this stage  is price and/or market cap, then you're going to struggle to be  able to enjoy the building process  along with all  the  incremental victories and defeats. Remember we're building a Blockchain Behemoth here!

If Stan thinks there's something to get excited about, that's good enough for me and I'd liket to hear about it! Bitshares has accomplished some truly remarkable things already. The innovations and development has lived up to expectations time and again. In many ways they've over-delivered.  The integrity of this project, the positivity, the talent, the creativity and  the determination to reach our objective  is what will make it succeed. Whatever you're metric for judging success, one day Bishares will deliver for you.

+5% exactly. well said.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Stan clearly feels that something good is in the pipeline. Stan always feels something good is in the pipeline because he believes in the mission, the principals, the technology, the delegates, the  devs and his son. If the only metric you are  judging the project  on at this stage  is price and/or market cap, then you're going to struggle to be  able to enjoy the building process  along with all  the  incremental victories and defeats. Remember we're building a Blockchain Behemoth here!

If Stan thinks there's something to get excited about, that's good enough for me and I'd liket to hear about it! Bitshares has accomplished some truly remarkable things already. The innovations and development has lived up to expectations time and again. In many ways they've over-delivered.  The integrity of this project, the positivity, the talent, the creativity and  the determination to reach our objective  is what will make it succeed. Whatever you're metric for judging success, one day Bishares will deliver for you.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I missed Stan's inspirational posts and I am confident that now we are preparing for the hyperspace. That is good enough for me.. :)

Offline davidpbrown

฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
"It's not my fault!"
;)

I'm just the guy that says "please fasten your seat belts and return all tray tables to their full upright positions."

Those who don't want any advance warning when we are about to test the new hyperspace button should not pay any attention to what I say.  I can never guarantee that the power bus won't brown out one last time, but I hear from down in engineering that this time they plan to make the first few Kessel runs without passengers in an isolated quadrant of a galaxy far, far away. 

zerosum

Perhaps could have an indicator on a scale of 1 to 10, so we know how excited to get?..

1.. Progress as normal
2.. New PR brochure out in June.
7.. Partnering with Ripple
11.. Partnering with the a central bank and BTS will be rebranded as GBP.

Place your bets..  :P

My bet:
(about point 3-4 iss)

VOTE just got more interesting...

Sell the rumor; make future judgment when facts come...

PS
This just says to me - stable client postponed from summer to unknown date but earliest 3rd quarter '15...Even more recourse/developers pulled out in pursue of the next exiting idea...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 08:39:48 pm by tonyk2 »

Offline davidpbrown

Perhaps could have an indicator on a scale of 1 to 10, so we know how excited to get?..

1.. Progress as normal
2.. New PR brochure out in June.
7.. Partnering with Ripple
11.. Partnering with the a central bank and BTS will be rebranded as GBP.

Place your bets..  :P
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
There are two ways to gain altitude.
Only one is a rising tide...

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Its normally buy the rumor sell the news.

But when the rumor is from Stan, based on experience from last November, its been sell the rumor, buy 2-3 months later after nothing happened. :P

Market has taught us : Good news does not matter to the price , if it did not happen at a rising trend .
In the market , the price is what make a news good news . To say "the rise is due to a good news" is just an interpretation after the fact . Without a rising trend and the incoming hot money , good news is weak . You can't lift a tank of water by cheers .

While of course , bad news can be the reason of a drop , because all the drop needs is panic .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Its normally buy the rumor sell the news.

But when the rumor is from Stan, based on experience from last November, its been sell the rumor, buy 2-3 months later after nothing happened. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CalabiYau

Buy the Rumor, Sell the Fact

Um,  Buy the Rumor, HODL the Fact.   :)

How about Stan tries to get you to buy another rumor, there is no fact. Sorry Stan but for me these comments dont help.

I am comfortable with having those who trust me get a little advantage.

:)
we trusted you before,and we were trapped,so please stop release this kind of  troll again.

I don`t feel trapped....