Author Topic: BitShares 0.9.2 Feedback  (Read 28318 times)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Migrating my wallet to a new computer.

Begun two days ago.

6 hangs at seemingly random blocks, cpu fan banging loudly and no apparent progress.
4 times input password and the dots animation keeps on going for 10 mins, at which point I manually kill the process.

Only 14 days left to sync now, and the balance is horribly wrong.

This is Debian 8/x86_64.

Just.... >:(
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 04:04:42 pm by karnal »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
What is a tooltip? Where can I see that? Maybe I missed it so I will check next time when I login..
Thanks svk

A tooltip is a popup with more information when you move the mouse over an item. There should be one when you move the mouse over the row of an open margin order.

I can see that now..Haven't noticed that...So it's all good!! ;)
Thanks

Offline Pheonike

Not sure if this has been mentions,

When you are in the exchange section and switch to an unregistered account, it changes to the summary page of the unregistered account instead of staying in the exchange.

Offline svk

What is a tooltip? Where can I see that? Maybe I missed it so I will check next time when I login..
Thanks svk

A tooltip is a popup with more information when you move the mouse over an item. There should be one when you move the mouse over the row of an open margin order.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Thanks svk

Offline svk

I am using 0.9.1 now which so far looks nice and works fine.

BUT...Please show the amount of BTS to be released when a position is covered as it was in all previous versions!

I'm not sure I get what you mean, where was this shown?

In previous versions when i had an open position to cover i could see the price, the amount of bitusd owed and BTS collateral (that was released upon covering). Now I can see the price and the amount owed so if I want to calculate the amount of BTS to be released I have to multiply the price with the amount x 1.5 to see the BTS to be released..This is not helpful at all and the only reason I can think this was taken out was to save some space..but this is really annoying and I hope it gets changed back as it was..take some space from the graphs and show that amount please..

There's a tooltip though that shows the collateral.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

BUT...Please show the amount of BTS to be released when a position is covered as it was in all previous versions!

In previous versions when i had an open position to cover i could see the price, the amount of bitusd owed and BTS collateral (that was released upon covering). Now I can see the price and the amount owed so if I want to calculate the amount of BTS to be released I have to multiply the price with the amount x 1.5 to see the BTS to be released..This is not helpful at all and the only reason I can think this was taken out was to save some space..but this is really annoying and I hope it gets changed back as it was..take some space from the graphs and show that amount please..

Offline svk

there are still problems with the GUI & Delegate votes I guess. not displayed correctly

I've fixed this this morning, it was due to a change in how accounts are handled in the v0.9.0 release. I also took the time to add sorting by approval as well as a count of how many positive, neutral and negative votes you've selected.

https://github.com/BitShares/web_wallet/issues/693

Offline svk

Offline Pheonike

Could the call the feed price be added on graphs on the exchange home page? They currently have high/low/volume listed in the graphs. Or maybe listed in the table below.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
there are still problems with the GUI & Delegate votes I guess. not displayed correctly

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
0.9.1 still has 35005 invalid_asset_amount error, when I try to buy MOONFUND

Code: [Select]
35005 invalid_asset_amount: invalid asset amount

{"share_string":"0.869412","max_rhs_size":5}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:93 bts::blockchain::asset_record::share_string_to_satoshi

{"share_string":"0.869412","precision":100000}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:109 bts::blockchain::asset_record::share_string_to_satoshi

{"amount":"0.869412"}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:114 bts::blockchain::asset_record::asset_from_string

{"amount":"0.869412","symbol":"BTS"}
    bitshares  chain_interface.cpp:241 bts::blockchain::chain_interface::to_ugly_asset

{"from_account_name":"clayop","real_quantity":"0.869412","quantity_symbol":"BTS","quote_price":"1.1500000230000005","quote_symbol":"MOONFUND","sign":true}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:3495 bts::wallet::wallet::submit_bid

{}
    bitshares  common_api_client.cpp:5279 bts::rpc_stubs::common_api_client::wallet_market_submit_bid
Buy
0.86941instead of

zerosum

Expired shorts (cover orders) are matched with new short orders at the feed, even if there is a better buy bitAsset order with better (higher than the feed in BTS/bitAssets) price.

Example - short at the feed submitted/included in block 2,477,701 and 2,477,703

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
0.9.1 still has 35005 invalid_asset_amount error, when I try to buy MOONFUND

35005 invalid_asset_amount: invalid asset amount

{"share_string":"0.869412","max_rhs_size":5}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:93 bts::blockchain::asset_record::share_string_to_satoshi

{"share_string":"0.869412","precision":100000}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:109 bts::blockchain::asset_record::share_string_to_satoshi

{"amount":"0.869412"}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:114 bts::blockchain::asset_record::asset_from_string

{"amount":"0.869412","symbol":"BTS"}
    bitshares  chain_interface.cpp:241 bts::blockchain::chain_interface::to_ugly_asset

{"from_account_name":"clayop","real_quantity":"0.869412","quantity_symbol":"BTS","quote_price":"1.1500000230000005","quote_symbol":"MOONFUND","sign":true}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:3495 bts::wallet::wallet::submit_bid

{}
    bitshares  common_api_client.cpp:5279 bts::rpc_stubs::common_api_client::wallet_market_submit_bid
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile