Author Topic: Btshares Beer & International "Caps" Tournament  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
early adopters would have free beer for life  :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Got me thinking.. ......... Get beer brewers to put their referral codes under the caps.....

nice!

Offline Globally Distributed

• View Profile
This might be completely crazy but the young are the future so here goes....

How about we brew Bitshares Beer, put it in bottles and then organize an international 'Caps' tournament? 

Caps is a drinking game where two or more participants sit opposite each other (or roughly in a circle) on the floor or at a table.  They have a bottle of beer in front of them with the bottle cap reversed and sitting on top.  The idea is to use a bottle cap to knock the cap off your opponent's bottle.  If you succeed, then your opponent has a chance to return fire and knock your bottle cap off.  If he fails then he must drink a finger of his beer, if he succeeds, then the round continues racking up fingers until someone chokes and misses.  Once a player has finished his bottle of beer, he adds another in front of him with another reversed cap.  The combination of skill, beer and competition can produce a fantastic spectacle and is a lot of fun.   

I'm imagining Redbullesque media/marketing with a dodgeball kind of style.  The prize would need to be significant to initially galvanize attention.  Believe me, i'm ready to be given short thrift on this one! :)

Got me thinking.. ......... Get beer brewers to put their referral codes under the caps.....
"People don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it."  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ZoJKF_VuA

kudos robrigo

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
This might be completely crazy but the young are the future so here goes....

How about we brew Bitshares Beer, put it in bottles and then organize an international 'Caps' tournament? 

Caps is a drinking game where two or more participants sit opposite each other (or roughly in a circle) on the floor or at a table.  They have a bottle of beer in front of them with the bottle cap reversed and sitting on top.  The idea is to use a bottle cap to knock the cap off your opponent's bottle.  If you succeed, then your opponent has a chance to return fire and knock your bottle cap off.  If he fails then he must drink a finger of his beer, if he succeeds, then the round continues racking up fingers until someone chokes and misses.  Once a player has finished his bottle of beer, he adds another in front of him with another reversed cap.  The combination of skill, beer and competition can produce a fantastic spectacle and is a lot of fun.   

I'm imagining Redbullesque media/marketing with a dodgeball kind of style.  The prize would need to be significant to initially galvanize attention.  Believe me, i'm ready to be given short thrift on this one! :)