Author Topic: ALL TIME LOW .  (Read 15875 times)

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Normally I don't speculate shortterm because I'm terrible at this but this time I do believe we hit the bottom. BitShares is worth slightly less than Nxt at the moment, that should seem like a realistic valuation to outsiders. If selling continues I would expect to see new buyers incoming.

I hope I'm not terribly mistaken for once  :D

when an average guy on the street thinks it's bottom ...then it's normally not a bottom , from past experience .

:'( :'( :'( :'(

The bottom will happen when everybody don't believe there will be a bottom ...

Well, I rolled my change at home yesterday and surprisingly it all added up to a few hundred bucks. Might as well reduce my average aquisition cost and go all-in on Bitshares lol :P

I'm even thinking of borrowing money to increase my position (nothing I can't afford to lose of course).

Bitshares needs strong hands, I intend to play my part!

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Normally I don't speculate shortterm because I'm terrible at this but this time I do believe we hit the bottom. BitShares is worth slightly less than Nxt at the moment, that should seem like a realistic valuation to outsiders. If selling continues I would expect to see new buyers incoming.

when an average guy on the street thinks it's bottom ...then it's normally not a bottom , from past experience .

:'( :'( :'( :'(

The bottom will happen when everybody don't believe there will be a bottom ...
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
YES! It feels like the first morning in a week that I didn't wake up to see the price crash down to oblivion during the night!

BULLISH! We've reached the trough of sorrow! The bottom is in! The time to buy is NOW.

:D

lzr1900

lzr1900 sold.  Its the bottom! :P  8)
sb.i sold at around 0.265-0.028.thats ~30% more than the price now..poor ander.

Yes. If you are not happy with bts' performance, or rather non-performance, do yourself a favour, sell and don't look back.
why i have to don't look back,its my freedom to do what i want.
do yourself a favour,you don't have any power to teach me how todo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Yes. If you are not happy with bts' performance, or rather non-performance, do yourself a favour, sell and don't look back.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

lzr1900

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Tuck Fheman

Offline Riverhead

Offline testz

@Izr1900 Sell sell now...Run away while you can..It will further fall...Sell everything and buy again when it goes to $5 mil market cap..This is your last chance to sell BTS so high..after we break the $10 mil we will reach $5 mil within hours..lol..
hahahahhaha
happy i sold. sad for you HODL.

Sell, sell, sell  :)
sold.
Will buy back anytime.hahahahhahahahaha

Good luck!  :)

lzr1900

@Izr1900 Sell sell now...Run away while you can..It will further fall...Sell everything and buy again when it goes to $5 mil market cap..This is your last chance to sell BTS so high..after we break the $10 mil we will reach $5 mil within hours..lol..
hahahahhaha

sold.
Will buy back anytime.hahahahhahahahaha

Offline testz

hahahahhaha