Author Topic: ALL TIME LOW .  (Read 15687 times)

lzr1900

@Izr1900 Sell sell now...Run away while you can..It will further fall...Sell everything and buy again when it goes to $5 mil market cap..This is your last chance to sell BTS so high..after we break the $10 mil we will reach $5 mil within hours..lol..
hahahahhaha
happy i sold. sad for you HODL.

Offline fuzzy

did anyone thought about, that the voting shares are not changing?

so, no supporting whale is selling.

Exactly, you self enforcing idiot - only we, that we are paid do matter! The rest are nonsensical nuisances!

My guess: the hard core believers in BTS are the ones that short BitUSD and provide liquidity. Now they are being affected, and leaving BTS altogether, cutting their losses.

Now they are leaving?

That is a weird statement ... they have been leaving for months but hey... only those that work and being paid are considered to be contributing to Bitshares... the ones that have been warning for 6+ mo. and/or risking their money in a broken system are just complainers...

F*en idiots - bitAssets 3.0 is months and months away... and the affiliate program gig - a total joke that will never work as a payment system for everything.
In the mean time (6-9 mo. or so) let's continue killing the ones that are actually risking something to produce the actual product...they are not important...they are not paid by the blockchain....

[edit]
And btw the 30 days rule is not the issue....it is just the trigger that makes the overexposed bulls  face reality...the real issues are 200% collateral from shorts( plus a soft collateral  mind you) and a bug persistent for 2 months with no urgency to fix it....which is making expiring shorts (not the called ones) pay 10% penalty. But why hurry to fix it.?!...may 5 is fine as well  and for less than 200% collateral?...let them fools wait for bitA 3.0....

and those are/were not allowed to vote mind you....ignorant I know it all ...member.

I understand your frustration.  Wish I could fix it. Unfortunately I can't do anything...why not bring it up in hangouts?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:58:31 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Its shares on exchanges that are bought and sold.  And they dont vote.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

zerosum

Exactly, you self enforcing idiot - only we, that we are paid do matter! The rest are nonsensical nuisances!

My guess: the hard core believers in BTS are the ones that short BitUSD and provide liquidity. Now they are being affected, and leaving BTS altogether, cutting their losses.

Now they are leaving?

That is a weird statement ... they have been leaving for months but hey... only those that work and being paid are considered to be contributing to Bitshares... the ones that have been warning for 6+ mo. and/or risking their money in a broken system are just complainers...

F*en idiots - bitAssets 3.0 is months and months away... and the affiliate program gig - a total joke that will never work as a payment system for everything.
In the mean time (6-9 mo. or so) let's continue killing the ones that are actually risking something to produce the actual product...they are not important...they are not paid by the blockchain....

[edit]
And btw the 30 days rule is not the issue....it is just the trigger that makes the overexposed bulls  face reality...the real issues are 200% collateral from shorts( plus a soft collateral  mind you) and a bug persistent for 2 months with no urgency to fix it....which is making expiring shorts (not the called ones) pay 10% penalty. But why hurry to fix it.?!...may 5 is fine as well  and for less than 200% collateral?...let them fools wait for bitA 3.0....

and those are/were not allowed to vote mind you....ignorant I know it all ...member.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
lzr1900 all we need is to be ready for when hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of people wake up from their economic nightmare and begin searching for an alternative. Did you think Bitshares was going to be able to manifest a new global financial ecosystem with a few strokes of a magic keyboard and a new technology? Of course not.

All the hard work, the innovation, the testing and  the evolving composition of our community is about getting Bitshares ready for when it truly matters. As long as people are willing to continue to build Bitshares, who gives a rats arse about the price today? If you are purely motivated by profit, then it's the price in 5 to 10 years you want to be concerned with.

I'm aware of only 1 truly decentralised market available to the world today and that is Bitshares. What is the one thing that people need and will crave to protect their financial freedom and stop the whole of humanity from being consumed by the greed and avarice of their slave masters? A truly decentralised market.  Keep working hard, stay positive, stay the course and try to have patience. None of this is going to be easy.

Wow ben, you and I need to talk more. ..
With pleasure fuzzy. I'd have got back to you sooner but had a difficult day as my grandfather passed away rather suddenly after Sunday lunch. I take solace in his full life and the fact that I had only just been speaking to him about the amazing people all over the world who were working towards the magnificent goal of setting everyone free. And that for the first time, a wonderful technology gave that goal a realistic chance of success. I said it was a wonderful thing to be a part of and that his great grandchildren would live in a better world. He seemed genuinely moved and happy. I tell you this because of your integrity fuzzy and in the forum because so many of our fellow community members have inspired me and given me hope. That hope has in turn reached someone who knew nothing of crypto but worried for those he was leaving behind.

My heart and condolences go out to you and your family.
Wish you lots of power…I'm here for you if you need somebody to talk!
Peace be with you.

c
That's very kind of you, thank you cass

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
lzr1900 all we need is to be ready for when hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of people wake up from their economic nightmare and begin searching for an alternative. Did you think Bitshares was going to be able to manifest a new global financial ecosystem with a few strokes of a magic keyboard and a new technology? Of course not.

All the hard work, the innovation, the testing and  the evolving composition of our community is about getting Bitshares ready for when it truly matters. As long as people are willing to continue to build Bitshares, who gives a rats arse about the price today? If you are purely motivated by profit, then it's the price in 5 to 10 years you want to be concerned with.

I'm aware of only 1 truly decentralised market available to the world today and that is Bitshares. What is the one thing that people need and will crave to protect their financial freedom and stop the whole of humanity from being consumed by the greed and avarice of their slave masters? A truly decentralised market.  Keep working hard, stay positive, stay the course and try to have patience. None of this is going to be easy.

Wow ben, you and I need to talk more. ..
With pleasure fuzzy. I'd have got back to you sooner but had a difficult day as my grandfather passed away rather suddenly after Sunday lunch. I take solace in his full life and the fact that I had only just been speaking to him about the amazing people all over the world who were working towards the magnificent goal of setting everyone free. And that for the first time, a wonderful technology gave that goal a realistic chance of success. I said it was a wonderful thing to be a part of and that his great grandchildren would live in a better world. He seemed genuinely moved and happy. I tell you this because of your integrity fuzzy and in the forum because so many of our fellow community members have inspired me and given me hope. That hope has in turn reached someone who knew nothing of crypto but worried for those he was leaving behind.

My heart and condolences go out to you and your family.
Wish you lots of power…I'm here for you if you need somebody to talk!
Peace be with you.

c
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
did he say "slow progress"?? For real?

lzr1900

http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/bts/
Look at this statistics..about 250k CNY outflow from BTS this week..

I'm wondering if that could have anything to do with the dacx completed funding rounds. Not sure when they ended but one would expect that they would have to withdraw the bitCNY at some point to buy the actual stock. A quick estimate looks like > 300k in fully funded campaign/offers. So this may not necessarily be a bad thing...
come on.
I can 100% sure bitCNY was a tiny part of dacx case.
the actual thing is,CHINESE IS WITHDRAWING their money to invest in their bullish stock market..also,maybe lose faith and upset the slow progress of 3I.

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona

I'm wondering if that could have anything to do with the dacx completed funding rounds. Not sure when they ended but one would expect that they would have to withdraw the bitCNY at some point to buy the actual stock. A quick estimate looks like > 300k in fully funded campaign/offers. So this may not necessarily be a bad thing...
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

lzr1900

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Seriously you guys, convert all bitAssets to BTS and all fiat and shitcoins to BTS, right now.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Wisdom of the ages, just keep DCAing away.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I have a feeling we hit bottom finally!  +5%

I dont know, and I'm not going to say anything is a bottom anymore, but...
That bter dump.  I just bought bts in the 1800s.  Bought over 400k in the past week (mostly on btc38) due to people dumping into low buy orders.  First time I've done any real buying since the day bter went down.  For two months after that I didnt really want to have anything to do with crypto, too painful.   

But the BTS price before was "low", now its absurd.

I think bear is done... look for a multi month uptrend.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Ander

• View Profile
If btc can continue this little rally then things look pretty good.  It would look like a retest that made a significantly higher low ($213 vs $160ish).  This could set the stage for a btc rally, and then altcoins could start to follow.

(Of course, this depends on the BTC rally being real, and not just an artifact of some weirdness going on at btc-e).