Author Topic: ALL TIME LOW .  (Read 15686 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
lzr1900 all we need is to be ready for when hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of people wake up from their economic nightmare and begin searching for an alternative. Did you think Bitshares was going to be able to manifest a new global financial ecosystem with a few strokes of a magic keyboard and a new technology? Of course not.

All the hard work, the innovation, the testing and  the evolving composition of our community is about getting Bitshares ready for when it truly matters. As long as people are willing to continue to build Bitshares, who gives a rats arse about the price today? If you are purely motivated by profit, then it's the price in 5 to 10 years you want to be concerned with.

I'm aware of only 1 truly decentralised market available to the world today and that is Bitshares. What is the one thing that people need and will crave to protect their financial freedom and stop the whole of humanity from being consumed by the greed and avarice of their slave masters? A truly decentralised market.  Keep working hard, stay positive, stay the course and try to have patience. None of this is going to be easy.

Wow ben, you and I need to talk more. ..
With pleasure fuzzy. I'd have got back to you sooner but had a difficult day as my grandfather passed away rather suddenly after Sunday lunch. I take solace in his full life and the fact that I had only just been speaking to him about the amazing people all over the world who were working towards the magnificent goal of setting everyone free. And that for the first time, a wonderful technology gave that goal a realistic chance of success. I said it was a wonderful thing to be a part of and that his great grandchildren would live in a better world. He seemed genuinely moved and happy. I tell you this because of your integrity fuzzy and in the forum because so many of our fellow community members have inspired me and given me hope. That hope has in turn reached someone who knew nothing of crypto but worried for those he was leaving behind.

TurkeyLeg

lzr1900 all we need is to be ready for when hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of people wake up from their economic nightmare and begin searching for an alternative. Did you think Bitshares was going to be able to manifest a new global financial ecosystem with a few strokes of a magic keyboard and a new technology? Of course not.

All the hard work, the innovation, the testing and  the evolving composition of our community is about getting Bitshares ready for when it truly matters. As long as people are willing to continue to build Bitshares, who gives a rats arse about the price today? If you are purely motivated by profit, then it's the price in 5 to 10 years you want to be concerned with.

I'm aware of only 1 truly decentralised market available to the world today and that is Bitshares. What is the one thing that people need and will crave to protect their financial freedom and stop the whole of humanity from being consumed by the greed and avarice of their slave masters? A truly decentralised market.  Keep working hard, stay positive, stay the course and try to have patience. None of this is going to be easy.
Sage words from Ben Mason!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

summer?Means nothing will happen on bitshares this 3-5months.
sell signal.
you never have anything positive to say.  troll troll troll.
you're not an investor, you're a complainer.
We reach 0.0265cny now, seems will go down further.

Look at the price.Who wants to buy more ?everytime we reach a new low,i am sure there will be some guy jump out and say "GREAT TIME TO BUY,I WILL BUY MORE MORE PRECIOUS  BTS.."
you pathetic poor guys.

Bitshares is the best protocol at present. The constant changing is what is causing problems.  So I hodl. 

I feel this is half-right, but it's the nature of the change that is important. In fact I believe constant change is absolutely necessary to becoming the best we ever can be.  I think what is causing sentiment problems is the lack of a map. It's hard for people to see a clear direction. Without a clear map of what system design we are shooting for, and how each component will ultimately fit into it, the risk is that those changes can appear reactive and undirected.

I do agree with you but id make it even simpler.   Just have a plan and stick to it.  The delegate system allows us to find consensus in ways other cryptos can only dream of having. DPOS is the only one out there. 

I tend to agree with you though on this topic and others..

Without reiteration businesses fail.

The direction we're going creates a more open platform with more options and gets rid of nothing.  I don't understand how people are getting so fearful from this.

Change is necessary and has always been. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@Izr1900 Sell sell now...Run away while you can..It will further fall...Sell everything and buy again when it goes to $5 mil market cap..This is your last chance to sell BTS so high..after we break the $10 mil we will reach $5 mil within hours..lol..

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
I think we should add code that doesn't allow bitshares to fall in price.  Bytemaster, code this now and then release a version that takes bts to 10bil market cap in 30 days. Thnx in advance.

There's a better way! Go to the ADVANCED tab, then CONSOLE. Type in : get_rich_quick [account_name]

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
I think we should add code that doesn't allow bitshares to fall in price.  Bytemaster, code this now and then release a version that takes bts to 10bil market cap in 30 days. Thnx in advance.

lzr1900

Not just us. Crypto recession continues.

Please tell me who dropped the most in the last 7 days?

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Not just us. Crypto recession continues.

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
lzr1900 all we need is to be ready for when hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of people wake up from their economic nightmare and begin searching for an alternative.

+5%

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
To escape this downtrend we need to make it as easy to deposit into wallet.bitshares.org and trade as it is in btc38.com

Dilution or the finer points of shorting are not the cause of the downtrend, the product just isnt quite ready yet.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
summer?Means nothing will happen on bitshares this 3-5months.
sell signal.
you never have anything positive to say.  troll troll troll.
you're not an investor, you're a complainer.
We reach 0.0265cny now, seems will go down further.

Look at the price.Who wants to buy more ?everytime we reach a new low,i am sure there will be some guy jump out and say "GREAT TIME TO BUY,I WILL BUY MORE MORE PRECIOUS  BTS.."
you pathetic poor guys.

Bitshares is the best protocol at present. The constant changing is what is causing problems.  So I hodl. 

I feel this is half-right, but it's the nature of the change that is important. In fact I believe constant change is absolutely necessary to becoming the best we ever can be.  I think what is causing sentiment problems is the lack of a map. It's hard for people to see a clear direction. Without a clear map of what system design we are shooting for, and how each component will ultimately fit into it, the risk is that those changes can appear reactive and undirected.

I agree with this, we need those infographics asap
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
We need change rule 

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Offline fuzzy

Wow ben, you and I need to talk more. ..
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Also doesn't help that ALL cryptos are down 5-10% this morning. Everyone's just riding bitcoin's bear-wave right now. As long as BTS is above Doge I'm content, lol.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo