Author Topic: bitLife vol 0.1a  (Read 1992 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Corrected my previous typo, which fuzzy quoted. I meant "will change the world", not "we'll". Of course, WE WILL change the world (we being BitShares), but that was not the point of my post. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Offline fuzzy

Some people have an idea they think we'll change the world. And they stubbornly cling to it in exactly the same form, which is often their downfall. From the beginning, Dan Larimer and his team have not stopped trying to make this better, even when that has meant a ton of added work and innovations that did not always sit well. This beast will be built for the long haul, even if BM and his team go cross-eyed before then.

Hehe..I think they will not be *alone* (Damned autocorrrct) in the cross-eyed dept. :P
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 02:12:35 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Some people have an idea they think will change the world. And they stubbornly cling to it in exactly the same form, which is often their downfall. From the beginning, Dan Larimer and his team have not stopped trying to make this better, even when that has meant a ton of added work and innovations that did not always sit well. This beast will be built for the long haul, even if BM and his team go cross-eyed before then.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 12:55:03 am by donkeypong »

Offline fuzzy

Can this be a weekly strip?  :)

I think it will be a "when it feels right" release schedule. ;)  I'm glad a few of you enjoyed it, thank you!

BTW, anyone wondering, I love BitShares! I've been in BitShares since the very beginning using a joint account here on the forum. I was asked to create my own account, for some reason. ;)  Please do not miscontrue my complaints or perceived bad attitude as "demanding value" or anti-BitShares. I'm not in this alone and I think I can safely say I have brought just as many people into PTS/BTS in the early days than anyone else on these forums. I link to all of your blogs and businesses online every chance I can in articles, forums, comment sections and sigs on many accounts and I upvote your comments. To put it bluntly, I promote the **** out of BitShares, I just forgot to make my ANN thread. So, I apologize for venting from time to time. It is nothing more than what I have to listen to daily from others I brought into PTS long ago, and a tiny bit of my own frustration leaking out publicly in an effort to avoid the "BitShares Shill" label I was given. It can't always be roses, or it begins smelling like     .  ;D  Thank you for your understanding and thanks again to those that appreciate the comic! I'll try to make the next one more positive.

Edit : corrected quote.

Humor is the best way to deal with difficult realities...though that is no longer the reality (with regard to pr anyway). I loved it.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers

I think it will be a "when it feels right" release schedule. ;)  I'm glad a few of you enjoyed it, thank you!

BTW, anyone wondering, I love BitShares! I've been in BitShares since the very beginning using a joint account here on the forum. I was asked to create my own account, for some reason. ;)  Please do not miscontrue my complaints or perceived bad attitude as "demanding value" or anti-BitShares. I'm not in this alone and I think I can safely say I have brought just as many people into PTS/BTS in the early days than anyone else on these forums. I link to all of your blogs and businesses online every chance I can in articles, forums, comment sections and sigs on many accounts and I upvote your comments. To put it bluntly, I promote the **** out of BitShares, I just forgot to make my ANN thread. So, I apologize for venting from time to time. It is nothing more than what I have to listen to daily from others I brought into PTS long ago, and a tiny bit of my own frustration leaking out publicly in an effort to avoid the "BitShares Shill" label I was given. It can't always be roses, or it begins smelling like     .  ;D  Thank you for your understanding and thanks again to those that appreciate the comic! I'll try to make the next one more positive.

Edit : corrected quote.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 10:02:30 pm by Buck Fankers »

Offline Pheonike

Offline youlonghun

• View Profile

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers