Author Topic: How to regain confidence?  (Read 12081 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
1) No major course changes anymore. People want stability.

2) Fix bitAssets.  Get a version of bitAssets 3.0 that works well and has community agreement.  Implement that.  Fix any market matching bugs.

3) Get stable client with all the features we wanted in 1.0.

When the market works well again and the client isnt buggy, the valuation should start heading back where it was.

Then all of the stuff that people are working on that is coming will be good news to drive it up in the future.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jckj

• View Profile
First bts should provid some powerful app such as applicable dns, keyhotee and etc, in my personal idea.
Second should get more value for btser with an real powerful function as soon as posssible.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 04:05:28 pm by jckj »

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
要不是因为合并和增发,也不至于这时候墙倒众人推,自作孽不可活,倒霉的是我们这些看好bts的人。fuck merger,fuck dilution!

Why are you guys so shortsighted? It's not "dilution" - it's encouraging development. Would you prefer to have no dilution and no development at all?

If so - no one is stopping you to do a fork and use an old version of BTSX and never expect any improvements.

1.  BTSX was earning more from fees 6 months ago, than BTS is accessing via dilution today. 

2. BitShares developers have seen their BTS equity capitulate in value since the introduction of dilution.

Hopefully soon with a popular client and fees in the $0.02-0.05 range we could have enough to pay a few core developers fairly and attract third parties to develop additional products and services through a revenue sharing programme & I hope eliminate the unpopular and development discouraging dilution altogether. 

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline onceuponatime

It wouid give me confidence if people would contribute to the Moonstone initiative and show their support of open source.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Why are you guys so shortsighted? It's not "dilution" - it's encouraging development. Would you prefer to have no dilution and no development at all?

If so - no one is stopping you to do a fork and use an old version of BTSX and never expect any improvements.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

Not polite but yes

Offline youlonghun

• View Profile

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
My criticisms are well known & Ethereum may soon be a threat too.

But from a positive POV. We are within $5 million of no.4, an amount which can come very quickly.

LiteCoin continues it's general long term downtrend and XRP has lost 70% over the last 4 months.

With BitAssets 3.0 + moonstone and a few other positive developments, BTS could be looking like the best option in the top 10 before long.

If BitAssets 3.0 start gaining adoption which I believe a simple to use, reliable and liquid BitAsset will, the rest could be history.

(In the interim, waiting period, especially with the merger releasing 4 million+ BTS per week, we could still decline a bit.) 

Offline fuzzy

I'll tell you what will bring confidence....a little context.  For all the problems we are having after only 18 months in operation, just look at the troubles bitcoin is having:  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16016.msg205135.html#msg205135
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline triox

• View Profile
  • BitShares: triox

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags