Author Topic: How to regain confidence?  (Read 12083 times)

Offline graffenwalder

It's "funny" but apparently DPOS doesn't even stand for Delegated POS anymore.
Since this whole #altsareback hype it stands for Dynamic POS, used for every new shitcoin for the last couple of weeks.

Be sure to don't miss out on the next one tomorrow Viral produced by the trustworthy Adam Guerbuz.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Don't brag about how much you bought . If I'm a hitter who is hitting the price , I'll hit harder when I see that you still dare to buy .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I've bought 700k BTS this week.

I seriously hope you are kidding. Why would you even brag about that? Especially after this huge drop today.

This dump is so fast that a bounce could come at any time. Who cares if he miss-times it by a few days?

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

I seriously hope you are kidding. Why would you even brag about that? Especially after this huge drop today.

Offline betax

• View Profile
Some thoughts:

Collaboration, transparency and a real road map. The fastest we found out about what has happened behind the screens the better, we might get a bitter surprise and discover that nothing has happened. 

BitShares should be a single project, not a combination of random initiatives by different single teams (web wallet, mobile, new wallet..).  Web wallet / javascript is awesome BTW, and we have an UI thanks to the fantastic idea of using angular by what was then a community member. Imagine what the community can achieve if everyone can do even a little task.

Each area could have a backlog and list of tasks where Everyone can participate:
 https://trello.com

Have a clear vision of what to achieve in a 2/3 months, where everyone can pick tasks.

An example, if our vision is to create gateways, we could create an opensource gateway, and in our respective countries (good international community) investigate regulation / setup a business. So collaborating does not imply you might not be able to create a business.

Delegates are great, but we should have generic development delegates, marketing delegates, business delegates and from there distribute the bts based on the collaboration. (Trello tasks completed). Delegates can be associated with each Backlog.

If we have all (or something similar) in place, work as an organised open business, we can easily sell and demonstrate BitShares and attract new users / investors.

Not forget Music, Play and Vote need to have regular updates and ideally the same.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
1500-1600 sat is the support, it was the support this summer before the pump.   But at major support levels, the odds are in your favor. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

When we drop under 1500sat this project is finally dead

What is "dead"?

Price don't kill a coin.

A blockchain that does not produce blocks is a dead coin.

We have a list of people fighting for the honor of producing blocks.  Transactinos are still going through every 10 seconds, so the lights are stil on by definition.

Why do I post facts that contradict your fear FUD while I'm still enjoying the cheap shares that you are selling to squeeze the BitUSD shorts?

I'm not in it for the money.  Many of us here have alterior motives which is why we are having a difficult time explaining our "free(to think on its own and make its own decisions)DAC" to the rest of the world who is obsessed with making money to survive.

BitShares is not just another "mining coin" where miners leave when it becomes unproofitable to mine.  BitShares is a community of people who choose to invest in each other.

I don't always agree with you personally, but if we were in the same room right now I'd be giving you a high five...

I'm going to laugh when the emotional turmoil turns into cries of celebration.  All it takes is a spark. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:57:53 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

zerosum

I am still a buyer!

at 1000 satoshi or less!

lzr1900

is coming soon

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline Ander

• View Profile
When the market works well again and the client isnt buggy, the valuation should start heading back where it was.

Are we sure about that? Given that this downtrend looks exactly like that of any other 2.0 coin, shouldnt we conclude that the vast majority of BTS trading is done on central exchanges, held by users who dont really care about BTS long term. Therefore a polished client isnt going to help that.

People sold because the product wasnt working well.  We need to make the product work well so this selling cause is removed.  Yes, the majority of BTS trading is done on central exchanges.  When the BTS product is perceived as not working well, people are just going to sell their BTS.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
don't check http://coinmarketcap.com/ again for about 1 month at least...  8)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
When the market works well again and the client isnt buggy, the valuation should start heading back where it was.

Are we sure about that? Given that this downtrend looks exactly like that of any other 2.0 coin, shouldnt we conclude that the vast majority of BTS trading is done on central exchanges, held by users who dont really care about BTS long term. Therefore a polished client isnt going to help that.

We need to bounce back a few times and make people regret dumping their BTS.