Author Topic: Hangout Questions for Bytemaster (Due Friday @ 10:00am EST)  (Read 4634 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

-Is there a plan to have  something...like stable client before dreaming about bitAssets 3.0?

related:

- Do we care if shorts are paying 10% premium and it was never in the rules. If this is indeed a bug shouldn't we fix it in less than 2 mo.?

- Acquisition of new costumers are quite high right? Should we not take care of the biggest BTS bulls by at least not making them loose more money than what they subscribed to due to bugs? If 'yes'  why did you let the bugs persist for 2+ months?

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

are you shorting bitASSETS now? If not,why(?) and  when will you do it ?

have you more or less BTS compared to 5 months earlier? (same question for your bitASSETs)

Can you prove to the community how much BTS you have? (maybe voting for a temporary delegate for that reason....)

when will bitassets3.0 be ready?

any hope to let shorters cover with existing collateral ? and when will it be possible? (since liquidity is to low right now for bitASSETS )

zerosum

-Is there a plan to have  something...like stable client before dreaming about bitAssets 3.0?

related:

- Do we care if shorts are paying 10% premium and it was never in the rules. If this is indeed a bug shouldn't we fix it in less than 2 mo.?

- Acquisition of new costumers are quite high right? Should we not take care of the biggest BTS bulls by at least not making them loose more money than what they subscribed to due to bugs? If 'yes'  why did you let the bugs persist for 2+ months?

Offline bitmarley

• View Profile
Is there any plan to implement atomic cross chain trading features into the client?

Are there plans to improve privacy so that registered nicknames are not required for each transaction?

Is there a path to diluting BTS? Can dilution be made impossible?

Offline fuzzy

Stan, I'd love to chat with you in the next mumble if you can sit in.
Someone mentioned titles and I totally agree. I think the community would benefit greatly if we didn't always have the same people "reporting" on the status of this or that. It puts that one person into such a position that it makes them a target and just recreates a hierarchical vision of the "company". -if that makes any sense :o

Is there an alternative?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Stan, I'd love to chat with you in the next mumble if you can sit in.
Someone mentioned titles and I totally agree. I think the community would benefit greatly if we didn't always have the same people "reporting" on the status of this or that. It puts that one person into such a position that it makes them a target and just recreates a hierarchical vision of the "company". -if that makes any sense :o
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline triox

• View Profile
  • BitShares: triox
What does the Bytemaster think about the idea of tying vesting rate to market cap? This wouldn't change the overall supply of shares, just move them in time to when the market can better deal with dilution. It'd also dampen price swings.

Offline bytemaster

What will the new minimum amount of collateral required to short pegged BitAssets be under the new system?

Dynamic, "delegates" can change it at any time with 2 weeks notice and shareholder approval.  The change would only impact *new* short positions, old positions wouldn't be required to up their collateral unless they do a partial cover.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

Ask them below!

And don't forget to join us and never forget...your voice counts. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D