Author Topic: what do i do with my pts @ cryptsy  (Read 6931 times)

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Re: what do i do with my pts @ cryptsy
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 11:23:50 pm »
Cryptsy has been ignoring snapshots for a long time now. If you can convince them to honor this one you'll be succeeding where many before you have failed. Good luck.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline edsbitshares

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ed
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 07:19:13 pm »
Hi. I've run into the same problem. I have 98 PTS in my Cryptsy.
On my balance the PTS show up with a repair icon which says..."this wallet is currently in maintenance".
It's been under maintenance since the beginning of the year.
I contacted them they gave me a standard reply. I pointed out to them the Special circumstances. The reply back was basically the same..."under maintenance". The last contact was back in March.
I wonder how many other investors have this same issue with Cryptsy? Maybe we should motion as a group.
I will put another ticket in and let you know what the response is.
Thank you!

Offline testz

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 07:36:29 pm »
So i think Bitshares has been going through transitions and i'm not sure what to do.  I have a mere 1.14 PTS that i moved to cryptsy maybe a year ago because i had so many problems compiling the wallet.  From what i get, bitshares PTS is "old" format (i could be wrong) and i'm not sure how to convert/upgrade my PTS.  Any ideas? -- is this even something i should be concerned about or should i just it alone on cryptsy for now?  thank you!

cryptsy never support and promise any PTS sharedrops and conversion, so...
PTS wallet it's a fork from Bitcoin wallet with changed algo, so I even can't imagine which kind of problems with wallet compilation you get.

So thats why there is not BTS pair on Cryptsy?

I think so.

Offline mirrax

• Kill the banks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 03:43:53 pm »
So i think Bitshares has been going through transitions and i'm not sure what to do.  I have a mere 1.14 PTS that i moved to cryptsy maybe a year ago because i had so many problems compiling the wallet.  From what i get, bitshares PTS is "old" format (i could be wrong) and i'm not sure how to convert/upgrade my PTS.  Any ideas? -- is this even something i should be concerned about or should i just it alone on cryptsy for now?  thank you!

PTS wallet it's a fork from Bitcoin wallet with changed algo, so I even can't imagine which kind of problems with wallet compilation you get.

So thats why there is not BTS pair on Cryptsy?

Offline asdfresearch

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 08:10:29 pm »
@pc, tyvm

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 07:03:47 pm »
For the PTS-DPOS transition the snapshot date was back in December  '14. If you had PTS in your account at cryptsy at that time, cryptsy can claim PTS-DPOS for your old PTS and forward them to you. So you have to ask them.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline asdfresearch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 05:07:15 pm »
the compile issues are mine , it's not the real subject...

To simplify my O.P. ;  how do i export/convert my pts? (i just created a bitshares PTS 2.0 account/wallet.)  i'll be happy to also create a new 1.x wallet if necessary.

Offline testz

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 04:40:53 pm »

Offline asdfresearch

• View Profile
what do i do with my pts @ cryptsy
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 04:27:06 pm »