Author Topic: Please vote for KenCode's delegate  (Read 34852 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Ken I see the price is 99e for the Expo, does that include the two days or only one? If it includes the 2, may I suggested you do another price for a one day ticket. Could be something like 49 or 59e. It could attract more people to at least one day if they can't afford both. This assuming the 99e ticked is for the 2 days.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thank you @tbone :)

Yes, the software runs on tablets (html5, css3, reactjs). Most of our stuff is back-end, but pos system manufacturers also have App Stores where they can resell the BitShares POS App so having these features available, make it a no brainer for the buyer. Having it modular allows the customer to disable the features they won't use too.

Having our own hardware is way down the road (unless or market cap pops to a billion), right now I am focused on getting the react.js apps built that integrate with the pos software. Having it modular like this makes it a lot easier to integrate with these third party pos system apps like Odoo, Quickbooks etc. These systems will be sold at the Expo. Check out the details:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17314.0.html
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
I got us on CoinTelegraph again: http://facebook.com/BitSharesMunich

Nice going, Ken!

By the way, you mentioned during the mumble session today that you're waiting for more funds to get going with the point of sale equipment.  Have you considered simply creating a POS app that can be used on a tablet?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Lots of meetings scheduled this week to sign more Speakers, Exhibitors and Sponsors for the Expo:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UnldiptL8n5o1iWIEMhrSfh1f6OpOUkqPMtfZXO8xpU/edit

Helping with a video for CCEDK's new website.

I created my first UIA this weekend for the BitShares POS systems. It's not tradeable yet until I have my next meeting this week with Winheller, but nonetheless this cashflow will allow us to speed up the coding and integrate with way more platforms than just Odoo and Quickbooks.

React.js apps are coming along slowly (this development will speed up as more funds become available).

Which reminds me, Traders, please help me get some volume into bitEUR, bitSILVER and bitGOLD. (I'll tell you why later)

@Stan will be announcing our other major project in a couple of weeks after its UIA is tradeable and we have the beta to show off (@fuzzy we'd like to hold a mumble then, regarding our top 3 projects).
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Great stuff Ken. Really impressive work!

Thank you @cusknee :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
Great stuff Ken. Really impressive work!

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
BAMM!

I just got the written agreement with Winheller!!
http://www.winheller.com
(Winheller is a top-notch crypto Business Law, Banking, Finance, Tax & Accounting firm)

If all goes well at tonights meetup, I may even be able to sign on the Brewery as well.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UnldiptL8n5o1iWIEMhrSfh1f6OpOUkqPMtfZXO8xpU/edit

The Expo is growing! 8)
Wish me luck!!
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Yeah, good point. I removed that word. The bts blog used that word so my fingers just typed out what I read there, sorry.

I'm thinkin that the La'Zooz guys are just so involved with their project that they just haven't seen what else is out there now. A UIA with us, especially a dirt cheap 6 character "LAZOOZ" UIA is an easy decision. If they want to raise money and awareness (let alone the Expo) just invest the 30 bucks or so and get it registered.
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
sold on Ethereum and the NuBits ponzi.
insider hint: If you don't call them ponzi, they may eventually buy some BTS and vote for you

LaZooz is definitely an interesting project worth a look. Unfortunatelly their whitepaper is quite hard to read (white and blue on yellow??!?)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I finally got to chat with a couple guys at La'Zooz (the decentralized rideshare app that rivals Uber). The leader of their group is totally sold on Ethereum and NuBits.

I offered them a free exhibitor booth at the BitShares Munich Expo, free promotional service within the BitShares community if they create a "LAZOOZ" UIA with us and, a chance to Speak at the Expo getting them all kinds of attention (Uber got shut out here, so this alternative would be a media explosion for them).

The LAZOOZ UIA would allow them/us to raise money for their Dapp at minimal cost.

Anyone here want to give it a shot? http://LaZooz.org
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:18:02 am by kenCode »
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
You do a great job Ken and are very deserving of your delegate position!

Thank you @cusknee :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Today I meet with Winheller. They are a crypto Law, Accounting and Tax firm. They are one of the largest in Europe. The Expo is growing!

great .. i'll meet them by end of this month as well ;) Great law firm to deal with regulatory and tax related stuff...

Yep, that's been my impression so far too :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Today I meet with Winheller. They are a crypto Law, Accounting and Tax firm. They are one of the largest in Europe. The Expo is growing!

great .. i'll meet them by end of this month as well ;) Great law firm to deal with regulatory and tax related stuff...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
You do a great job Ken and are very deserving of your delegate position!