Author Topic: [DELEGATE PROPOSAL] >>> delegate.kencode <<< |||||||| ♥♥ PLEASE VOTE ♥♥ |||||||  (Read 31131 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Yeah, I pulled my slate because out of the 20 or so names I had on there, I wanted to downvote one of them. When I did that, the slate no longer showed his name, he would see that and start another war with me so I just pulled the whole thing to avoid the war.
That is NOT how slates are supposed to be operated!!!

My advice:
Just choose YOUR trusted set of delegates.

This is how I operate my slate:
- I see no reason arguing or start a discussion for/against ANY of the delegates I have put in my slate. Period.
- Even though I personally trust people on first sight, I do NOT with delegates.
- Trust has to be earned and only then I will consider putting new delegates
- the higher the pay, the more cautious I am
- 3% pay or less can appear on my slate quite easily if they are just active on the forums .. (currently)

I recommend you open a new thread for your slate, publish your "rules" and updates, and stick with it!

//edit: Being on someone else's slate should be considered an HONOR not a necessity
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 05:04:54 pm by xeroc »

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Ken, great work promoting bitshares.  +5%

Is there a reason why you have stopped publishing a slate?

Thank you @iHashFury :)

Yeah, I pulled my slate because out of the 20 or so names I had on there, I wanted to downvote one of them. When I did that, the slate no longer showed his name, he would see that and start another war with me so I just pulled the whole thing to avoid the war.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

iHashFury

Ken, great work promoting bitshares.  +5%

Is there a reason why you have stopped publishing a slate?

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Glad this got resolved nicely.  We're all on the same team!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
It's a deal. And I apologize for being such a hardass. Thank You @cass :)

thx and you'll have one design for free to show i'm not that hardass at all ;)
And sorry again ...

JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline CalabiYau

And sorry again ...

Chapeau!   :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

And sorry again ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Riverhead

If this is the case where the image is copywrited, then the cleanest course of action would be for mjb to create a new image for Ken to use that is not copywrited.  Or mjb should return the bts and Ken can restart the bounty for the header.

Nope Ken is right with .. and i was getting confused to the similarity of both designs .. again .. this wasn't a personal attack or something ... just want to make this clear... i was getting confused due the similarity of both designs .. and yes Ken ... you're right ... so pls apologize my behaviour on this ...

But i got in past more then one copyright issues .. so i'm really paranoid on this things ..
:D8)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
If this is the case where the image is copywrited, then the cleanest course of action would be for mjb to create a new image for Ken to use that is not copywrited.  Or mjb should return the bts and Ken can restart the bounty for the header.

Nope Ken is right with .. and i was getting confused to the similarity of both designs .. again .. this wasn't a personal attack or something ... just want to make this clear... i was getting confused due the similarity of both designs .. and yes Ken ... you're right ... so pls apologize my behaviour on this ...

But i got in past more then one copyright issues .. so i'm really paranoid on this things ..
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
ok so let's try a fresh start again ... maybe this will help us both to get done with past issues...
And we can each focus on more important things ...

Deal?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 03:31:04 pm by cass »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
ok so i compared both img again .. MJB and this one i made ... yes MJB added more on left to siloutte .. so ok for me .. it's then adapted etc ...!
I don't want to be personal offend or something @kenCode ... But i got in past more then one copyright issues .. so i'm really paranoid on this things ..

Will upload my draft so people we see the similarity... ok will delete my red posts here ..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 03:23:33 pm by cass »

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile