Author Topic: NYT Magazine: "In Code We Trust"  (Read 1388 times)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Any article links from that issue?

Offline fuzzy

Negative interest rates means people would take their cash out the bank. I saw several people have recently floated the idea of removing cash from the economy. Just a way to make people spend/go in to debt rather than save.

I believe the opposite. I believe the powers that be are using the Hegalian dialectic to direct the world away from physical assets toward assets they can completely track.  It just so happens that they can steal alot of money at the same time to help provide the incentives to do so. Then what's even better is they can use all their dark money to manipulate the market to the benefit of the DACS that emerge structured in a way most aligned with their motives...and pretty much guarantee that the money of the future will have all the attributes they want (which will help them track and control the population).
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Negative interest rates means people would take their cash out the bank. I saw several people have recently floated the idea of removing cash from the economy. Just a way to make people spend/go in to debt rather than save.

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
NYT magazine published "the money issue" today with some very interesting articles.  This was the cover: 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.