Author Topic: DACX a China crowd founding company based on bitshares.  (Read 9931 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Really nice.. one of many more awesome UIA uses to come!  +5%

Hope this helps with bitshares user base out of China!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
That's great exposure. Kudos to DACX.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Fantastic :D

I believe this goes to show that market issued assets of stocks could be a cool function of bitshares.

Did we solve the stock split issue yet?

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I bought based on this.

Saturday night, prime time segment on ICS about a BitShares related company with quite a few mentions of BitShares and cutaways of the BitShares wallet itself. I think this is probably the best media exposure BitShares has got to date.

Bought bts or the asset? isnt the asset representing apple stock, issued from dacx?

I bought a little BTS.

I think the market will view it positively that there are credible businesses forming around and based on BTS and that they and BTS are starting to get some decent press/media exposure.

Most people on the market already know about the rough news since it was announced two months ago .
It's not something that'll drive the price up in a heart beat . It'll be a step towards actual usefulness for BitCNY , so I think in theory the benefit will be long term but not short term .

There is another report weeks ago , but didn't mention BitShares specifically , I can't find the link in short time . Although a brief moment on the video report , "BTSBOTS.com" "BitCNY" was on a white board in the office .   :P
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:01:38 pm by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Good coverage!  Does Dacx pay a UIA registration fee for each BTA?  How much?

The mother UIA  (that's what I call it )  "BDR" cost 0.5 million BTS three months ago (nearly) .
The son UIA "BDR.AAPL" etc cost 500BTS each back then .
If they have more to issue , then it'll be 5000BTS each now .
So the total cost will be 0.5 million + (  X )  .

ok thanks wildpig.  Oh yeah, I mean't BDR (not BTA).

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

The mother UIA  (that's what I call it )  "BDR" cost 0.5 million BTS three months ago (nearly) .
The son UIA "BDR.AAPL" etc cost 500BTS each back then .
If they have more to issue , then it'll be 5000BTS each now .
So the total cost will be 0.5 million + (  X )  .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Does DACx accept Yuan (via their website) which gets converted to BitCNY, which trades against BDR.AAPL? How does that work?

What advantage does DACx get by using BTS as a backend? They could just accept CNY themselves without any transaction fees.

Their job is to collect the Yuan (fiat and BitCNY accepted),  do the named stuff with the money , and issue BDR in BitShares and send to the customers .
After that , it can't be traded on the website . The website can help customers submit order in BitShares wallet market to trade . In the end the trading will have to happen inside
BitShares with BitCNY since the platform itself is not suppose to match orders on the website for customers . So BitShares is the end game for this business model that other crowd-funding platform don't have to make the project liquid .

Although with the current wallet , I don't expect they'll have many volume anytime soon since even someone experienced as me can't open the wallet now .  :'(
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 06:52:33 pm by btswildpig »

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline testz

Wow I cant believe I havent heard of this before.

Thanks Xeldal, but how do I found out which other asset BDR.SPY for example is trading against the most? Im searching for it but there is loads of pairs with 0 volume.

The exchange page really needs to show a hot markets page.

Edit: This is the kind of news that we've all been waiting for - companies integrating & leveraging the BitShares blockchain. I bet this is the kind of announcement Bytemaster was hoping to save until the Summer :D

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=dacx.com&edit-text=&act=url

They have it listed on dacx.com under "nearing completion" so I would guess its not yet been purchased, so not yet available.
Target 15,000 RMB - 35% funded so far.

Look here: https://www.dacx.com/explore/fea/successful

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Does DACx accept Yuan (via their website) which gets converted to BitCNY, which trades against BDR.AAPL? How does that work?

What advantage does DACx get by using BTS as a backend? They could just accept CNY themselves without any transaction fees.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
So has DACx created UIAs for US stocks so that Chinese can buy them?

The platform and the initiator of the specific project control the subject matter . The UIA is for sharing the economical gain(lost) of the subject matter .
Through UIA in BitShares , the economical right can be made liquid , unlike the traditional crowd-funding platforms .
Stock is just an example . Other projects like the equity of a start-up company can be traded on the blockchain under this model .

And BTA (BitCNY) will benefit from the trading once the business grows . ( of course ,assuming the wallet will be improved so that normal people can trade easily ) .

It's a trust-based model . In the end , you have to trust DACx and the initiator will back the UIA . Just like you have to trust BTC38,coinbase,BTC-e to back your "balance" .

Xeldal

Wow I cant believe I havent heard of this before.

Thanks Xeldal, but how do I found out which other asset BDR.SPY for example is trading against the most? Im searching for it but there is loads of pairs with 0 volume.

The exchange page really needs to show a hot markets page.

Edit: This is the kind of news that we've all been waiting for - companies integrating & leveraging the BitShares blockchain. I bet this is the kind of announcement Bytemaster was hoping to save until the Summer :D

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=dacx.com&edit-text=&act=url

They have it listed on dacx.com under "nearing completion" so I would guess its not yet been purchased, so not yet available.
Target 15,000 RMB - 35% funded so far.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Tesla, yeah  8)

This would be worth an article on a media site... people would see BitShares is not dead. but then again, i dont mind having the price this low
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads