Author Topic: [DELEGATE PRE-PROPOSAL POLL] - www.minebitshares-org > delegate.bunkermining  (Read 4957 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

Can we get some numbers so we know precisely what is needed to ensure profitability?

Current expenses are running at about $1100 a month between part time programming and network.

Our regular payout was $50 bitUSD bonus previously, however I have scaled that back. At the current level of mining we have going on.. $25 is quite fine. As we grow though I see this needing to grow. Even at $25 we are looking at $750 a month.

So at current delegate pay - we got 2 already (rgcrypto+minebitshares-reloaded) + 2 full ones would amount to just enough. However, we then would need 1 more if our adoption increases. I am hoping by then we are going to have the pool and processes more optimized though.  I think the %s that the other delegates are offering are going to accomplish this. So really at this stage.. we can use all the delegates help + 1 more 100% delegate.

If we can see this market cap turn around to even where it was at earlier this year, then we can get more done faster in terms of the development and improvements and not fly by the skin of our teeth and get to profitability faster so that we can move off the delegate pay.

I am seeing out volunteers to help out with the research aspect... you know.. looking out for new coins coming out.. see what coins are doing well etc etc so that we can take advantage of the pump and dumps and the more profitable coins.

I hope this was what you were looking for fuzz..

Have you been receiving the beyond bitcoin delegates' donations?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Voting is closed.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

We got the feedback we needed.

After our next meeting we will update everyone on our next steps.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Can we get some numbers so we know precisely what is needed to ensure profitability?

Current expenses are running at about $1100 a month between part time programming and network.

Our regular payout was $50 bitUSD bonus previously, however I have scaled that back. At the current level of mining we have going on.. $25 is quite fine. As we grow though I see this needing to grow. Even at $25 we are looking at $750 a month.

So at current delegate pay - we got 2 already (rgcrypto+minebitshares-reloaded) + 2 full ones would amount to just enough. However, we then would need 1 more if our adoption increases. I am hoping by then we are going to have the pool and processes more optimized though.  I think the %s that the other delegates are offering are going to accomplish this. So really at this stage.. we can use all the delegates help + 1 more 100% delegate.

If we can see this market cap turn around to even where it was at earlier this year, then we can get more done faster in terms of the development and improvements and not fly by the skin of our teeth and get to profitability faster so that we can move off the delegate pay.

I am seeing out volunteers to help out with the research aspect... you know.. looking out for new coins coming out.. see what coins are doing well etc etc so that we can take advantage of the pump and dumps and the more profitable coins.

I hope this was what you were looking for fuzz..
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Sounds great!  +5%

If you like the sounds of jet engines.. yes it does.. if anybody has ever joined me in a hangout at the bunker you will know :)

Thanks for your support CLains!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

For the time being, this is our best marketing opportunity. I would vote for two 100% delegates to replace the 3% ones.

Excellent.. Really appreciate your support onceupon!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I would gladly vote for the 100% delegate to help this cause!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I would be willing to direct 10% of the delegate pay from my proposed delegate: fund.bitsharesbreakout  towards this initiative, as well as 50% of the profits from the Breakout Bot once elected (current rank=108).   Once the Breakout donors are payed back I would route a greater percentage.  This really is the best marketing initiative we have right now and I fully support it.

You're doing great work here. Keep it up!  +5%

I would vote for 2 100% delegates.

Wow that's fantastic! Thanks so much! Time for us to update our slates!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Xeldal

I would be willing to direct 10% of the delegate pay from my proposed delegate: fund.bitsharesbreakout  towards this initiative, as well as 50% of the profits from the Breakout Bot once elected (current rank=108).   Once the Breakout donors are payed back I would route a greater percentage.  This really is the best marketing initiative we have right now and I fully support it.

You're doing great work here. Keep it up!  +5%

I would vote for 2 100% delegates.

Two 100% delegates please and SHA to BitSilver mining  ;)

sha256 is part of our plans once we have gotten our payment systems updated.

Right now the pool payouts are processed manually everyday and a flat rate bonus is added. What we will be doing is programming the system so that we can take a calculation of profits that day, compare it to other pools that day via feeds and then add our bonus to place us above all other mining pools.

This step is essential to getting us on top 100% of the time.

Following that we need to update the very core of the pool so that we can increase our pool mining profitability, and also start to support SHA246 and possibly a few others.

This is when we can also introduce multiple payment options in bitAssets and can actually start to mine for REAL gold and silver via our partnership with CryptoSmith.

All of this will be done with ZERO network fees.

These are just some of the initial steps we need to take before we can 'go big'. It's going to take a lot of work and time, but once we start to get to this stage we are going to start to see our overall network profitability really increase as more and more users come in. At some point we will be offering contract mining similar to nicehash that will give incentive to end users to point towards our pool.. fees from that will in turn go towards overall pool profitability and sustainability.

We also have the new refer program here coming on.. as you can see we are going to do well on that in the long term.

The delegates are immediate, and we are probably the only project where every single dollar produced is in turn coming right back into the bitshares network in transaction fees and liquidity. Right now at BTS rates a 100% delegate produces $400 a month give or take, and this project pays out thousands through bitshares every month. With the steps I mentioned above, that can grow to tens of thousands daily in a short period of time. Imagine what the bitasset markets will look like then!

Anyways.. keep voting.. keep giving feedback.. the more the better!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline emailtooaj

I would gladly vote for the 100% delegate to help this cause!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

iHashFury

Two 100% delegates please and SHA to BitSilver mining  ;)