Author Topic: Subtitles are now finished on BitSharesTV 1st playlist MORE translations needed  (Read 2265 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I used wikipedia to figure out what the top 10 spoken languages are right now. I'm going to increase our visibility on the engines.
I would recomment to not take the numbers from wikipedia but maybe from the local user groups in bitcointalk (sorted by number of posts) .. and also advertise the translation there ..

Well, I would put it there, but hardcore bitcoiners are like anti-bitsharers.  I did put the job posting on g+, twitter and a couple other spots though. The more we spread the word, the more cultures will be able to utilize the platform. Thanx xeroc :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I used wikipedia to figure out what the top 10 spoken languages are right now. I'm going to increase our visibility on the engines.
I would recomment to not take the numbers from wikipedia but maybe from the local user groups in bitcointalk (sorted by number of posts) .. and also advertise the translation there ..

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
No, I know english and a little bit of spanish and german too, but not enough to do those translations by myself.

Actually, if I can afford it, I want to pay 1,000BTS to ANYBODY for ANY language, but I used wikipedia to figure out what the top 10 spoken languages are right now. I'm going to increase our visibility on the engines. Before I can begin my SEO/SEP work tho, we have got to get our stuff into every language first, hence the reason why I'm begging for some help with this part:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16101.0/all.html
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline fuzzy

I don't even need to sa it..it is obvious. My question is how the f do you know so many languages? :P

LOL, you da man fuzzy :)

Im serious...wth have you done with your spare time all your life?  Were you using Google Translate on all those threads you posted or do you seriously know 5-6 languages?
If only I knew tagalog...I would be the master of my wife/husband domain.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I don't even need to sa it..it is obvious. My question is how the f do you know so many languages? :P

LOL, you da man fuzzy :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
started doing the 5th episode do portuguese. Will be slower than others since i'm not doing during the weekend. this week should be done.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Ok, I just finished the subtitles on the 5-video BitShares TV playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLjgfpSQFJTLpKmTGCG8FjvDFbfst6F-x5&v=tvrLKYbfzc0

I also typed up every word of all 5 videos and put it into the video description fields. This will help with indexing.

We have Portuguese and French subtitles almost done now too, but WE NEED SOME HELP with the other languages, can you help PLEASE?

Take a look:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16101.0/all.html
www.PalmPay.chat