Author Topic: Make it simple  (Read 1153 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Yup, we're still early days. Bytemaster talked about 30+ pages of documentation, as well as strategies to make the web-wallet more user-friendly. After 1.0 it will be a lot easier to educate people on BitShares. Be sure to check out the https://moonstone.io/ wallet as well :)

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
I think the lack of marketing will change once we have a stable 1.0 client to introduce new users to.
Encouraging newbies to come to an unfinished product could have quite negative consequences.

Bytemaster recently said that lots of instructional documentation and new feature announcements are coming around the first week of June this year.
A stable 1.0 client should follow soon after.

I think BM said as much on the last Dev Hangout but if anybody knows better please correct me.
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline ElRageO

• View Profile
Just want to mention I invested blind a few months ago and had a vague idea of what bts was all about. I think the marketing should simplify things a bit... I really did not have a clue what bts was all about. After extensive reading I started to understand. But Wallet Exchange Market explains it pretty simply and putting some screens of the trade screens would go a long way.After down loading the clitent and messing around I finally get it..  I think at times bts is getting confused with a coin when it is soo much more and its not being clearly marketed to the layman. Make it simple to under stand and you will have loads more users!

Rage