Author Topic: MineBitShares Bid for Support + Status < ACTION NEEDED  (Read 13632 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

And  +5% to @DataSecurityNode - daily payouts for miners is a thankless task that takes a lot of time - thanks for your unsung efforts!

Agreed. Can't this be scripted?  That would be certain to make it MUCH easier for him.

One of the tasks the current developer working on the pool has includes automating payouts.. which is what started the other poll thread because when we get it updated we could have some other options.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CalabiYau

I've already seen my daily scrypt mining payouts increase quite a bit over the last week or so - thank you!

I can only imagine what the profitability might be like if we had all these delegates voted in!

And  +5% to @DataSecurityNode - daily payouts for miners is a thankless task that takes a lot of time - thanks for your unsung efforts!

Same here. It`s looking good - thank you !

Offline fuzzy

Agreed. Can't this be scripted?  That would be certain to make it MUCH easier for him. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb

I've already seen my daily scrypt mining payouts increase quite a bit over the last week or so - thank you!

I can only imagine what the profitability might be like if we had all these delegates voted in!

Offline fuzzy

:)

I personally love the idea of people mining real gold and silver to the doorstep....

Now that the CryptoSmith delegates are voted in, this is the next logical step. 

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline tora62

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tora62
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0...

Offline fuzzy

Nearly there - at position 101  :)

YES! We got 1.. just 5 more to go!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Awesome!

Everyone else.. the Official Delegate Proposal can be found here:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16340.0.html

Tell your brother, tell your neighbour, tell that guy that owes you.. VOTE TODAY!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Go go go! Nice one DataSecurityNode! I still can't get in but as soon as I can I'll vote for all your delegates  +5%