Author Topic: MineBitShares Bid for Support + Status < ACTION NEEDED  (Read 13467 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I am not sure what is going on with bitsharesblocks, but for some reason only pieces of it are updating with some data in regard to the delegates.

As I post this, our new delegates thanks to all of you are still not appearing there, however, they certainly are available on the network an can be voted for there. So if you wanted to get the jump on getting your votes in...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE They ARE!!

approve minebitshares-reloaded
approve minebts1.bunkermining-com
approve minebts2.bunkermining-com
approve minebts3.bunkermining-com
approve minebts4.bunkermining-com
approve minebts5.bunkermining-com
approve minebts6.bunkermining-com

All delegates are publishing feeds and delegate slates.

I will do my best to maintain 100% uptime since we are starting new with the minebts delegates.

I will post our formal bid in the delegate area of the forum tomorrow (xeroc no idea how to make that UGT :) ) and start the push to get votes after I see bitsharesblocks update and include our delegates.

Lets bring these Delegates home into the 101 and start growing all crypto and bitshares!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:20:35 am by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Just to let everyone know it will be more likely in the late afternoon than in the morning as I indicated yesterday.
Have you ever heard about UGT?
http://www.total-knowledge.com/~ilya/mips/ugt.html
 :P :P

Just to let everyone know it will be more likely in the late afternoon than in the morning as I indicated yesterday.

Need at least some sleep tonight. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline testz

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Thanks Testz! Legend.  Well done DataSecurityNode!   +5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

UPDATE: New Contributor Added

Testz 65,000

We now have received 100% of all funds for all 6 delegates!

Total funds received 360,000 BTS

No further contributors needed!

The few hundred BTS difference in registering the delegates will go towards miner bonuses.

Next update on the delegates will be tomorrow as I announced in the earlier message.

Get your voting buttons ready!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Update on contributions.

Lafona 50,000

Unfortunately our last contributor was unable to participate due to, of all things, not being able to get into his wallet due to it crashing. Tech support request made but he has attempted in the past without success.

This gave us a shortfall of 65,000 BTS.

If someone still wishes to participate and take their place and can send the funds TODAY, then you are welcome to do so. Please send me a PM so that I can more quickly respond and get details to you.

If we have no other contributors thats ok too, I can make up the difference of the 5000 so that we are rounded off to 5 delegates total.

Either way I will have all the delegates ready to go by morning tomorrow and will have our bid for voting ready to go!

Looking forward to making a little BitShares history while we are still DPOS 1.0 :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:35:33 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

Just an update on current contributions that have been made and confirmed in no particular order:

Pheonike 10,000.00
Onceuponatime 65,000.00
Dannotestein 20,000.00
Xeldal 65,000.00
Frodo 10,000.00
Ihashfury 15,000.00
Nethy 60,000

Total : 245,000 BTS

Total remaining pledges waiting to be received: 115,000

This amounts to 4 Delegates thus far.

I have received confirmation from someone who pledged that they will get the funds sent by Tuesday at the latest.

I am realizing now after I added everything up from everyones pledge that we are looking at in fact 6 delegates here, not 7!

So with this we are looking at 6 delegates!

I am waiting on the last two contributions, and then we will get started with the bids to vote shortly after I have all the delegate servers prepped and ready.

Wow guys.. exciting time and happy to have you all join in on this!

I say we act boldly and do it.  The control over the funds will not need to be just in his hands.  We can give multisig capabilities to three-five trusted members.  Also could cnsider a contract until a specified period in time.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:04:28 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Just an update on current contributions that have been made and confirmed in no particular order:

Pheonike 10,000.00
Onceuponatime 65,000.00
Dannotestein 20,000.00
Xeldal 65,000.00
Frodo 10,000.00
Ihashfury 15,000.00
Nethy 60,000

Total : 245,000 BTS

Total remaining pledges waiting to be received: 115,000

This amounts to 4 Delegates thus far.

I have received confirmation from someone who pledged that they will get the funds sent by Tuesday at the latest.

I am realizing now after I added everything up from everyones pledge that we are looking at in fact 6 delegates here, not 7!

So with this we are looking at 6 delegates!

I am waiting on the last two contributions, and then we will get started with the bids to vote shortly after I have all the delegate servers prepped and ready.

Wow guys.. exciting time and happy to have you all join in on this!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I'll vote for you and add you to my slate anyway ..

Good luck!

we're talking about giving a single entity power over almost 10% of the network. don't get me wrong, I really want to see MBTS success, but it's just too much to sustain a single project in my opinion.
And this is exactly what will change with the worker proposal of BM .. that way he can have a bigger portion of the "pay" and not 'control 10%' of the network security

true, but why 7 delegates then? with the new worker system coming soon you only need one or two I guess.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Good luck!

we're talking about giving a single entity power over almost 10% of the network. don't get me wrong, I really want to see MBTS success, but it's just too much to sustain a single project in my opinion.
And this is exactly what will change with the worker proposal of BM .. that way he can have a bigger portion of the "pay" and not 'control 10%' of the network security

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Good luck!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Good luck!

... if the delegates are voted in ... not sure this will be as easy as you might think .. though you selling point is quite good

I never suggested it was easy. However, the odds are more strongly in our favour with the arrangement fashioned this way.

Take a look at the top 101.. we would not be displacing anybody else who is doing something with the position. Most of the funds end up right back in BitShares, and we are increasing the utility and volume of the network overall directly.

It's sort of a no brainer.

Voting in 7 delegates if done at the same time will take the same amount of effort as getting one voted in. It remains to be seen if the pledges all come through though :)

Why not make a little bit of bitshares history with the Delegates before it all gets changed around? :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+