Author Topic: HI very new please help if u can  (Read 2373 times)

Offline danielauhlig

• View Profile
all done thanks lock post

bitbro

thanks were do I add the nodes?

The PTS client has a debug window, which can be found under the help menu. After that, you can go to the console, found next the the information tab. From there, you can add new nodes.

Where can I locate a node? and what does one look like?

Offline que23

• View Profile

The PTS client has a debug window, which can be found under the help menu. After that, you can go to the console, found next the the information tab. From there, you can add new nodes.
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline danielauhlig

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

Hi, I just tried to download the bitshare client and the blocksource is unavailable, I know there is another thread however i have zero computing knowledge and dont undstand anything about nodes and what have you. I actually thought i might try some solo mining is that even possible as a total novice or do i have to join a mining poos?? I have bought and sold cryptos for about a year now but thought i might try my hand at this seems though I have already fallen on the first hurdle,

Other than that are these bitshares being sold at any of the exchanges yet?

Thanks!

BitShares are not available yet, what you downloaded is ProtoShares which will give you BitShares when they come out early 2014.

You may have to manually add nodes and there are many posts with help already on the forum.   Usually if you give it some time it will work.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline danielauhlig

• View Profile
Hi, I just tried to download the bitshare client and the blocksource is unavailable, I know there is another thread however i have zero computing knowledge and dont undstand anything about nodes and what have you. I actually thought i might try some solo mining is that even possible as a total novice or do i have to join a mining poos?? I have bought and sold cryptos for about a year now but thought i might try my hand at this seems though I have already fallen on the first hurdle,

Other than that are these bitshares being sold at any of the exchanges yet?

Thanks!