Author Topic: Vote for delegate with a term.  (Read 1387 times)

38PTSWarrior

Data, is that new worker situation good or bad for my delegate? If you were me, what would you do now? I start to understand it because of your post but don“t know if i should be happy or sad. I hope the new model helps, especially after that blakcwave scam who“s delegate is still higher than me for doing nothing. What payrate will the shareholdets favour for only block producers? Thx :-)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I notice all 100% delegate except developer delegate ,
they would very active when vote competition,  but after they was voted in 101,  basically less speak on this forum , maybe they work hard on marketing ,but I the progress is very slow.
so suggest that the vote should have a a term. like 3 months or 6 months,

Hey I just posted an update yesterday! So the term 'all' is a bit unfair. We are not a dev either.

I think with the new worker proposal for projects coming down the pipeline combined with the delegates soon to become only block producers with the 101 becoming no longer set but to be a dynamic number, this concern is short lived.

However, the worker/project system will be something that requires due diligence and ongoing reporting and updating. This is part of what delegate.dposhub-org is working on. It's not in the top 101 yet primarily because the first version is still being prepared so that is is presented prior to making a bid for community support. If you like accountability of delegates and the future worker projects then a vote for delegate.dposhub-org will do just that. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Thom

It is better to NOT have a specific term, so we can "vote the rascals out" immediately and without delay if the shareholders so choose.

Addressing your concern is better accomplished by establishing measurable goals, criteria to get voted in in the first place as well as provide justification to remove a delegate when they fail to deliver on said goals.

It would serve us all well to have a "contract" perspective in evaluating delegate proposals. As it is now it's more like a political election, with little focus on accountability and goal management / refinement.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I notice all 100% delegate except developer delegate ,
they would very active when vote competition,  but after they was voted in 101,  basically less speak on this forum , maybe they work hard on marketing ,but I the progress is very slow.
so suggest that the vote should have a a term. like 3 months or 6 months,
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091