Author Topic: Too late for Founder's ID?  (Read 4290 times)

Offline johnatx

• View Profile
Got it. Thanks, GodsCreation.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Hi,

I just saw keyhotee and is very excited about it.
Do you know how to sign up as an alpha tester?

Thanks,
John

Hi John, check out this thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=177.0
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline johnatx

• View Profile
Hi,

I just saw keyhotee and is very excited about it.
Do you know how to sign up as an alpha tester?

Thanks,
John

Offline hellocqs

• View Profile

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yvg1900
Question is how to ensure you got the paymemt? So I have transaction address, have transaction confirmed, but after that point everything is just blackout.

yvg1900
Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates and support

Offline Kenof

• View Profile
Damn, I though we had until new years. I was really hoping to get in on that, even emailed asking about my name. I should have done it earlier I just was waiting for no good reason. I hope I can still get the name I was hoping for once Keyhotee comes out.

If anyone who tried was unable to get a Founder's ID due to even a tiny or perceived screw-up on our part, just explain the problem in an email or PM and I'll fix all our mistakes before locking it down.

(I know its hard to believe but I've fixed six such mistakes already!)   :o

Actually now I'm a bit nervous, I haven't seen a confirmation that my id will be in the genesis block. I'll pm you.

Genesis block will be delayed until 2 weeks after the Alpha release that allows you to create your profile and register your public key.   We are working to automate the next step and you will be given instant notification that your name is registered via the Alpha Keyhotee client.   Have no fear, Keyhotee is near.

Thank you for update Master.
I have started to be nervous too because I haven't received conformation email. I know you have a lot of work these days and do not have time to deal with individual problems. Automation fixes that problem elegantly  ;)
Making life easier.

Offline bytemaster

Damn, I though we had until new years. I was really hoping to get in on that, even emailed asking about my name. I should have done it earlier I just was waiting for no good reason. I hope I can still get the name I was hoping for once Keyhotee comes out.

If anyone who tried was unable to get a Founder's ID due to even a tiny or perceived screw-up on our part, just explain the problem in an email or PM and I'll fix all our mistakes before locking it down.

Actually now I'm a bit nervous, I haven't seen a confirmation that my id will be in the genesis block. I'll pm you.

Genesis block will be delayed until 2 weeks after the Alpha release that allows you to create your profile and register your public key.   We are working to automate the next step and you will be given instant notification that your name is registered via the Alpha Keyhotee client.   Have no fear, Keyhotee is near.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Beetle559

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline smiley35

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Hi Is it too late for payment and registration of founders ID?  Did I miss the Boat?

Alas, the published cutoff date was midnight GMT on Dec 24, 2013. :(
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
Hi Is it too late for payment and registration of founders ID?  Did I miss the Boat?