Author Topic: MAKE DPOS HISTORY - VOTE! for MineBitShares AKA BunkerMining Project!  (Read 30653 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
If you think about it the 6 100% btsmining delegates that are in atm could afford a new developer that works half time in the US or  two full time devs in Eastern Europe....

But do we have those developers available?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CalabiYau

I removed all 3% delegates with no price feeds from my slate. These are:

* delegate.nathanhourt.com
* bitcoiners
* cny.bts500
* dac.bts500
* eur.bts500
* delegate.follow-my-vote
* delegate.webber
* dpos.crazybit

This is my voting policy too. I will fire up a wallet over the WE and revising votes.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
How much traction has the mining pool gotten with the two 100% delegates you had in the top 101 for a while? What are the numbers there (costs and new users introduced)?

What are the reasons that this will scale more than linearly now that you have trippled the amount delegates?

My (critical) thinking is that miners are professional companies that are very specialized in mining and do not look into investing (in crypto projects) or using them. This would be different if we had many home miners still... If that is so then it is just subsidizing mining for nothing.

My overall take on marketing atm is that we shouldnt waste any ressources on it until 2.0 is out.  If you think about it the 6 100% btsmining delegates that are in atm could afford a new developer that works half time in the US or  two full time devs in Eastern Europe....
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:06:53 am by delulo »

iHashFury

Looks like a few more got in, only 5 and 6 remain in standby.  This should help boost profitability?!

OH WOW! Lets see if it lasts! There is turmoil in the 101 right now and this could change in the next hour even!

The short answer however is YES. With those additional delegates we are going to be able to boost our bonuses and get the rest of the dev done to move on to phase 1 update.

Thank you to whom ever made the push to vote these final ones in and everyone who has continued to support the growth of this project!

+5%

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Looks like a few more got in, only 5 and 6 remain in standby.  This should help boost profitability?!

OH WOW! Lets see if it lasts! There is turmoil in the 101 right now and this could change in the next hour even!

The short answer however is YES. With those additional delegates we are going to be able to boost our bonuses and get the rest of the dev done to move on to phase 1 update.

Thank you to whom ever made the push to vote these final ones in and everyone who has continued to support the growth of this project!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

Today the bunker got a visit from onceuponatime!

He traveled all the way across the country to get a look at what we have inside.

He saw BunkerMining first hand.. and said he approves! :)

http://vote.bunkermining.com everyone!!

My name is "onceuponatime" - and I approve this message.

Jonathon has vision and drive! 

Today the bunker got a visit from onceuponatime!

He traveled all the way across the country to get a look at what we have inside.

He saw BunkerMining first hand.. and said he approves! :)

http://vote.bunkermining.com everyone!!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

iHashFury

That should make some room for MineBitShares  :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I removed all 3% delegates with no price feeds from my slate. These are:

* delegate.nathanhourt.com
* bitcoiners
* cny.bts500
* dac.bts500
* eur.bts500
* delegate.follow-my-vote
* delegate.webber
* dpos.crazybit

Offline Akado

• View Profile
So many delegates in the top 100 without price feeds, amazing.  shareholders please vote in these additional delegates as they are run correctly and will provide instant marketing for bts.

Just look here for proof: http://bitsharesblocks.com/delegates

Yes and I am feed up with this .

I count 16 3% delegates with no active feeds. Wtf I thought that was their main purpose. To at least secure feeds. That's 16 other people we could have helping BitShares! That's a lot. They need to go now. Plus Xeroc's 3% pay sitting at position number 2 makes it 17, since he already has a 100% pay delegate.

I applaud ihashfury efforts to bring attention to this matter of delegates not running feeds. He was the first as far as I can tell to publicly remove his votes from those delegates that didn't have feeds.

My personal view is if you are going to be elected by voters to be a delegate no matter what the added purpose, it is your fiduciary responsibility to do all you can to support the network with a proper running delegate node. I get really annoyed when I hear about some 100% delegates using nickle and dime host providers when they are being paid and amply amount to put their node in a high quality network and host location.. it's what bitshares deserves.. its what the voters deserve.. period.

That said.. Akado has brought up something that has been on my mind in recent days since I told one 100% delegate who is no longer doing what they were voted to do to allow his delegate to go offline (what I like to call john-galt it.. if you rememer what happened last month) and let people vote it out of the network by way of blocks going missing and forcing the need to vote. I got all kinds of nastiness in return for the suggestion because the person controlling the private keys didn't want to give up their bts pay for maintaining the delegate. Regardless it has gotten me thinking of my own positions I am maintaining.

I am strongly considering announcing my 2X 3% delegates for minebitshares to be taken offline by a certain date and call on the community to downvote them and hopefully vote in our other 100% delegates in their place.

I realize I may not have our delegates voted in.. but really.. if giving up those 2 3% delegates so another could go to work for bitshares happens.. then that's a win for me too. It's win win. :) Like Akado says.. someone else could be really working for bitshares. My 3% delegates have virtually no impact in progress for this project.

I am aware that this forum is sorely ineffective as a communication medium though.. and will be taking a different approach in giving proper notice to everyone if I proceed with this idea.

Given the things that I haven seen happen in the delegate space these past months.. and the nullstreet journal updates.. I have a feeling we are soon going to be coming to a reckoning of delegates positions. With more effective communication though more change can take place.. that's where dposhub is going to change the landscape. :)

Ok thats my rant... http://vote.bunkermining.com !! :D

Indeed this is a serious matter.

If you take your delegates down we will move onto 20 delegates that can/should possibly be removed. one fifth of all delegates! the problem is atm we don't have enough manpower to compensate that. I mean we don't have enough people able to do something useful with better paid delegates, for example 100% since it's the more common one. Even if we voted those 17 delegates down I doubt we would have enough people for that, but we can however vote others in that can do a better job and really care. It's better to have other 3% delegates in, at least they provide feeds.

What's someone who gets voted in and then does nothing? It's a leech. We can't have those people voted in.

Given that, assuming most of those delegates would go away we could vote in:

btstools.digitalgaia
minebts2/3/4/5.bunkermining-com
delegate.dposhub-org
del.fav
martin-38ptswarrior-raum
bitspace-clains
and many other 3% delegates who actually care and deserve to be in

btw: who is chen.haonan? It's registered as a 100% pay and I dunno who he is or what he does.

I'm not saying who I would vote in or if I would vote all of those delegates in, that's up to you to decide, but what matter is, there are people working harder and who actually care and deserve to be in more than those with inactive feeds. If they don't contribute to BitShares, what are they doing here then? Leeching? No, thanks.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

So many delegates in the top 100 without price feeds, amazing.  shareholders please vote in these additional delegates as they are run correctly and will provide instant marketing for bts.

I count 16 3% delegates with no active feeds. Wtf I thought that was their main purpose. To at least secure feeds. That's 16 other people we could have helping BitShares! That's a lot. They need to go now. Plus Xeroc's 3% pay sitting at position number 2 makes it 17, since he already has a 100% pay delegate.

I applaud ihashfury efforts to bring attention to this matter of delegates not running feeds. He was the first as far as I can tell to publicly remove his votes from those delegates that didn't have feeds.

My personal view is if you are going to be elected by voters to be a delegate no matter what the added purpose, it is your fiduciary responsibility to do all you can to support the network with a proper running delegate node. I get really annoyed when I hear about some 100% delegates using nickle and dime host providers when they are being paid and amply amount to put their node in a high quality network and host location.. it's what bitshares deserves.. its what the voters deserve.. period.

That said.. Akado has brought up something that has been on my mind in recent days since I told one 100% delegate who is no longer doing what they were voted to do to allow his delegate to go offline (what I like to call john-galt it.. if you rememer what happened last month) and let people vote it out of the network by way of blocks going missing and forcing the need to vote. I got all kinds of nastiness in return for the suggestion because the person controlling the private keys didn't want to give up their bts pay for maintaining the delegate. Regardless it has gotten me thinking of my own positions I am maintaining.

I am strongly considering announcing my 2X 3% delegates for minebitshares to be taken offline by a certain date and call on the community to downvote them and hopefully vote in our other 100% delegates in their place.

I realize I may not have our delegates voted in.. but really.. if giving up those 2 3% delegates so another could go to work for bitshares happens.. then that's a win for me too. It's win win. :) Like Akado says.. someone else could be really working for bitshares. My 3% delegates have virtually no impact in progress for this project.

I am aware that this forum is sorely ineffective as a communication medium though.. and will be taking a different approach in giving proper notice to everyone if I proceed with this idea.

Given the things that I haven seen happen in the delegate space these past months.. and the nullstreet journal updates.. I have a feeling we are soon going to be coming to a reckoning of delegates positions. With more effective communication though more change can take place.. that's where dposhub is going to change the landscape. :)

Ok thats my rant... http://vote.bunkermining.com !! :D
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile

iHashFury