Author Topic: MAKE DPOS HISTORY - VOTE! for MineBitShares AKA BunkerMining Project!  (Read 30646 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Indeed.
Thank you for answers.
So it is a multipool selling all for BTS. Clear now.

In it's initial phases, yes pretty much. Gee for a self proclaimed noob you sound like you got the lingo down pat. :)

However, further into development we are taking a whole new approach to mining. I have had private discussions with a  few people about it and they can't wait. I told them they will have to though until we can get those delegates elected to allow us to take it further. The innovation will solve complexities in mining increase market support, and increase profitability for miners/buyers significantly.

I guess it should be mentioned, we are also going to be enabling miners to mine for REAL gold and silver as well. Which is another innovation.

Anyways.. this is all just wasted bytes of forum data UNLESS YOU VOTE!
:)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mirrax

• Kill the banks!
    • View Profile
Hi,

This looks interesting.
However I understand a shit what its all about.
You can mine BTS?

Sorry, noob here...
Can somebody please explain to me in 5 sentences what is this project about?
Thanks a lot

- You cannot mine bitshares directly
- You can mine alt coins at this pool which are sold for BitShares/bitUSD on the market
- Mining @ minebitshares.com is subsidized by the blockchain in form of delegate pay being ridirected to topup the mining payouts ..
- with more delegates being supported by the shareholders .. the miners will see a huge incentive to mine @ bitshares
- the dilution caused by this should be easily absorbed by the incoming users .. and if not .. shareholders are free to vote these delegates out again ..

Well said Xeroc! .. an in 5 sentences as requested!

Xeroc answered your question well. The project takes all altcoins and BTC and funnels it into BitShares. This increases usership, transactions, volume, and thus market cap.

With the power of bitAssets we have a disruptive technology opportunity. We just need to move to the next level with what we have already built.

Operating as a zero fees network with bonuses doesn't leave much for us to advance though with the current market cap. Thus our bid for additional delegates.

A vote for these delegates means a vote for increasing the value of BTS put simply.

Indeed.
Thank you for answers.
So it is a multipool selling all for BTS. Clear now.

Hi,

This looks interesting.
You can mine BTS?

Sorry, noob here...
Thanks a lot

- You can mine alt coins at this pool which are sold for BitShares/bitUSD on the market
- Mining @ minebitshares.com is subsidized by the blockchain in form of delegate pay being ridirected to topup the mining payouts ..
- with more delegates being supported by the shareholders .. the miners will see a huge incentive to mine @ bitshares
- the dilution caused by this should be easily absorbed by the incoming users .. and if not .. shareholders are free to vote these delegates out again ..

Well said Xeroc! .. an in 5 sentences as requested!

Xeroc answered your question well. The project takes all altcoins and BTC and funnels it into BitShares. This increases usership, transactions, volume, and thus market cap.

With the power of bitAssets we have a disruptive technology opportunity. We just need to move to the next level with what we have already built.

Operating as a zero fees network with bonuses doesn't leave much for us to advance though with the current market cap. Thus our bid for additional delegates.

A vote for these delegates means a vote for increasing the value of BTS put simply.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Up 3 positions today!

We updated our proposal to include a Chinese translation as well!

Fun fact, with only 7% market penetration of our operation, we could DOUBLE the volume of BitShares!!

We need these Delegates voted so we can bring that to BitShares though!

Vote for a higher value BTS today!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hi,

This looks interesting.
You can mine BTS?

Sorry, noob here...
Thanks a lot

Offline mirrax

• Kill the banks!
    • View Profile
Hi,

This looks interesting.
You can mine BTS?

Sorry, noob here...
Thanks a lot

You got mine  :D BUT you have to keep up the good work :P  +5%

Merci!

We are up 2 positions today!

If any of you have any friends that have say 40-50million BTS each.. get them to vote!

You think this recent market cap rise is something?

A real market cap rise is only 6 votes away!

Our Delegate bid will mean more volume, more transactions, more users, and yes, higher market capitalization!

All you got to do is VOTE!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mangou007

You got mine  :D BUT you have to keep up the good work :P  +5%
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

We were on Hangout with Fuzzy.beyondbitcoin today to talk about the BunkerMining project!

It was asked about where are plans and strategy is headed, and I said in the show I would post it in our thread here:: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RmKlLjuLehLUC88w5Y82B9CB_nh3dkkOEvjsYfejckc/edit?usp=sharing

There has been some huge movement in the market in the last day! Nonetheless we have moved UP 3 spots at the time I posted this:

We need everyones support! VOTE TODAY!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline proctologic

• View Profile
Voted. Will keep an eye out for progress concerning sha256 &effective marketing of this. Go wild!!

Diff is way to high on those coins at this hashrate on the pool

Up 6 positions over yesterday.

Today is different though. Today is MY BIRTHDAY!

You know what that means... means I get PRESENTS!

I know you want to send me A MILLION BTS... but I will tell you what I REALLY want for my birthday.

I WANT THESE DELEGATES VOTED IN!!

I call on ALL the powers that be of BitShares to make this HAPPEN!

Then I can truly call this a HAPPY Birthday! :)

Just think about it though.. this is probably the ONLY birthday present you ever gave in your life that didn't cost you anything.. and ends up giving right back to you!!! Talk about AWESOME!

Give the gift of growing BitShares! VOTE FOR OUR DELEGATES TODAY!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Just a small update and a special thanks to Xeldal of the delegate fund.bitsharesbreakout who pledged to provide 10% of their delegate pay to this project! We received their first funds today!

Thanks so much for your support.

This brings our total support at present to the following:

minebitshares-reloaded 100%
delegate.rgycrpto 100%
fuzz.beyondbitcoin 12%
fund.bitsharesbreakout 10%

Voting for these delegates also means supporting this project too! So remember that next time you are casting your votes!

We STILL need these new delegates to get voted in so we can get development moving along and bring bonuses up!

VOTE TODAY!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Voted. Will keep an eye out for progress concerning sha256 &effective marketing of this. Go wild!!

Awesome thanks!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+