Author Topic: Delegate Presentation base framework  (Read 6171 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
It would make great sense! Is the intention to make a standard regarding transparency etc. every delegate should follow? I made this proposal once https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11547.0
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 04:41:14 pm by delulo »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
yep .. better to unpin unitl i can get back to this task ...
anyway thanks for your understanding
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Mtinie

• View Profile
No worries, thank you very much for the update and for unpinning the topic.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hi all,

im considering provide a Delegate presentation theme the next weeks. Feel free to use and adapt it.
I'll try to get a qualitiy design standard on all delegate campaigns to get a better network effect.

Also i'll use it for my future delegate campaign...

What do you think about my thoughts. Would this make sense in your opinion!ß
Let me know your thoughts about.

@Cass, did you ever release your delegate presentation theme? Was the intent for the theme to be a set of base questions / sections that a prospective delegate should include to best appeal to Bitshareholders when seeking their votes?

Unfortunately not ... due  other tasks i had to prior ... sry
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Mtinie

• View Profile
Hi all,

im considering provide a Delegate presentation theme the next weeks. Feel free to use and adapt it.
I'll try to get a qualitiy design standard on all delegate campaigns to get a better network effect.

Also i'll use it for my future delegate campaign...

What do you think about my thoughts. Would this make sense in your opinion!ß
Let me know your thoughts about.

@Cass, did you ever release your delegate presentation theme? Was the intent for the theme to be a set of base questions / sections that a prospective delegate should include to best appeal to Bitshareholders when seeking their votes?

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Looking forward to it. As DPOS is getting more and more reliable, we need some reform on the current campaign presentations +5% +5% +5%
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Cass - I would be interested in checking out your presentation framework.  Working on putting together our campaign for a delegate as well.

thx for your interest, pls gimme a few more days …

No worries!  Looking forward to it.  :D

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Cass - I would be interested in checking out your presentation framework.  Working on putting together our campaign for a delegate as well.

thx for your interest, pls gimme a few more days …

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+5%

I'm not too sure how to incentivize people to vote, but at least for those who wish to do so, we need to make it easy to get information about who the delegates are, what they propose, and show this in an easy and attractive format to read.

yup and also listing the finished work - *also with ability to ❤  etc. for each delegate ...

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+5%

I quite like the design wackou already made for his delegates and also made available on github, it's clean and nice. I had a very quick look to maybe use it for myself, but I must admit I'm not a big fan web coding in python.

Are you thinking something more advanced though, "facebook for delegates" as MethodX put it in the other thread?

yup i'm planning something in this direction .... do you have the chance to come to skype.. contacted you over there…

Offline svk

+5%

I quite like the design wackou already made for his delegates and also made available on github, it's clean and nice. I had a very quick look to maybe use it for myself, but I must admit I'm not a big fan web coding in python.

Are you thinking something more advanced though, "facebook for delegates" as MethodX put it in the other thread?
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline wackou

+5%

I'm not too sure how to incentivize people to vote, but at least for those who wish to do so, we need to make it easy to get information about who the delegates are, what they propose, and show this in an easy and attractive format to read.
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline testz

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc