Author Topic: business for MPA(travel package)  (Read 987 times)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
traffic card is a card to take bus, subway .....

there is a higher requirements for fiat business, like a licence from government.
so I think use MPA for goods maybe is more easy?

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
What is a traffic card?

A BitShares merchant remittance app that runs on a tablet could provide local fiat banknotes in exchange for bitAssets.
If that same app could be configured to handle everything else than a merchant needs in a cash register then maybe it could become the go-to merchant app download, even if they never intend on using BitShares. Like paypal are allowing their merchants to configure bitcoin acceptance, the bts app could allow merchants to configure whether they want access to remittance customers and bitAssets or not.

The merchant app could automatically list their remittance services on a shared bitshares "services locator" map/database or something.

I'm sure there will be plenty of remittance businesses that will come up with something!
But for right now, merchants merely need access to a standard bts wallet and be able to trust that the bitUSD on your paper wallet really is worth the equivalent in cash notes that they are trading to you.
A quick and easy way for merchants to link bank information so that bitAssets can instantly be converted to bank accounts is needed I think. Similar to BitPay.
Maybe CCEDK exchange will be able to provide something like this soon
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
when I travel to other country, the first thing after arrive is exchange some money,
then buy a mobile card, and a traffic card.
the exchanger's rate is really very high at airport.

so if a shop can sell mobile card and traffic card with bitUSD,
it will be very helpful, I don't need to exchange at airport.
I only need print a paper wallet, scan the paper, and get my mobile card and traffic card.

This save my money, and my time.
we should do this at all travel city.
you'll become a rich man if you have such a shop

any thought?