Author Topic: Staff Meeting Notes - Until Further Notice  (Read 6754 times)

Offline Krills

• View Profile

Offline Krills

• View Profile

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Yeah, all we're missing is some juicy specs and blurry photos of the supposed product. ;)

Fortunately, we have a receptacle for such materials: bitshares.leaks@gmail.com

No need for that, I have the inside scoop for everyone. I found a sekrut repository on teh github's and here's a screenshot of v0.9.9 along with the top 3 new features Stan & Dan won't talk about.

That's hilarious. My sides.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Stan is #1 on CryptoComedyMarketCap.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Just like Apple. Yeah. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wind. Wind. Chicken pinned.

Tuck Fheman

Yeah, all we're missing is some juicy specs and blurry photos of the supposed product. ;)

No need for that, I have the inside scoop for everyone. I found a sekrut repository on teh github's and here's a screenshot of v0.9.9 along with the top 3 new features Stan & Dan won't talk about.

Offline Krills

• View Profile
Just like Apple waiting to announce a new iPhone.  :)
again?

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline rajarush

• View Profile
So you guys have the inside news of a DAC's stock, and trading inside BTS or outside exchange. I do think it worth reporting to SEC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tuck Fheman

Well, I'm back

Welcome back Stan!

My Kool-Aid tank is getting low, because of bitshares messenger's doom report.  :-\   So I'm going to need daily refills!

Please pump bts ×10!So that i can recovey my investment.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:43:10 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Thanks for the feedback.

Identity is an interesting topic.

I believe that the winning DAC will offer full spectrum identity management. 
(The most services to the most people - all voluntary.)

To access some real world services, you need to identify yourself.
If you can live without those services, you shouldn't have to.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile
I've spent the past two days getting spun back up on everything.  Whew!

Make sure you're aware that in your absence that Poloniex now demands identification on different levels for their centralized exchange. If you don't provide the name of your person and country of origin, you can't withdraw any coins from them.

The short story is that over a dozen well-known BitShares Personalities are totally consumed right now getting ready for what we have planned for you this summer.  Unfortunately, that topic is restricted on a need-to-know basis at this time and I can't write about it.

Slight hints without any details or promises shows us a heartbeat at least. That part is always important.

I could report that I'm very excited about what I learned, but that would be dismissed as "Kool Aid."
I could post a statement that I have nothing to report, but that would be considered "infuriating".
I could not post anything at all but that would be dissed as "not too consistent on follow-through".

That's just people articulating their frustrations because it makes them feel better to vent.  Anyway....

You should probably not expect any more staff reports from me until after June 8th.

That's good. At least it gives us an approximate date to check out the forums over that period.

We're kind of cojones-to-the-wall right now.

Great!

Offline Krills

• View Profile
Please pump bts ×10!So that i can recovey my investment.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Staff Meeting Notes - Until Further Notice

Well, I'm back from my wife's mandatory Atlantic crossing cruise to our ancestral homelands of Ireland, Belgium, France, and England having missed three Monday Staff Meetings in a row.

I've spent the past two days getting spun back up on everything.  Whew!

The short story is that over a dozen well-known BitShares Personalities are totally consumed right now getting ready for what we have planned for you this summer.  Unfortunately, that topic is restricted on a need-to-know basis at this time and I can't write about it.

I could report that I'm very excited about what I learned, but that would be dismissed as "Kool Aid."
I could post a statement that I have nothing to report, but that would be considered "infuriating".
I could not post anything at all but that would be dissed as "not too consistent on follow-through".

Seems like its become fashionable to post barrels of stale, dreary vinegar
while not one ounce of delicious, inspiring, hope-building Kool Aid will be tolerated.

Suit yourselves.  I'm enjoying a big old frosty mug of it all by myself tonight.

You should probably not expect any more staff reports from me until after June 8th.

We're kind of cojones-to-the-wall right now.

:)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:36:48 am by Stan »