Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin (BTS) Hangout w/ Bytemaster Fri @ 10AM EST  (Read 2206 times)

Offline fuzzy

Reddit is also good to sprinkle on to get people to the hangouts

It is so ironic.  I have a reddit page and used to direct people there to ask questions...etc. but noone was interested in using it.  Maybe there is a way but I am not sure at present how...

Have you tried using your signature here on the forum/BTT, updating it to reflect the new hangout topic/guest/date.

You post in a lot of threads, so you would get exposure to all of those threads, instead of just one thread.

Wow. Never thought of that bro
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Tuck Fheman

It is so ironic.  I have a reddit page and used to direct people there to ask questions...etc. but noone was interested in using it.  Maybe there is a way but I am not sure at present how...

Have you tried using your signature here on the forum/BTT, updating it to reflect the new hangout topic/guest/date.

You post in a lot of threads, so you would get exposure to all of those threads, instead of just one thread.

I'm not sure of the signature rules here, but I don't think they allow placing a signature within each post (above specified signature), but if they did (or made an exception), you could then post links and make it a little more noticeable. Since you're promoting BitShares and talking with Dan, I don't see a problem with allowing you to have a sig with links at the bottom of each post to promote specific hangouts dealing with BitShares related topics.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:51:05 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline fuzzy

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

"Do you want to understand the future of digital currency and other new tech? Listen to the beyond Bitcoin recorded hangouts"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

DataSecurityNode and MineBitShares is up Next!  Come on in!

Offline fuzzy

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Can you please address in the meeting if it could be possible to change the Friday meetings to 2-3 hours later i.e. 12AM EST? I always wanted to listen these meetings live but never could..Not sure how this affects others though so I am just saying if possible..

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

RT DataSecurityNode Hangout @ 11am EST Here

RT 38PTSWarrior @ 11am EST Here

Offline fuzzy

This Hangout is w/ Bytemaster of BitShares SuperDAC

Please ask questions here

Follow the twitter: @Beyond_Bitcoin
Retweet This Week's Hangout [ANN]!

Or better yet--Join us!  For updates on upcoming events, attend, record and report live from our Mumble Server!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:46:50 am by fuzzy »