Author Topic: Where do we stand with version 1 & advertising bitshares money - positive storm  (Read 4439 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Are we getting a NullStreet Journal soon?  I think today was the submission deadline for updates.  That should give us some info.

If this is coordinated this will be a great run up.  It says May 21st at the top of the forum.  It needs to be highlighted a different colour maybe purple or red or blue in the forum listing on bitsharestalk.org .

But I'm sure the engineers are busy.  Engineers usually are.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:27:51 am by eagleeye »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Are we getting a NullStreet Journal soon?  I think today was the submission deadline for updates.  That should give us some info.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
So where do we stand with 1.0, are you guys doing moonstone + 1.0 at the same time?

Also does the quasi foundation of bitshares have money to advertise on Facebook, Google, coinmarketcap and targeted articles?

Did those delegates save up money for the great push.

@rgcrypto your doing awesome in your efforts - just making a shout out.  Same to you Justin

Any delegate want to chime in and update us with effort.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
The price is gonna be doing some advertizing for us soon. :)

im a buyer at this level just getting the lended money to push.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
The price is gonna be doing some advertizing for us soon. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
So where do we stand with 1.0, are you guys doing moonstone + 1.0 at the same time?

Also does the quasi foundation of bitshares have money to advertise on Facebook, Google, coinmarketcap and targeted articles?

Did those delegates save up money for the great push.

@rgcrypto your doing awesome in your efforts - just making a shout out.  Same to you Justin