Author Topic: Why I am afraid that the price of BTS is rising  (Read 10162 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
most charts indicates that this is not a healthy rise, something happened overnight

my doctor once said the same thing.

be happy bitshares can still get it up, even if it needs a little stimulation from time to time.

haha!!!  +5% +5% +5%

lol

First a glass of water please!

Our pills are the VGR 101  :)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
most charts indicates that this is not a healthy rise, something happened overnight

be happy bitshares can still get it up, even if it needs a little stimulation from time to time.

haha!!!  +5% +5% +5%

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
The increase of real value and the price, should be rational。As before, 1000000 bitusd

It looks like a pump and dump to me. The price shouldn't rise that quick over that period of time unless it's going to crash down just as quick over a similar period of time.

Usually an honest price rise is based on some news, or on the progress of the software. When you see neither news, progress, or a massive marketing campaign, then it can only be a few whales.

Bytemaster did mention VCs at some point so maybe?
I think price can decrease without news , so the price also can increase with anything , it is marketing ,reasonable.
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Are you guys that were upset about the price rising happy now?  You got what you wanted. :P

No! Lower!

:D

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Are you guys that were upset about the price rising happy now?  You got what you wanted. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline mirrax

• Kill the banks!
    • View Profile
Low price is only in your heads. It does not have to be like that.
6BTC instant buy bring us to 4000sat now.
100BTC instant buy to 800.000sat.

One whale, what the heck even one medium sized dolphin can pump the shit out of BTS.
Not talking about real whales or new investors.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Wtf is wrong with people here... You bitch when price falls and you bitch when price rises. You bitch when there's a new release and you bitch about the current release.

Bunch of angry bitches
wuyanren is a famous bitch from chinese community.
he complain everything everyday.
Is it that everyone feels like stan as blind confidence better?I complained that many basic things are not good, but to see developers to indulge in verbiage
wuyanren I know you ,  and I also know what you think
you want to :
get a load peaches and sell it  in summer that you just planting little peach trees.
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Tuck Fheman

Offline canucklehead

• View Profile
most charts indicates that this is not a healthy rise,something happened overnight see what s leading us ,by the way not shorting any of my coins at the moment. :P

Why is VTC up 500% or BLK pumping? A lot of coins have been pumping all week, with no real indication why? Why wouldn't BTS get a pump? Is Infinitecoin really worth 500 BTC in volume? When you figure it out, let us and about 30 other communities who are asking the same questions right now... know.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 09:21:50 pm by canucklehead »

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
most charts indicates that this is not a healthy rise,something happened overnight see what s leading us ,by the way not shorting any of my coins at the moment. :P

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I wasn't unfortunately back in the days that bitcoin went from $2 to $30 and then back to $2...and bitcoin went up to $1,000...And now is $240...Bitcoiners feel that bitcoin is very cheap now..When I talk to people outside crypto who barely know bitcoin and I say it is worth $240 their reaction is wow so expensive... when I say, bitshares worth $0.006 and has potential they are like wow I would definitely buy that..

We only need a couple of big names to invest in bitshares a couple of millions and then that's it...

My point is and maybe I am completely wrong here is that I never felt that bitcoin was so amazing to be worth billions market cap. For usual people it is very difficult to trade and get in bitcoins. But if bitcoin is worth a couple of billions in market cap, bitshares and maybe some other projects out there, should be worth at least a couple of hundred millions market cap..

On another note I fully agree that Bitshares needs to do everything you mention below, but when this happens it should be worth billions not millions anymore..

In other words...to respond to the OP..Don't be afraid that the price of BTS is rising..It is natural..
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:51:19 pm by mf-tzo »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
or maybe just none of those and things will proceed normally

Normal for me would be to be Bitshares @ +$200 mil market cap a year ago and stabilize at that level and we take it from there..

Bithsares falling like it felt the last year is the abnormal..

And I am trying not to much exaggerate here because what I truly believe and will always believe is that this babe should be worth more than bitcoin market cap or at least very close..

And you base your 200mil on? Look, I believe in BitShares, it's a great new and revolutionary technology with huge huge potential, however, at the moment you only have an idea, you don't have a product. We are all working towards that. Hopefully it will be way higher than 200mil, but, right now? No. Not even close. If you do really think so, please tell me why, I would like to know what you base your values on.

Functional product? No. Partnerships and Investors? No (as far as I'm aware). Exposure? >0 but extremely small and only within crypto community. Marketing? 0.

Don't get me wrong, we need one thing at a time, eventually we will get there, I really believe we will, but right now, at this moment, we are not as valuable as that.

We are all working towards that, not taking merit away from anyone who is working. I'm just trying to look at the bigger picture. Things take time. We are a very young start-up.

We are as valuable as 200mil and that's a good thing, we don't need to rush ourselves.Why having that value and not being able to deliver anything or be up to people's expectations? Why having that value and not being able to help people?

Even VCs don't value Ripple on 200mil or 100mil and that's one project that has huge chances of succeeding due to it's connections to the Banks, let alone BitShares. I'm not saying whose tech is better but you need to take in consideration that better technology isn't always valued higher and doesn't automatically grant a huge evaluation. It might, in due time, but not at the beggining.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:41:10 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads