Author Topic: Why I am afraid that the price of BTS is rising  (Read 10056 times)

Offline Krills

• View Profile
Wtf is wrong with people here... You bitch when price falls and you bitch when price rises. You bitch when there's a new release and you bitch about the current release.

Bunch of angry bitches
wuyanren is a famous bitch from chinese community.
he complain everything everyday.

Offline robrigo

Wtf is wrong with people here... You bitch when price falls and you bitch when price rises. You bitch when there's a new release and you bitch about the current release.

Bunch of angry bitches

Haha, well put!

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
I'm pretty sure what we're seeing here is leaking of insider info... It happens in all markets - trading 101, and the charts gives us the clues...

Those in the the know can't help but tell their friends or family of what a sure thing bitshares is based on their knowledge of what's up next.

See what happened on the 12th - someone (or a group) got very excited by some inside info and it's been happening ever since.

Can you really believe that it would be possible that whatever Dan and the team have been working on could be contained, especially if it involves other parties... It's practically impossible to keep multiple initiatives completely secret when so many people are working on it.

So while we're wondering what's going on - those in the know are probably taking advantage of the dips - and will do all the way up the announcements. Enjoy the ride.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Bunch of angry bitches

chryspano

It's a natural reaction off of deep oversold conditions.  We will probably see a sharp correction but prices should stabilize and consolidate at levels higher than the low... and gear up for the next growth spurt. 

The tides are turning IMO.  I am amazed at the skepticism, but the strongest bull markets are born out of the deepest skepticism.  Why was it not a dump and then pump?  Even bitcoin has gone through a long distribution phase since the beginning of the year.  It's about time for this space to get hot again.

+5% +5% +5%

Offline mirrax

• Kill the banks!
    • View Profile
I dont mind price rise at all.
Especially when loaded with sub 1700 coins.
However it would be silly to dump.

This coin has unbelievable potential.
I hold. Thank you.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The funny thing is people at bitcointalk probably panic buying, seeing things go up with the forum down not being able to talk about it or know what's going on.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Helikopterben

• View Profile
It's a natural reaction off of deep oversold conditions.  We will probably see a sharp correction but prices should stabilize and consolidate at levels higher than the low... and gear up for the next growth spurt. 

The tides are turning IMO.  I am amazed at the skepticism, but the strongest bull markets are born out of the deepest skepticism.  Why was it not a dump and then pump?  Even bitcoin has gone through a long distribution phase since the beginning of the year.  It's about time for this space to get hot again.

Offline karnal

• View Profile
I just don't know why all the charts are green, every crypto in the top 10 is growing

+

=

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I just don't know why all the charts are green, every crypto in the top 10 is growing
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline karnal

• View Profile
^^ I'd venture guessing the whales are playing to that tune exactly. Set the stage of rising prices well before the news, meanwhile the news come out, more people come in .. bigger profits.

Who knows?

Offline mangou007

I think that it is probably a few whales interested in cryptos or a few traders playing around speculation...
But it might not be that bad of a thing... If ,as planned ,a few good news come soon enough from devs, this might not be going down after all...
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline Krills

• View Profile
We want a real price, not by speculation
All i know is that this guy sold his BTS at low level.

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Yeah. It's not that BitShares should not be worth what it is now (heck, it should be worth MUCH more imo) ..

It's the +113% gain in 4 days .. there's no justification. Just speculation. It'll come back down again when the bulls are satiated.

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
We want a real price, not by speculation