Author Topic: Development Discussion: A LOW COST BITSHARES ATM  (Read 14011 times)

Offline bitcoin42

@bitcoin42 : it would be pleasure to assist you on ATM package design .. don't know how to say it better...don't hesitate to contact my anytime if you'll have any question graphic related!

Hi,
I only saw this now! This is currently where I am at: www.simplicitiy-kiosk.com
Is this offer still valid?
Best,
Alec

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

http://bitcoin42.com/blog/can-you-believe-its-almost-here/

Sorry. Website was down. Reposted the status.

We are still working on it. We want to ship it as flawless as we can. We're planing on a leasing contract as well, to make entry level even lower.

It's going to be the bomb!

Best,
Alec
Awesome! +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@bitcoin42 : it would be pleasure to assist you on ATM package design .. don't know how to say it better...don't hesitate to contact my anytime if you'll have any question graphic related!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
thx for your update :) great progress !
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitcoin42

http://bitcoin42.com/blog/can-you-believe-its-almost-here/

Sorry. Website was down. Reposted the status.

We are still working on it. We want to ship it as flawless as we can. We're planing on a leasing contract as well, to make entry level even lower.

It's going to be the bomb!

Best,
Alec

Offline fuzzy

Please feel free to brainstorm.

Since that this kind of ATM could have a receipt, why not consider having a receipt lottery?
I think receipt could further encourage people to use this ATM and go on ramp besides the burning mechanism built inside BitShares.
And different formula for receipt lottery could be tried: tiny prizes with lots of winners (and higher expectation to win), or large prizes with only a few winners.

This is a great idea if implemented correctly.  Also, make sure to use the winners to advertise your project.

You probably want to make the pay outs be few but large, yet you need to balance that with the ability to pay out on what I'd say would be a weekly basis.  Then make sure to interview the winner each week whenever possible and use that content to make it seem like there is a higher chance of winning than there really is.  If you think about it, that is one of the main things marketing does--cues repetition and emotion-inducing stimuli along with a product. 

Winning a large amount seems more likely if all you ever see is content showing how much people win.  Add onto that a recruitment program that increases the payout as more people join and volume cme to the system, and maybe you have a winner. 

Behavioral Hueristics my friends...one of the reasons I see most of marketing as a game of illusionists' creation.  Much prefer education :P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 05:09:20 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

Since that this kind of ATM could have a receipt, why not consider having a receipt lottery?
I think receipt could further encourage people to use this ATM and go on ramp besides the burning mechanism built inside BitShares.
And different formula for receipt lottery could be tried: tiny prizes with lots of winners (and higher expectation to win), or large prizes with only a few winners.
+5% +5% +5% +5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The link above is still not working.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I've been following this for a while, great idea, strategically significant.

Whats going on? How is it progressing?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Error establishing a database connection

Offline devlux

• View Profile
It's core feature will be conversion of MPA to fiat and vice versa.
That's what I was hoping to hear. That's absolutely great.

Just to make sure I understand it correctly:
Case 1: pay-in
I insert some fiat banknotes into the ATM, enter my TITAN name and the machine sends MPA funds to my BitShares account (which I'll immediately see in my BitShares wallet on my mobile phone).
Case 2: pay-out
The ATM displays its TITAN name and I send some MPA funds to this name (using BitShares wallet on my mobile phone) and the machine pays out fiat banknotes in return.

Is this one of the possible workflows of your ATMs?

No but thank you for that.  I was trying to figure out the best way to close that loop and you gave me the simplest idea.  I'll work on that as soon as the bitshares wallet finishes syncing up.

Offline 麥可貓

• View Profile

PTS: PmRVDPymZqSAZEXauHZSewrUrE66af7epT
BTSX: michaelcat
Delegate Team: x1.sun  x2.sun

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
My twitter feed brought up a case recently in NYC where a dude selling BTC was asked to meet in a car where they pulled a gun out and made him transfer his BTC.  Which goes to show why if you are to do person to person transfers, stay in a starbucks or somewhere that dampens the risk of being robbed.  Or carry a gun and be ready to use it and roll the dice !!
sucker is the guy who wants to sell his btc nevertheless in a randoms car.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag