Author Topic: [CSO] Support team status  (Read 12167 times)

Offline SlyWax

• View Profile
Do you need help on french translation ?

Any update on your work ? it's been more than one week with no new.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
homepage translated to chinese, russian, spanish, portugese, norwegian, german and turkish
published (brain-)MemoryWallet guide on the forum for community review before posting to homepage
we're active on the chinese, russian, german and scandinavian subforum
got someone at qq

pictured guides for basic tasks (install, send & recieve, vote...) are in the making

there's 10 people involved now, a total of >3k MMC has been given out to them and others

if you like what we're doing, vote for us! newmine is getting dangerously close, and I don't think any of his supporters will keep on translating the site or do anything else.
if you got any ideas what else is needed or where we could improve, tell us!
I'm really happy to see a TEAM working for the coin and justifying the salary.
I'm sorry for my previous attacks, they were not directed at you as this is the model to go at.
You've received my vote (which went to Newmine before and thus should create a 14k diff in your advantage now).
Good luck

Offline seraphim

homepage translated to chinese, russian, spanish, portugese, norwegian, german and turkish
published (brain-)MemoryWallet guide on the forum for community review before posting to homepage
we're active on the chinese, russian, german and scandinavian subforum
got someone at qq

pictured guides for basic tasks (install, send & recieve, vote...) are in the making

there's 10 people involved now, a total of >3k MMC has been given out to them and others

if you like what we're doing, vote for us! newmine is getting dangerously close, and I don't think any of his supporters will keep on translating the site or do anything else.
if you got any ideas what else is needed or where we could improve, tell us!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 09:46:37 am by seraphim »
Meet you on STEEM

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Cool! I think China is going to be particularly important for MemoryCoin. The amount earned from mining can be significant there, even on single PCs.

Also their government has banned the purchase of cryptocurrency, so our aim to allow users to convert electricity to cryptocurrency will be important.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline seraphim

Welcome to 2014 :D

memorycoin.org is going international!
Meet you on STEEM

Offline seraphim

Last report of 2013:
- Official website www.memorycoin.org has recieved some love. More content will follow soon
- We got a bot on irc to have a quick lookup of relevant information
- Made our first connections to chinese and russian subforum. Translations pending.
- Some people from the community made great efforts and just have been rewarded where addresses could be found. A total of 830 MMC has already been sent out, another 225 are waiting for their new owners. 11 persons contributed something we considered worthy - there's still room left for some more! If you are interested in the task we are working on and want to help out, message me!
Meet you on STEEM

Offline seraphim

There's one thing which should be obvious, but it seems like I have to mention it:

I'm looking for people willing to cooperate with others!
We do not need someone who can't integrate in a team, ignores what's been worked out already, doesn't keep up to date with our plans, starts unnecessary projects or something he knows someone else is already working on just to "earn" a bigger share of the rewards.

Everyone is free to contribute what he thinks may be necessary. If you want to be rewarded for your work, talk to me before you start. Otherwise it may happen that your work is not regarded to be as useful as you thought it was.

In other (not completely unrelated) news: the list of official supporters has been reduced by one.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 05:25:22 am by seraphim »
Meet you on STEEM

Offline seraphim

People who are activly taking part at the moment

me: English and German
Banch: Finnish, English, little Swedish
Andhar: Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, English
testz: Russian, English
tomorrow: Chinese, English
pvaladares: Portugese, English
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 12:21:01 pm by seraphim »
Meet you on STEEM

Offline seraphim

Who are we?
We're a team of people trying our best to help you out in every possible way :)
To accomplish this we are looking for ways to reward people writing guides, translating them, helping with individual problems and whatever may be helpful to make your MMC experience as flawless as possible.
At the moment the team needs to be extended with people from outside of europe - if you want to contribute please message me!
If you made some great contribution, message me!

Who am I?
I'm a 31 years old guy from northern germany called Michael. Rent and food get paid by a part-time job as PHP developer for a small machine trading company.
Free software has always been one of my passions, I'm working and playing with linux since more than 10 years.
My first contact with cryptocurrencies was in 2010. When protoshares started this november I was amazed by the possibilities the concept of DACs offers, since then I've been an enthusiastic part of the pts/bts community.

Why should I be CSO and manage all this?
I got some experience in managing "decentralized" teams. There's never been real money involved, so there may be some hard discussion about payouts. This is welcome, feel free to take part in the process of collecting ideas.
My "real" job only takes 4 hours a day, during which I'm available on irc. So I could easily spend 8-12 hours a day working for the success of MMC.
As a helpful person I already spend a lot of time on the bitsharestalk forum and multiple irc channels, trying to help people get their problems solved.
With my experience on linux and cryptos I'm able to get a lot of problems fixed. Not only for users, the idea to use Kimotos "Gravity Well" for diff adjustment was mine for example.
If I get elected, I will hire more supporters. My plan is to get people from different countries, so that there's always someone online who can help out with problems, no matter what time or season. Additionally I want to reward the people helping others even if they are not official supporters.

Any other plans?
With memorycoin.info there's already a nice web page. I want to stay in close contact with the creator and include as much support information as possible on that site, so there's a central point for all information.
The payout for the position is really high imho, so if there's a lot of coins left after rewarding supporters I will regularly offer giveaways to get newbies started.
Of course I will work together with the other officers, to keep you all updated about the current development.
There are several ideas how to create a knowledge database or ticket system, and more to come. Keep an eye on this thread to keep updated!

If you like what we're doing make sure to support our work by voting for me as CSO. Just send 0.00000001 MMC to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 07:49:09 am by FreeTrade »
Meet you on STEEM