Author Topic: BitShares BTS is now available for margin trading.  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
what is this a kindergarten?

No risk no gain...

One thing is taking risk by trading and failing to do so, other thing is to have incompetent exchanges loose your money (assuming it isn't intentional)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

chryspano

No risk no gain...

Trading is for traders that know what they are doing and even those traders at times will loose lots of money. Someone with "average joe" trading skills should only try to buy and hodl, anything else is reckless, stupid or pure gambling in my opinion. :)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I'll happily use lending once we got it in our core. not gonna pay 15% fees for it

+5%. Keep that shti in-house!

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I'll happily use lending once we got it in our core. not gonna pay 15% fees for it

Offline mirrax

• Kill the banks!
    • View Profile

No risk no gain...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
... and I wouldnt recommand storing ANY BTS in ANY centralized exchange .. not only because they can vote with YOUR stake then .. also because of ... well ... mt.gox

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
A warning to anyone who isnt a very experienced trader: don't margin trade.  You have better chances of losing your BTS than anything else.

Note #2:  If you are able to lend BTS that you have on polo for margin interest, then this is a good way to safely grow your BTS.  ("Safe" as long as you trust poloniex that is).  I wouldnt recommend buying with borrowed money or shorting however, unless you are a pro.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mirrax

• Kill the banks!
    • View Profile