Author Topic: 100% - Delegate for Chronos  (Read 23384 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Since there is support for letting BM use the funds for development, I think the simplest way to go forward is make that the plan for this delegate. If people really don't want the dilution they can still vote the delegate out. Essentially they would have two weeks before the end of the next biweekly pay period. Based on the recent delegate movements, I don't think that it would be a problem if that is what the community really wants. To make sure everyone is aware I will make a new thread with the subject describing the reallocation of funds. If it gets voted out during that period I can burn the 97% that was collected after chronos' last payment. I think this should be a reasonable way to continue without making additional yes no accounts which would just sit idle after this one use. Hopefully this is ok with everyone.
Great +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

chryspano

How will directing the funds to bm add any value?? The dev team already has 6 delegates. Does bm plan to hire someone or work more hours with this delegate pay?  Most of the support is towards burning, which is what should be done.

How do you know that?

You only need to remove 1/3 of the current votes and this delegate is out, you can vote him out if you disagree, it's easy.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
How will directing the funds to bm add any value?? The dev team already has 6 delegates. Does bm plan to hire someone or work more hours with this delegate pay?  Most of the support is towards burning, which is what should be done.

I agree.  When someone leaves we shouldnt just redirect their delegate.  We'll end up with 101 paid delegates eventually if we do that.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline Fox

Hopefully this is ok with everyone.
I support your intended actions.
Witness: fox

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
Since there is support for letting BM use the funds for development, I think the simplest way to go forward is make that the plan for this delegate. If people really don't want the dilution they can still vote the delegate out. Essentially they would have two weeks before the end of the next biweekly pay period. Based on the recent delegate movements, I don't think that it would be a problem if that is what the community really wants. To make sure everyone is aware I will make a new thread with the subject describing the reallocation of funds. If it gets voted out during that period I can burn the 97% that was collected after chronos' last payment. I think this should be a reasonable way to continue without making additional yes no accounts which would just sit idle after this one use. Hopefully this is ok with everyone.
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

I like the idea of directing it to the dev team to get us to 2.0.

If Chronos isn't put in that means someone else needs to pickup the slack.. and you won't find talent that accepts sunshine and lollipops for their work.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

chryspano

Yes, shut all the delegates down in order for some people to make some short term profits, damaging bts long term, all we care about is short term profits, right? "Inflation" doesn't attract pump and dumpers afterall.

Lets fill our pockets with some FIAT and get the hell out of here.

Give us a break Ander.

Dude, it was a joke! You mad bro?

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
I would appreciate the extra BTS to help fund development and support of BTS.
I support 97% redirection of this delegate's pay to Blacksburg for ongoing development.

I support 97% redirection to me, to help me recover money lost investing in BTS.

Or maybe we should shut it off to reduce sell pressure. ;)

Yes, shut all the delegates down in order for some people to make some short term profits, damaging bts long term, all we care about is short term profits, right? "Inflation" doesn't attract pump and dumpers afterall.

Give us a break Ander.

Dude, it was a joke! You mad bro?

chryspano

I support 97% redirection of this delegate's pay to Blacksburg for ongoing development.

I support 97% redirection to me, to help me recover money lost investing in BTS.

Give us a break Ander.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mint chocolate chip

It should be noted that in the OP lafona was asked to run the delegate for 5%, not 3%, it is very kind of him to reduce his own compensation. Thanks lafona for stepping-up to run the delegate on behalf of Chronos.

Offline Fox

Witness: fox

iHashFury

With the current marketcap a 100% delegate generates approx. $425 a month. If you go with a VPS cost of $50 / month (quite doable), that translates to around 12% of the delegate pay.

I don't believe any of us should work for free, a sentiment Bytemaster has also expressed. Even a 25% delegate only provides a meager compensation equal to the hosting cost, but perhaps that's the most we should expect from this market.

As I was faced with an almost identical scenario about a month ago it's also important to recognize we are pretty close to 2.0 release, so whatever this team decides to do is probably only temporary. Once 2.0 is well established there is bound to be adjustments made.

I think reducing the delegate pay to 3% is too low. I would vote for 25%. I recognize there are other delegates such as riverhead and many others that receive far less, including many solid 3% delegates. 10% can cover the cost of 1 VPS but very little else, so those with less than 25% delegate pay are basically working for free. Again, please keep in mind this is only temporary until 2.0 is released and well established.

I am sorry to see you go Chronos; Cryptonomex really needs all the help it can get for UI work.

Just my 0.01 BTS opinion here.

If I thought like this I would have shut down my servers a long time ago

Also sorry to see Chronos go

chryspano

I have no problem running the delegate at 3% from here on out. Depending on what sounds reasonable I can burn the remaining 97% on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis. I can also update the thread here with the payment split and burn info.

Don't burn the 97%. Pass it to BM. His team would need it in this depressed market.

+5%

If people think the funds should be burned they can vote the delegate out.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
I have no problem running the delegate at 3% from here on out. Depending on what sounds reasonable I can burn the remaining 97% on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis. I can also update the thread here with the payment split and burn info.

Don't burn the 97%. Pass it to BM. His team would need it in this depressed market.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline lafona

• View Profile
Ok, while personally I would send the funds to BM if he has a use for them. (If it in any speeds up the process to 2.0, it would be worth it). But that is only one vote or opinion out of many.  Would it be worth making two 0% delegates as a way to vote yes/no for this? I have no problem with either approach, but I would like to have a good idea of the stance of the community. I guess this is similiar to the issue Thom had a few weeks ago with verbaltech.
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911

Offline Thom

I believe it is possible to update the witness to lower the pay rate so you do not have to burn it manually.

Can't the 0.9.2 chain also be updated to reduce delegate pay?

I just went through a learning curve on how to update the public_data for a delegate where the payrate is the last parameter. That parameter is not actually part of the public_data json object. Check out the wallet_account_update_registration API call.

You could try to use that API and set the last parameter to 3 and see what it does.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 04:30:11 pm by Thom »
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline bytemaster

I believe it is possible to update the witness to lower the pay rate so you do not have to burn it manually.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline lafona

• View Profile

Offline Thom

If he only lowers it to 25%, we should just vote him out and vote in 1 of the delegates that is willing to work for 3%.  Granted enough holders actually vote.

I was just trying to provide some numbers and a perspective based on what I experienced with delegate.verbaltech.

it's totally up to the community on what they want to do.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
With the current marketcap a 100% delegate generates approx. $425 a month. If you go with a VPS cost of $50 / month (quite doable), that translates to around 12% of the delegate pay.

I don't believe any of us should work for free, a sentiment Bytemaster has also expressed. Even a 25% delegate only provides a meager compensation equal to the hosting cost, but perhaps that's the most we should expect from this market.

As I was faced with an almost identical scenario less than a month ago it's also important to recognize we are pretty close to 2.0 release, so whatever this team decides to do is probably only temporary. Once 2.0 is well established there is bound to be adjustments made.

I think reducing the delegate pay to 3% is too low. I would vote for 25%. I recognize there are other delegates such as riverhead and many others that receive far less, including many solid 3% delegates. 10% can cover the cost of 1 VPS but very little else, so those with less than 25% delegate pay are basically working for free. Again, please keep in mind this is only temporary until 2.0 is released and well established.

If he only lowers it to 25%, we should just vote him out and vote in 1 of the delegates that is willing to work for 3%.  Granted enough holders actually vote.

Offline Thom

As I was faced with an almost identical scenario about a month ago it's also important to recognize we are pretty close to 2.0 release, so whatever this team decides to do is probably only temporary. Once 2.0 is well established there is bound to be adjustments made.

I am sorry to see you go Chronos; Cryptonomex really needs all the help it can get for UI work.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 03:33:17 pm by Thom »

That's unfortunate. Especially when we need all hands on deck to get 2.0 out. Is you leaving going to have a negative impact on time frames now?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Chronos

A 3% pay rate is an excellent suggestion. I'll run it by Lafona, to see if he would like to continue the delegate under those terms. Thanks!

iHashFury

Thats unfortunate ..

Instead of pointing the residual funds to BM, please consider reducing your delegates pay to 3% or so.

+5%

Yep burn It.  +5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thats unfortunate ..

Instead of pointing the residual funds to BM, please consider reducing your delegates pay to 3% or so.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Thats unfortunate ..

Yes, please reduce to a 3% delegate.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Thats unfortunate ..

Offline Chronos

Effective today, I have decided to step down from my official role on the Bitshares team. It was a good run, but the time commitment was more than than I had anticipated. I will continue to be a part of the community, and am as excited for the Bitshares 2.0 launch as the rest of you.

This delegate position should now be voted out of the top 101. Until that happens, I will have Lafona direct any future earnings to Dan (Bytemaster) to use on behalf of Cryptonomex as he sees fit.

As a side note, Lafona has done a superb job running the delegate. I would highly recommend him for anyone who would like assistance with anything delegate-related. :)

Peace!

Offline Chronos

All,

Just wanted to post a small update here. Lafona has done a great job adding the full set of 23 feeds. We suffered a little downtime during the feed configuration, but that's been resolved. He's been really great to work with, and is dedicated to the success of this node.

If you haven't yet added your vote for chronos.payroll.lafona, please consider it! *thumbs up*

iHashFury

Keep in mind that I am managing 77M BTS that belong to a whale who was never an I3 stakeholder and could demand them at any time.     

I'm here to confirm that it's not me, but it could be a member of the BITN.

Is this the account?  BTS2vYFjTaNi5Hz5QPyDH7SEqKfx2xLRFAFP

Satoshi Nakamoto?  :P

Tuck Fheman

Keep in mind that I am managing 77M BTS that belong to a whale who was never an I3 stakeholder and could demand them at any time.     

Is this the account?  BTS2vYFjTaNi5Hz5QPyDH7SEqKfx2xLRFAFP

Offline Russ Hanneman

HOW I MAKE OVER $120,000 A YEAR WITH BITCOIN ... http://goo.gl/mKwC3i
BitShares Insider Trading Network - Join Today! ... https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16622.0.html

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Whats that whale's net worth? Anyone (who isnt completely invested here) who is willing to sit on $0.5 million worth of a risky cryptoasset is obviously worth millions more. He could probably increase our market cap just by revealing himself.

seems like a valid point.... hmmm  ::)

Whats that whale's net worth? Anyone (who isnt completely invested here) who is willing to sit on $0.5 million worth of a risky cryptoasset is obviously worth millions more. He could probably increase our market cap just by revealing himself.

I buffett he would never say. :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:51:38 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:53:22 pm by speedy »

Offline Ander

• View Profile

There are some people here that would take issue with your comparison of US dollar to salt.. they see more value in the salt. :)

If people will give me 150 BTS in exchange for a US Dollar, and no BTS in exchange for some salt, I'd rather have the dollar.  (Long enough to exchange it for some BTS).

Offline lafona

• View Profile
Absolutely, they should be up and running now :)

Offline Chronos

@lafona The delegate hasn't missed a block yet! Nice work. However, it isn't publishing any price feeds. Is that something you would consider adding?

I just have to say, the more I get into the nitty gritty of Bitshares, the more awesome it seems. Comparing Bitshares to Bitcoin is like comparing the US Dollar to salt. (Which, by the way, would totally work as a store of value. A very little value.)

We have just crossed the 200M BTS mark of support. If you have not yet voted, please consider adding chronos.payroll.lafona to your slate. Thank you!

There are some people here that would take issue with your comparison of US dollar to salt.. they see more value in the salt. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Chronos

I just have to say, the more I get into the nitty gritty of Bitshares, the more awesome it seems. Comparing Bitshares to Bitcoin is like comparing the US Dollar to salt. (Which, by the way, would totally work as a store of value. A very little value.)

We have just crossed the 200M BTS mark of support. If you have not yet voted, please consider adding chronos.payroll.lafona to your slate. Thank you!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
.. erm .. sure ..
but can you "confirm" that you do not control enough 'voting power' anymore to put a delegate in the top 101 on your own?

LOL.  I promise I am not related to the whale and the whale does not even live in VA.   

I don't know what would happen if I removed my support from most of the current top 101.  I think I can safely say that I couldn't get control of 51% of the delegates, but may be able to manipulate the votes to control the bottom few.  I certainly cannot do it with only my own personal stake.
Thanks for the clarification! I hope others start feeling more confident about the safety of the BTS blockchain now ..

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline Chronos

Hi Chronos! Congratulations on being elected.
Thanks! I'll take your questions in order.

We know you'll be working on the UI of 1.0 but nothing more has been disclosed. Will you give us some more details on your role?
Well, so much is still under wraps, so I don't want to spill the wrong beans. :) Version 1.0 GUI is implemented as an HTML5 application, so that's my area of focus. This is in contrast to the C++ backend, which drives the blockchain tech. The two applications communicate via websockets.

Will you be coding the UI or just advising & testing?
I'm a coder by trade, so I'm helping to code the HTML5 interface.

Will you give us some examples of user interfaces which you hold in high regard?
This question is slightly off-target, since it's implies I'm a UI designer as Cass is. Instead, it might be better to think of my role as one that gives the design its functionality.

To answer the question, though, perhaps it's sacrilegious to mention this, but I find the Coinbase UI to be very clean.

Once 1.00 is released - can we count on you making some YouTube videos presenting the new UI to newcomers?
You are probably referring to my Chronos Crypto Youtube Channel. At this point, Bitshares is hiring me as a coder, and that channel is a separate brand. However, some sort of partnership is certainly possible in the future.

Thanks for the questions!

Offline bytemaster

.. erm .. sure ..
but can you "confirm" that you do not control enough 'voting power' anymore to put a delegate in the top 101 on your own?

LOL.  I promise I am not related to the whale and the whale does not even live in VA.   

I don't know what would happen if I removed my support from most of the current top 101.  I think I can safely say that I couldn't get control of 51% of the delegates, but may be able to manipulate the votes to control the bottom few.  I certainly cannot do it with only my own personal stake.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
.. erm .. sure ..
I hope no one individual have "voting power" to put a delegate in the top 101.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:43:58 pm by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
.. erm .. sure ..

Offline bytemaster

Quote from: xeroc
and it is AWESOME to see that NOT even Bytemaster can vote a delegate into the top101 anylonger

That is a big assumption. He has stated that he manages a few big accounts and he may want it to appear that he can't but maybe he still can.
- AFAIK he does not control more than 170M BTS ..
 - The delegate 101 has 180,185,720 BTS voted for him ..
 - BM asked in this thread to vote for chronos though he voted moments earlier himself ..
 - you can see BMs total controll stake in the history of chronos votes quite clearly ..

but in the end you are right .. no one can be sure he doesn't hold a few million shares no one knows of .. maybe not even claimed them ..

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
and it is AWESOME to see that NOT even Bytemaster can vote a delegate into the top101 anylonger

That is a big assumption. He has stated that he manages a few big accounts and he may want it to appear that he can't but maybe he still can.
- AFAIK he does not control more than 170M BTS ..
 - The delegate 101 has 180,185,720 BTS voted for him ..
 - BM asked in this thread to vote for chronos though he voted moments earlier himself ..
 - you can see BMs total controll stake in the history of chronos votes quite clearly ..

but in the end you are right .. no one can be sure he doesn't hold a few million shares no one knows of .. maybe not even claimed them ..

Offline mint chocolate chip

jakub

This delegate has just now crossed into the top 101 -- thank you! However, the job is not finished, because there's currently a lot of, shall we say, "entropy" in the voting system. If you have not voted yet, please add your vote for chronos.payroll.lafona in order to ensure its continued success.

Thank you, everyone!

Hi Chronos! Congratulations on being elected.

We know you'll be working on the UI of 1.0 but nothing more has been disclosed.
Will you give us some more details on your role? Will you be coding the UI or just advising & testing?
Will you give us some examples of user interfaces which you hold in high regard?
Once 1.00 is released - can we count on you making some YouTube videos presenting the new UI to less advanced users?

(I've already voted for you so it's not a matter of not trusting your skills but I'm just curious what 1.0 is going to look like)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:26:04 pm by jakub »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Good luck guys!

voted  ;)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Chronos

This delegate has just now crossed into the top 101 -- thank you! However, the job is not finished, because there's currently a lot of, shall we say, "entropy" in the voting system. If you have not voted yet, please add your vote for chronos.payroll.lafona in order to ensure its continued success.

Thank you, everyone!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
unfortunately i've just voted before  …

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
some delegates have been massively downvoted:
 - do-you-even-dpos
 - bits
 - moon.delegate.service
 - lotto-delegate
- sun.delegate.service

it seems some whale did reconsider his votes ..

« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:45:06 am by xeroc »

He is in #102 now, just a few more votes will push him over.

What happened to bitshares voting?

In our delegate bid we were at position 123 yesterday with some 150 million to go in votes to get into the 101.

Today I found us at 116 and thought for a moment WOW awesome..  but when I looked at the amount of our votes, it was nearly the same as yesterday.

So I take a look at the 101.. in order to get into the 101 the other day it took +231 million in votes, and it's been that way for months... TODAY suddenly it has shrunk by 60 million to needing only +181 milion.. and now we have these old delegates who are not even updating now in the 101.

Why or how does 60 million+ that used to be in the system voting suddenly disappear overnight?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:08:06 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bytemaster

He is in #102 now, just a few more votes will push him over.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Hi Everyone,

I have registered the delegate as chronos.payroll.lafona so please vote to begin paying Chronos for his work!

wallet_approve chronos.payroll.lafona 1

Thanks for the opportunity
adding you to my slate

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline DestBest

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline phillyguy

voted...from 5000th something position to 396 with my puny little stake...Chronos will be paid in no time.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:47:09 pm by phillyguy »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Awesome!  I always wanted Chronos on the Bitshares team. :)

Offline lafona

• View Profile
Hi Everyone,

I have registered the delegate as chronos.payroll.lafona so please vote to begin paying Chronos for his work!

wallet_approve chronos.payroll.lafona 1

Thanks for the opportunity

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Since you do not currently run any BitShares delegates, I think I will opt for you to run the delegate to maximize decentralization.  Let me know when you have it set up, the first 2 weeks of pay will go to you directly until you have recovered the setup fee.   After that you can forward the funds on to Chronos.
+5% +5% +5%

+5% Welcome to the team chrones, great to have you on board for GUI UI/UX improvements!

Offline Chronos

I can run the delegate. I have had a standby delegate for several months now, and I am currently running delegates for the other dpos based chains. I could set something up this afternoon if that is soon enough and would be happy to answer any questions or concerns.

Since you do not currently run any BitShares delegates, I think I will opt for you to run the delegate to maximize decentralization.  Let me know when you have it set up, the first 2 weeks of pay will go to you directly until you have recovered the setup fee.   After that you can forward the funds on to Chronos.
Hi Lafona, good to meet you! I look forward to working with you on the delegate. Just let me know if you need anything from me. You can reach me by PM on these forums.

Thanks!

Offline mirrax

• Kill the banks!
    • View Profile
Chronos is joining our team has a developer working on the user interface in the wallet.   We would like to set up a 100% delegate on his behalf.  I am looking for someone who can run his delegate for 5% and then pay him 95% every 2 weeks.   

I would like to get this delegate set up and voted in as soon as possible.  Any volunteers for running this delegate?

I already run testz and valzav.payroll.testz delegates, if no other volunteers takes this deal, I can run Chronos delegate until DPOS 2.0 will be launched.

DPOS 2.0?

Offline bytemaster

I can run the delegate. I have had a standby delegate for several months now, and I am currently running delegates for the other dpos based chains. I could set something up this afternoon if that is soon enough and would be happy to answer any questions or concerns.

Please double check with chronos to make sure he hasn't already paid the delegate registration fee.   If so then get then work with him to get the block signing key.

I just had a talk with Chronos,  we are ready for you to setup the delegate and tell us the name to vote for.  The first 2 weeks of pay will reimburse you for the signup fee and after that you pay Chronos 95%.       

That's a fair assessment... I'm sure he will do an awesome job... and while in the voter area with the other devs don't forget to add http://vote.bunkermining.com to the docket.:)

Fun fact, with only 7% market penetration of our operation, we could DOUBLE the volume of BitShares!!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
+5% +5% +5%

Offline bytemaster

Please double check with chronos to make sure he hasn't already paid the delegate registration fee.   If so then get then work with him to get the block signing key.

Offline bytemaster

Wow .. so many offers already.

We could run his delegate too.

Can have it ready today.

Guess you will be shopping. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline wackou

I would be happy to run his delegate, too.
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline lafona

• View Profile

Offline testz

Chronos is joining our team has a developer working on the user interface in the wallet.   We would like to set up a 100% delegate on his behalf.  I am looking for someone who can run his delegate for 5% and then pay him 95% every 2 weeks.   

I would like to get this delegate set up and voted in as soon as possible.  Any volunteers for running this delegate?

I already run testz and valzav.payroll.testz delegates, if no other volunteers takes this deal, I can run Chronos delegate until DPOS 2.0 will be launched.

Offline bytemaster