Author Topic: 100% - Delegate for Chronos  (Read 23109 times)

Offline bytemaster

Keep in mind that I am managing 77M BTS that belong to a whale who was never an I3 stakeholder and could demand them at any time.     
.. erm .. sure ..
but can you "confirm" that you do not control enough 'voting power' anymore to put a delegate in the top 101 on your own?

LOL.  I promise I am not related to the whale and the whale does not even live in VA.   

I don't know what would happen if I removed my support from most of the current top 101.  I think I can safely say that I couldn't get control of 51% of the delegates, but may be able to manipulate the votes to control the bottom few.  I certainly cannot do it with only my own personal stake.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Keep in mind that I am managing 77M BTS that belong to a whale who was never an I3 stakeholder and could demand them at any time.     
.. erm .. sure ..
but can you "confirm" that you do not control enough 'voting power' anymore to put a delegate in the top 101 on your own?
I hope no one individual have "voting power" to put a delegate in the top 101.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:43:58 pm by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
.. erm .. sure ..

Offline bytemaster

Quote from: xeroc
and it is AWESOME to see that NOT even Bytemaster can vote a delegate into the top101 anylonger

That is a big assumption. He has stated that he manages a few big accounts and he may want it to appear that he can't but maybe he still can.
- AFAIK he does not control more than 170M BTS ..
 - The delegate 101 has 180,185,720 BTS voted for him ..
 - BM asked in this thread to vote for chronos though he voted moments earlier himself ..
 - you can see BMs total controll stake in the history of chronos votes quite clearly ..

but in the end you are right .. no one can be sure he doesn't hold a few million shares no one knows of .. maybe not even claimed them ..

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
and it is AWESOME to see that NOT even Bytemaster can vote a delegate into the top101 anylonger

That is a big assumption. He has stated that he manages a few big accounts and he may want it to appear that he can't but maybe he still can.
- AFAIK he does not control more than 170M BTS ..
 - The delegate 101 has 180,185,720 BTS voted for him ..
 - BM asked in this thread to vote for chronos though he voted moments earlier himself ..
 - you can see BMs total controll stake in the history of chronos votes quite clearly ..

but in the end you are right .. no one can be sure he doesn't hold a few million shares no one knows of .. maybe not even claimed them ..

Offline mint chocolate chip

jakub

This delegate has just now crossed into the top 101 -- thank you! However, the job is not finished, because there's currently a lot of, shall we say, "entropy" in the voting system. If you have not voted yet, please add your vote for chronos.payroll.lafona in order to ensure its continued success.

Thank you, everyone!

Hi Chronos! Congratulations on being elected.

We know you'll be working on the UI of 1.0 but nothing more has been disclosed.
Will you give us some more details on your role? Will you be coding the UI or just advising & testing?
Will you give us some examples of user interfaces which you hold in high regard?
Once 1.00 is released - can we count on you making some YouTube videos presenting the new UI to less advanced users?

(I've already voted for you so it's not a matter of not trusting your skills but I'm just curious what 1.0 is going to look like)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:26:04 pm by jakub »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Good luck guys!

voted  ;)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Chronos

This delegate has just now crossed into the top 101 -- thank you! However, the job is not finished, because there's currently a lot of, shall we say, "entropy" in the voting system. If you have not voted yet, please add your vote for chronos.payroll.lafona in order to ensure its continued success.

Thank you, everyone!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
unfortunately i've just voted before  …
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
some delegates have been massively downvoted:
 - do-you-even-dpos
 - bits
 - moon.delegate.service
 - lotto-delegate
- sun.delegate.service

it seems some whale did reconsider his votes ..

« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:45:06 am by xeroc »

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

He is in #102 now, just a few more votes will push him over.

What happened to bitshares voting?

In our delegate bid we were at position 123 yesterday with some 150 million to go in votes to get into the 101.

Today I found us at 116 and thought for a moment WOW awesome..  but when I looked at the amount of our votes, it was nearly the same as yesterday.

So I take a look at the 101.. in order to get into the 101 the other day it took +231 million in votes, and it's been that way for months... TODAY suddenly it has shrunk by 60 million to needing only +181 milion.. and now we have these old delegates who are not even updating now in the 101.

Why or how does 60 million+ that used to be in the system voting suddenly disappear overnight?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:08:06 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bytemaster

He is in #102 now, just a few more votes will push him over.