Author Topic: 100% - Delegate for Chronos  (Read 23113 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hi Everyone,

I have registered the delegate as chronos.payroll.lafona so please vote to begin paying Chronos for his work!

wallet_approve chronos.payroll.lafona 1

Thanks for the opportunity
adding you to my slate

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline DestBest

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline phillyguy

voted...from 5000th something position to 396 with my puny little stake...Chronos will be paid in no time.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:47:09 pm by phillyguy »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Awesome!  I always wanted Chronos on the Bitshares team. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
Hi Everyone,

I have registered the delegate as chronos.payroll.lafona so please vote to begin paying Chronos for his work!

wallet_approve chronos.payroll.lafona 1

Thanks for the opportunity
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Since you do not currently run any BitShares delegates, I think I will opt for you to run the delegate to maximize decentralization.  Let me know when you have it set up, the first 2 weeks of pay will go to you directly until you have recovered the setup fee.   After that you can forward the funds on to Chronos.
+5% +5% +5%

+5% Welcome to the team chrones, great to have you on board for GUI UI/UX improvements!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Chronos

I can run the delegate. I have had a standby delegate for several months now, and I am currently running delegates for the other dpos based chains. I could set something up this afternoon if that is soon enough and would be happy to answer any questions or concerns.

Since you do not currently run any BitShares delegates, I think I will opt for you to run the delegate to maximize decentralization.  Let me know when you have it set up, the first 2 weeks of pay will go to you directly until you have recovered the setup fee.   After that you can forward the funds on to Chronos.
Hi Lafona, good to meet you! I look forward to working with you on the delegate. Just let me know if you need anything from me. You can reach me by PM on these forums.

Thanks!

Offline mirrax

• Kill the banks!
    • View Profile
Chronos is joining our team has a developer working on the user interface in the wallet.   We would like to set up a 100% delegate on his behalf.  I am looking for someone who can run his delegate for 5% and then pay him 95% every 2 weeks.   

I would like to get this delegate set up and voted in as soon as possible.  Any volunteers for running this delegate?

I already run testz and valzav.payroll.testz delegates, if no other volunteers takes this deal, I can run Chronos delegate until DPOS 2.0 will be launched.

DPOS 2.0?

Offline bytemaster

I can run the delegate. I have had a standby delegate for several months now, and I am currently running delegates for the other dpos based chains. I could set something up this afternoon if that is soon enough and would be happy to answer any questions or concerns.

Please double check with chronos to make sure he hasn't already paid the delegate registration fee.   If so then get then work with him to get the block signing key.

I just had a talk with Chronos,  we are ready for you to setup the delegate and tell us the name to vote for.  The first 2 weeks of pay will reimburse you for the signup fee and after that you pay Chronos 95%.       
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

That's a fair assessment... I'm sure he will do an awesome job... and while in the voter area with the other devs don't forget to add http://vote.bunkermining.com to the docket.:)

Fun fact, with only 7% market penetration of our operation, we could DOUBLE the volume of BitShares!!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% +5% +5%

Offline bytemaster

Please double check with chronos to make sure he hasn't already paid the delegate registration fee.   If so then get then work with him to get the block signing key.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Wow .. so many offers already.

We could run his delegate too.

Can have it ready today.

Guess you will be shopping. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+