Author Topic: [May/June 2015] BCN ♥ - The Nullstreet Journal № 0.4  (Read 6405 times)

Offline phillyguy

I've been a BTS holder since last September. Now that this project looks like it might actually grow legs, I decided to register here.

My point still stands. I, as an investor, would rather see no update than one that is not polished enough for the public and media's consumption. You are trying to attract all manner of people to BitShares - if you can't  be bothered to get simple details right - why should anyone expect the complex details to be right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
PAGE 15

Decentralized DNS (DDNS)
- Mike Ward from the CoinTelegraph contacted me and I/we are
working on bringing in a few other developers to help with this massive project. The DDNS
Working Group right now consists of 5 different companies and I am working to get their
contributions and
direction

there is no link when I click on "direction"

And yeah I also immediately spotted the imminent spell, unless you meant something else?

works for me ...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 11:04:02 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thanks you for your input!

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/immanent

The grammar and spelling errors in this are embarrassing. Imminent is spelled wrong in the header of the very first page. Two grammatical errors in the email that went out accompanying this as well.

Do we really expect other people to take us seriously if we don't even take ourselves seriously enough to proof read properly?

A warm welcome!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 11:03:01 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
PAGE 15

Decentralized DNS (DDNS)
- Mike Ward from the CoinTelegraph contacted me and I/we are
working on bringing in a few other developers to help with this massive project. The DDNS
Working Group right now consists of 5 different companies and I am working to get their
contributions and
direction

there is no link when I click on "direction"

And yeah I also immediately spotted the imminent spell, unless you meant something else?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline phillyguy

The grammar and spelling errors in this are embarrassing. Imminent is spelled wrong in the header of the very first page. Two grammatical errors in the email that went out accompanying this as well.

Do we really expect other people to take us seriously if we don't even take ourselves seriously enough to proof read properly?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
BitShares supporters,

Once again, we are excited to bring you the latest issue of the NullStreet Journal, filled with tons of updates and progress reports from across our community. If you haven’t heard yet, the BitShares core dev team will soon be announcing the results of several months of planning and coding, so be sure to tune in to www.bitsharestalk.org starting on early June to hear the news and join the conversation.  Meanwhile, please enjoy our most recent community organized effort to bring you the all the best in BitShares news.

Cass & CryptoPrometheus

Nullstreet Journal Vol. 0.4 - PDF   |   Mailchimp campaign
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:33:52 am by cass »